Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
Maahes held back laughter as the girl dropped to the floor, revealing her true height. "Well if you do want a set of claws in your ass, then you might be the kind of girl that I would like to hang around. Would you like to join me for a while?"

He grinned and waved his tail about behind him, looking back and deciding to leave the hotel towel behind if need be.
Maahes held back laughter as the girl dropped to the floor, revealing her true height. "Well if you do want a set of claws in your ass, then you might be the kind of girl that I would like to hang around. Would you like to join me for a while?"

He grinned and waved his tail about behind him, looking back and deciding to leave the hotel towel behind if need be.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
May grins, "Sure, why not?" Then she frowns, feeling shorter than usual without her boots, so she starts hovering again. She mutters under her breath, "I hate being so goddamn short..."
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
Cassy skated over to the hooded person's table with her notepad, her smile welcoming and cheery. "Hey there sugar, what'll it be?" She asked the peculiar customer in her usual, friendly tone. "I do recommend the strawberry milkshake for any meal sir, it's delicious! For just an extra 25 cents, you can turn your soda into any milkshake of your choice!"

"Can you bring your milkshakes over here?"

"Can it, Louie!" Cassy yelled over her shoulder at the dingo regular who always flirted with her, laughing. He already had a girlfriend anyway! "Sorry about that, honey!" She giggled, turning to face the customer again, prepping her notepad and pencil up.

[Outside Hotel]

"Oh, I've been here before; it's just a real great place to unwind and leave your worries behind." Prowl replied casually, almost dreamily, as he recollected the fun times he had on the island, setting his luggage down so his arms were free to gesture. "Say, I'd be happy to show ya' round if ya wanted. It's not like I'm a local or anythin', but I know some pretty good hot-spots 'round here that you might just like! Whaddaya say? I'm game if you are!" He offered, raising a paw questioningly as he a cocked an ear like an attentive dog.

"Sean." The stallion shook the snake's hand firmly, opening up a little now that she had approached him. She seemed shy too, so he could relate to her a little. "Me mates-" He gestured at Prowl's direction, "Call me Rock, cuz I like eatin' em shamrocks." He grimaced at her, not really sure how to follow that up. "-Er- what do you like to eat?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
POST IS NULL!
"I'll have two orders of whatever your special is for today, don't bother bringing them together or right away, they'll just get cold; whenever they're ready you can bring them out, I'll pay extra if it's necessary." Multiple small clicks and whistles could be heard, as well as the rolling of his 'r's and the drawing out of his vowels, as he spoke; the 25 or so individually moving parts comprising the mandibles hidden under a black bandana made it like his own personal accent, though not unlike a combination of a German and Middle Eastern one. He looked up at her slightly. "And yes, a strawberry milkshake sounds excellent on this fine day." He gave her a small wink, though she likely wouldn't see it between his hood and shaded goggles; he was physically as good as blind in daylight with his eyes alone, but the shading from the goggles (an alternative to glasses for those without noses or ears) allowed him to see as good as any bird of prey during the day time.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(OOC: Sorry guys, homework takes priority in my time right now.)

IC: Fritz walked closer to the hotel as he saw a group of dogs, presumably brothers from their fur color, wandering around. "Hmm, screw the hotel. I bet those guys know some cute girls." Fritz thought as he turned and walked after the canines. "Hey! You guys know any girls here!?" He shouted when he got with in ear shot.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(I'm guessing Fritz is talking to Sol and Mura?)

Solaris stops walking and turns around. He smiles at the fox, "Not really~ This is my first time at this island, but Mura-nii might know some girls." He looks at his older brother.

Muramasa rolls his eyes, also looking at the red fox "Well, out of the chicks I've seen so far since we've got here, the only girl I know is that bitch, Masamune. She's sexy but overly loud, obnoxious and yaoi obsessed. And she curses every two seconds."

Solaris grins, teasing his brother, "Wow, sounds like the perfect match for you, Mura-nii~ You curse all the time too."

Muramasa scowls "Shut the fuck up, Sol."

Solaris pouts, but says nothing.

(OOC: Good guess)

IC: Fritz laughed at the brothers joke as he walked in talking distance " Pity, this is my first time on the island and I was hoping to find some good wing-men." Fritz said with a smile.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Muramasa shrugs, "Hey, just cuz I don't know the chicks around here, doesn't mean I can't fuckin' help ya out."

Solaris smiles, his tail wagging back and forth as if he's an excited puppy, "Sounds like fun~"

Muramasa rolls his eyes, "Don't mind Sol; he's ALWAYS fuckin' happy, about everything. Anyway, I'm Muramasa and that's" he points at Solaris, "my younger brother, Solaris."

"Hi, I'm Fritz. So, Muramasa, this your second or third time on the island?" Fritz asked while evaluating wether or not to trust these guys. "Hmm, the younger one seems to naive to be diabolical, but the older one..." He thought while talking with the brothers. Fritz removed his shades, revealing his gamboge eyes "You guys wanna head to the bar and talk?" the fox asked, looking honest and trustworthy.
The OCA
Renamon's Army