Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
Maahes grinned and looked down at her. "Now why would a lion such as myself make fun of a girl for being short? Especially one so pretty and blatantly capable of inflicting injury?"

-------------------------------------------

Back outside the hotel, Ren smiled seductively and tucked the post-it into her bra. "I'll be sure to give you a call," she said, turning and grabbing her friend by the wrist, "Let's go Shandi, we wouldn't want to be unprepared for our rendezvous with these two later."

Shandi flicked her friend's hand off of her scaled wrist and turned back to the horse. "D-do you have a phone?" she shyly asked Sean, "Or sssshould I just call for you on your friend's number?"
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
May smiles, "Thanks~ Anyway, are we just gonna stand here, or are we gonna go do something?"
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
"I came hear to relax, like you." He said in reply as they walked together "I know the feeling, when my advisory board starts telling me I need to "stop these parties and get serious" I just block it out and plan what car I'm gonna buy next." The suave fox smiled as he talked, the group slowly (about two or three posts away) approaching the bar.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Cassidy is taken back a little by the 6 foot blonde kitty skating up to him. She's sporting a large smile as she announced there's a free table shortly. If it weren't for the skates, she would be eye to eye to him, maybe. She's sporting the same pink uniform as the other waitresses. However, when he quickly scanned her, bottom to top, her height isn't the only thing that different. Her body is so streamline, like she's spent a lot of time at the gym. Not only that, but that bust of hers is more than impressive. The others were pretty, but this one is a total knockout. The rage he was previously feeling disappeared. He might enjoy himself on this island after all.

Before he knew it, he is staring at her breasts for more than he liked. Giving himself a good mental slap in the face, he shot his gaze to her eyes. His face now crimson. "Th-Thank you." He managed to say. "Take your time, please. I'll just leave my luggage out of the way." He moved it to the nearest corner. His nerves are now shot due to embarrassment. He put his hand on the cashier table. He then noticed a small jar of mints. He took a few and popped them in. The cool sensation relaxed him. To him it's like a small taste of heaven. He faced the Kitty again. "By the way, do you know where the hotel is? I've been walking around for who knows how long."
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Solaris blinks, "Your advisory board? Wow, you sound really important and buuussssyyyyy. I don't really have much of a job, I just play guitar." He smiles, "I'm trying to be a musician, but I'm not very good at playing in front of others; I get nervous. But anyway, I don't think you should listen, I mean, it's your life, not theirs~ If they wanna be reaaaalllllllyyyyy boring and only pay attention to work, then that's their problem, right?" Then he looks down, "Sorry, I'm rambling and you probably don't really care about my opinion..."

Muramasa rolls his eyes, "Sol, relax, you're ALLOWED to say what you think, don't be a dumbass." (and this is about as nice as Muramasa usually gets :P)

OOC: Hey, anyone think we should wait for Diva? She's the GM! XD

IC:

"M-me number? Oh, right- shit- what was me number?" The stallion patted his big body down frantically. He couldn't for the life of him remember his own cellphone number! But he had it in his contacts in his phone- but where was his phone?

Prowler had already handed Shandi a post-it with Sean's number on it though, giving her a playful wink. "Way ahead of ya, buddy. And by the way, your phone's in your back-pack." He chuckled. "Right, my friend and I'll catch the both of ya later." The charming coyote turned, saluting the pair casually as he did, and picked up his luggage. He turned his head a little more and gave them one last cheeky grin. "Anything you want us to be wearing in particular? My friend here especially?

"Prowl!" The horse thumped the coyote's shoulder in embarrassment. It wasn't that he was ashamed of his body or anything, heck, his job had him standing around in nothing but a kilt without any underwear. It was just that... the kilt was really the only thing he had around that was beach-worthy! He wasn't sure he should go around with the first two girls they met on the island in nothing but a kilt, and it was really windy here.

"Relax, we'll pick you up some surfin' shorts in the beach store." Prowl assured him. "Later, Ren!"

"S-seeya, Shandi..." Sean waved at her awkwardly, and bent over to pick up his luggage, his height had him bending down lower than Prowl had to, so he unintentionally gave the girls a good view of his firm, well-toned ass through his floral patterned shorts, before he straightened up and clip-clopped after his friend. "Hey, wait for me!" He called as he caught up. "For fock's sake- that was brutal..."

[Eddy's]

Cassy caught the foxy fella staring at her breasts, but he seemed to have immediately kicked himself in the ass for it. How cute. "Relax honey, we want our tourists to feel right at home here!" She giggled and skated around for a while, bringing around this and that, till 'Blue Suede Shoes' by Elvis Presley started playing on the Jukebox, and when the fox sat himself down. She brought him a menu. "Here you go honey! One moment please!" She giggled, and skated over to the first customer.

"Your order's up sweety! Just raise your arm when you want it, alright?" She gave him a cheery wink and skated back to the second customer. "What'll it be, darlin'?" She asked, her notepad out. "Oh the hotel? It's just up the street from here, you can't miss it!" She giggled. "There are a like, a lot of people here this time of year, so the hotel could be overbooked sometimes, but I'm sure there are lots of villas or beach houses or inns you can rent out! Ohh! I can show you around if you like! I'm off in like, an hour!" She offered him, giggling rather girlishly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(OOC: good idea ._. I'll try to talk to Diva soon and let her know that there are a LOT of posts x.x but she hasn't been on SL or AIM lately so I haven't really gotten a chance to tell her. meh)

OOC: ... Prob. Meh, wh'ever, I'ma posting now Twisted

IC: Hmm, already ready, crap I won't be able to cancel the side orders, thought John as he scarfed the last of his first special. He looked over at the fox who had just walked in. That gave him an idea. Before the waitress could skate off he replied, "Good, I have just finished the first round," he put on a disappointed state, if not visible from his face then definitely from his voice and body language, "though I don't think I'll be able to take another full bout of that deliciously filling meal," he suddenly perked up his state, "but I can't help but notice the nice gentleman over there," gesturing to the fox, "looks really down on his luck; I think he'd enjoy my side dishes; tell him they're a gift for being so handsome, I'm sure hearing that from a girl as gorgeous as you will certainly make his day, if not month." He was prepared to offer her an extra twenty in her tip for this. Hope this fox 'preciates this; he certainly looks like he could use the "female companionship".
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I'm torn between continuing with this post and waiting, but this is the only RP in ages that I've been able to keep up with, and I don't want to lose momentum. Sorry, Diva, I hope you post soon so I don't fell so bad.

IC:
Ren giggled and gave a cute wave in response. "Bye, Prowler!" she said, smiling. Shandi quietly memorized the number she had been handed, saved the number in her phone, than tucked the piece of paper in her pocket, just to make sure she would have it. Once she had finished with this, she turned to Ren, slightly paniccing.

"Oh my god, Ren," she said, blushing, "I just got a date and I don't know what to wear!"

Ren grinned and grabbed her friend by the wrist, then took off at a run towards their room. Once there, Ren quickly removed her clothing and opened her luggage, revealing a rather extensive selection of clothes. Nude, she sifted through the pile until she found her favorite bikini, which exactly matched her hair color. She donned the skimpy swimwear as well as a denim skirt over it. She then turned to Shandi. "Let's see what we can find that will make you irresistable," she said, looking her friend up and down.

-------------------------

Maahes smirked. "Well I was going to nap," he said to May, "But I suppose I can't do that with company. But you sounded like you were ready to do something. What was it?"

He shifted his weight a bit and ran a paw through his mane, a slight breeze having messed it up.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
"Okay, I'll take you up on that offer after I can find a place..." Cassidy right then noticed the name tag. "...Cassy." He looked over the menu. Everything on it looks good. "Let's see, I'll have the..." He moved his eyes a little to catch a glimpse of Cassy's skirt and just as quickly went back to the menu. "What is wrong with me? I'm suppose to be relaxing, but I'm still a bundle of nerves. Am I really ready to find someone else? She seems nice enough, but I just met her. What if I..." He looked up to her with notepad out. He went down the menu one last time. "I'll have the porterhouse steak, medium well, with the baked potato and a side of chili. Oh, and an iced tea with lemon." He held the menu out to her, his breathing getting a little fast.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]