Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
Muramasa rolls his eyes "Second time. And sure, it's not like I've gotten anything better to do, except hang out with this dumbass." He points at Solaris.

Solaris smiles, "Okay~" then he pouts at Muramasa. "Why're you always so mean, Mura-nii?" Meanwhile, he's looking at Fritz out of the corner of his eyes. 'He seems really nice~ Too bad he seems to only be interested in girls... Oh well~ I hope he'll be okay with the fact that I'm gay.'

Muramasa shrugs "Cuz I can be."
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
OOC: Update - Added a description pic for Prowl on his profile!

IC:

"That'll be no problem, honey!" Cassy's pencil-tip tapped on the notepad lightly as she quickly jutted the peculiar customer's order and instructions down, not asking any questions as all sorts of people came to the island to either unwind or have sex, and she was quite used to the diversity. "-And welcome to the island!" She added before skating off, posting her note over to the kitchen. "Two specials; nice and easy, Eddy!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ren giggled and bounced on the balls of her feet, moving closer to the coyote. "That sounds fun," she said, waving her luxurious tail behind her, "I would love if you could show me around."

Next to them, Shandi struggled to hold back a giggle as she found just how shy the stallion she was speaking to actually was. "Well, I usually stick to foods that I can swallow with out chewing a lot. It's kind of hard to chew with only these," once she uttered the last word, she opened her mouth and allowed her fangs to slide into place, dripping a bit of venom onto her lower lip, "But I can manage pretty much anything."

The snake smiled and hid her sharp teeth once again. "I don't think I've had sssshamrocks before, though."

------------------------

Back on the beach Maahes chuckled as May swore. "Hey, don't worry about being short," he said, smiling, "Short girls are attractive... Well to me anyways."
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
"It's this way, I think." Fritz said pointing behind him. As they walked to the bar, Fritz grabbed a bell hop and shoved his bag to him "Run this up to my suite, room 809." he told him as he let go.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
May grins, saying in a cheery voice, "Well that's good, cuz if you were to make fun of my shortness I'd punch you so full of holes you wouldn't know which one to pee from~" After a moment she quickly adds, "I'm kidding, by the way." Her lips quirk up into a devious smirk, "Or am I...? I wouldn't bother testing that out, by the way. Short people are known for being quite violent~ And I'm definitely not an exception."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muramasa shrugs, following Fritz.

Solaris smiles, also following Fritz "So, Fritz~ Why did you come to the island? Mura's here to pick up chicks and I just felt like a vacation. I had to practically beg Mura to let me come with him though... Said something about my 'innocence' getting destroyed or something. I don't always pay attention when Mura starts ranting~"

Muramasa scowls, "Airheaded faggot."

Solaris doesn't respond, looking down and slightly frowning since it's basically true.
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
POST IS NULL!
I'll get into this too. I've got a character all set up.

Name: Cassidy "BlackFire" LaCroix
Race: Fox
Appearance:(Click to view)
Personality: Don't let the cold dark exterior fool you. Inside he's really kind and gentle. He also a bit of a romantic with cheesy overtones. However, when he does gets pissed off, it's best to step away until he cools down. Otherwise heads will roll, either one of them.
Ordination: Straight
Turn ons: Sweets(especially mints), soft to little rough domination, dark places, oral sex(both giving and recieving), shy girls, yuri.
Turn offs: Yaoi, blood, gore, scat, urination, drunks, anyone who mistreats women.
History: Cassidy is know back home on the bayou as "The Gothic Mage". His dark illusions and stunts are top notch to say the least. However, lately he has been out of sorts after his girlfriend dumped him and ran away with his female assistant. On his manager's orders, he's taking a break on the island to get his mojo back.

Cassidy is completely lost and is dragging his luggage, a chest on wheels and one suitcase, across the island looking for the hotel. So far this whole trip is a total nightmare. First he almost missed his flight due to traffic. He didn't want to wait another month for the next one. Second, he got a bad case of diarrhea from the airline food. Spent half of the time coming here on the tiolet. Third, he's wandering aimlessly around because of directions to the hotel from a shady weasel. Lastly, at least three people tried to mug him and one tried to sodomize him. He made short work on all of them.

"Why don't you go to that exclusive island resort, Cassidy?" He mumbled under his breath while imitating his manager, Vinny. "You've been so out of it since you've got dumped. In fact, I'm ordering you to go. Relax, have a few laughs, bang a couple dozen babes. By the time you get back you will forget all about that snake slut, Jole." He grinded his teeth. "When I get back, I'll bang something alright, Vinny. I'll bang my foot up so far between your legs that you'll be coughing up your dick and balls." His stomach growled. "Damn, didn't have a decent meal since I left. Isn't there a place to eat in this hellhole." He looked all around and found a small restaurant called "Eddy's". "They better have something good, or I'll forget I'm a gentleman and go completely mental." With luggage in tow, he headed towards it.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
John waited for his first special to arrive. He was in no real hurry.
Hmh? he thought, I sense... a disturbance in the balance... Like the voices of future genitalia crying out, then suddenly silenced... He turned in his seat to look in the direction the feeling came from, seeing a fox standing outside the restaurant he was in. Is that... BlackFire LaCroix?! He had always been fascinated by the self-proclaimed "Goth Mage"'s illusion whenever he saw them. Right now though, he looked like shit... nearly literally. Five bucks says he got dumped, then took airline choice number one. You always take airline choice number two if you can afford it; less diarrhea, much greater... in flight benefits, almost no mugging... John however was lucky enough to have a free, third option safely concealed beneath his cloak. Like the saying says, having your own wings is the only way to flight. He couldn't help grinning cheesily; not an easy feat considering his "mouth". He turned back around in his seat, waiting patiently for his first special to arrive.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Alright!" Prowl laughed, his tail wagging. "How about we meet back here in, I dunno, an hour and thirty minutes? Me and my buddy here just gotta get ourselves situated in a beach house cuz he's got three left hooves and afraid he'll break something expensive in a hotel." The coyote explained, picking up his bag. "Oh, hold on-" He reached into his leather jacket and produced a post-it and a pen, wrote down his phone number, and tore it off, handing it over to the lovely raccoon. "-If ya change your mind, or if something comes up- or if ya just miss the sound'a my voice," He said the last part jokingly, "Here's my number."

'Swallow...' The horse thought, arching a brow at himself thoughtfully before mentally smacking himself on the head. 'Duh! She's a snake!' He flapped his lips, then stared at her hyperbolic fangs with interest. "Deadly!" Sean mused. It was an Irish slang that really meant fantastic. "I- I mean-" He straightened back up quickly when he found out he had leaned in for a closer look. "Cool."

'I'm a right eejit!' The muscular horse thought to himself as he tried to continue the conversation. "Ah, ye wouldn't like 'em. They're mostly a herbivore thing. Me mate Prowl over there tried a bit and got all sick like." He gestured at the coyote.

[Eddy's]

After some time, Cassy skated the first of the two specials over to the customer in the coat; a great, big, flame-grilled steakburger with cheese, bacon, barbecue sauce, and a side order of fries and onion rings on the same plate. She cheerfully propped his milkshake in front of him and gave his shoulder a friendly pat. "Tuck in, honey." She giggled and skated off to welcome the new customer, unwrapping a piece of mint candy as she had discarded her gum earlier and popping it into her muzzle. Today was a busy day- she had to keep her sugar level up!

As the fox entered the diner, he would be greeted by the neon lights and the tune of Elvis Presley's 'Hound dog' playing on the jukebox, as well as the appetizing smell of cooking food. Cassy skated up to him quickly, overtaking a fellow waitress who was about to tell them they were full. "Hey there darling, welcome to Eddy's! We're a little full at the moment, but I can squeeze you right over there," She pointed at a table where a pair of gentlemen and their girlfriends were just standing up to leave, another skating waitress was already cleaning the table up.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
John looked up delightly at the waitress bringing his food. "Ah, excellent, thank you." he clicked joyfully to her. He inhaled deeply, savouring the aroma of the fat, oil, and protien filled food in front of him, with more fat, oil, and starch on the side. He rubbed his two more 'normal' hand together. Perfect. he thought. This was exactly what he needed. He looked, slightly reproachingly, at the onion rings though. He had to be careful about injecting too too many of those; onions contained a slight poison which he could, for the most part, digest, and the deep-frying likely would've broken most of it down, he could still be taking a risk if he ate too many. Next time she comes around I'll just tell her not to bother with another side order. He hoped he wasn't being difficult; he knew from experience how demanding it was to work a job like this, dealing with all sorts of people, and virtually living off tips. I'll just be sure to leave an extra large one for her; she certainly deserves it! He reached on of his 'normal' arms out from the conceilment of his coat, picked up the steak burger, and lifting the bandana around his mouthparts slightly, lifted it up to his mandibles, and let them do the work, chelicerae eagerly gripping it, and bringing it past his beak, 'chewing' it a bit, and into his 'pre-oral' cavity, where it would be injected with tiny amounts of his stomach juices to partially digest it, stored and, when necessary, would be sent further along for further processing. I feel sry for the people who accidentally see that. It can't be pretty to watch. Burger being taken care of, he started in on his side dishes, occasionally drinking some of the milkshake without the straw, trying his best to keep his gorgings hidden behind the bandana.

After he had finished here, he would head back to his "beach house"; it was more like a cave with a fancy name, really, on a cliff overlooking a patch of shore, one he was hoping someone would be interested in renting out; it wasn't always easy to pay for all this, and he was hoping a tenant would be enough cash flow to cover the little things he never seemed to plan on.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz