Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
POST IS NULL!
Maahes walked through the front doors of the hotel, dragging his suitcase behind him, along with those of Shandi and Ren as the two girls lagged back, giggling and chatting. Toting his bag plus the three belonging to each female. Once he reached the desk, he stepped up and spoke to the receptionist.

"I would like two rooms, on the same floor, but not next to each other," he said. He glanced back at the girls and spotted Ren already eyeballing various other people with a seductive smile. Upon recalling certain vocalizations of the skunk last time they had had some fun, he chuckled a bit and turned back to the receptionist, "Actually, can I get two rooms on the same floor, but on opposite sides of the hotel?"

Once he got his room keys he walked back over to the girls.

"Alright, girls, here's your room keys," he said, dropping their bags and throwing the cards into Shandi's lap, "I'm in room 539. If you need me, knock first."

"Maahes!" Shandi said, standing up and clutching the room keys to her chest, "You won't mind if we... Um... You know... Find other guys?"

"Or girls?" Ren added with a smile and a giggle.

"I don't mind," he said smiling.

"But aren't we kinda... your girlfriends?" Shandi asked, tilting her head a little.

"Well," Maahes said, thinking, "I don't think I'll find another female, but since we're here, you two ladies feel free to be promiscuous as you want."

The lion grinned, then hefted his bag and walked towards the elevators.

"I'm checking in on you two in an hour to go get a meal, so be ready!" he said as the doors closed.

"Bye, Maahes!" Ren said smiling and waving from behind Shandi. Once the lion had disappeared, the skunk pulled Shandi over to an employee. After paying the boy to take up their bags, they ran outside.

"Alright, Shandi," Ren said, "We're going to find you a nice guy to meet up with after dinner."

"But I really just wanna spend time with you and Maahes," she said, whining a little.

"Well I'm going to find a guy," Ren replied, "And Maahes may not think so, but he's gonna get laid too. So you need to find someone! Now wave at those two guys!"

Shandi turned and saw a coyote and a horse standing a distance away. Shandi gave a shy wave, but apparently failed to attract their attention. She turned back to Ren, who rolled her large, ice blue eyes and gave a loud whistle in the males' direction.

"Try again," she whispered to Shandi. The snake gave another shy wave at the canine and equine, blushing a little at Ren's forwardness.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
After taking a few steps away from the hotel, Prowl froze and perked his ears up, though the floppy tip of his right ear didn't stand alertly like his pointy left ear did. He turned around and spotted a pair of females facing their general direction. One waved, and the coyote grinned and waved back in a friendly manner. "Woah, boy." He reached back and gripped Sean's tail, stopping him before he got any further.

"Ah fock, what now?" Sean flapped his muzzle in frustration as he turned back around, swatting Prowl's paw away from his long, brown-haired tail.

"Cool it, Clip-Clop. We've been sighted." Prowl pushed his shades back up and strode back toward the hotel. "By a pair of gorgeous lil' numbers, 12 o'clock."

"But- but- beach bar- agh!" The stallion raised his arms defeatedly and followed his friend back. Women! He was terrible with women! He was going to humiliate himself and he knew it.

"Dude. We're just going over to say 'hi'." The coyote assured his friend. "Besides, you're not gonna paint the island red with just me, are ya? We're gonna find you some lady friends."

"...Did ye just say 'dude'? Ye don't get to say 'dude'. You're too old too say dude!" Sean grumbled. He was just trying to be difficult because he was anxious and worried he was going to embarrass himself and his friend by being the awkward clutz that he was. He often forgot how well built and attractive he was, Irish charm aside. "An' dude's not cool anymore. I think people say 'bro' now."

"Aw c'mon, you're only as old as you feel, and I feel eighteen! Hell, people still insist I'm only 24." The coyote laughed, playfully thumping the horse on the chest with his knuckles for being difficult. When they were in proper speaking distance of the charming snake and the seductive skunkette, Prowl flashed them his friendliest, casual smile and gave them an acknowledging nod. "Hey there. You whistled?" He offered his paw to shake. "The name's Prowler, but friends call me 'Lucky'. They say 'Prowler' screams 'rapist'." He chuckled, opting to break the ice with some humor.

When Sean didn't introduce himself, the coyote sighed.

"And this is my friend, Rock. His friends call him that because of his ROCK-" He elbowed the stallion on his muscular abdomen, causing him to grunt and give the coyote more room, having been looming over him like an intimidating bodyguard. "-hard abs. But don't worry. He's a real softy inside."

"H-hi." The stallion grumbled, coming off as kind of aloof as he tried to hide his bashfulness. He didn't it well though. His blue eyes were rather expressionate.

"Ah don't mind him, the big guy's just shy." Prowl chuckled. "Have you both been here before?"

[Eddy's]

"GRILLED STEAK, SIDE ORDER OF FRIES WITH GRAVY, ORDER UP!" Eddy the badger placed the tray on the counter and Cassy zipped by on her skates, grabbing it and placing it on the table that ordered it. For a diner that served 25 people at full capacity, it was going remarkably smoothly, considering there were only five waitresses.

"Hiya sweetheart, what'll it be?" Cassy skated up to a newly seated customer and produced a notepad to take his order, chewing her gum nonchalantly.

"Oh I dunno..." The Jack Russel terrier placed an elbow on the table and leaned his head on his palm, gazing up at her dreamily. "How about your phone number?"

Cassy giggled and waved his flirt away. "Nice try puppy, but you're gonna have to learn some new tricks if you like, wanna pick me up." She reached forward and scratched his chin, getting the small dog to shut his eyes happily. "Now what'll it be, honey?

"Oh well... can't blame a dog for trying, huh? I'll have the today's special, and a side order of garlic bread!" The terrier ordered, and Cassy wrote it down, giving him a cute little wink before skating off and sticking the order up over the kitchen nook for Eddy to read. Today was a busy day! Hopefully she'd get to go home early when the other girls start their shifts!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: I know I'ma little lates, but I could no longer remain as Lurker to this thread... So heres I am! Rofl please forgive me if I screw up

IC:
Name: John "Daka" Dakaruka (though almost everyone just calls him John)
Age: exact age unknown (even he's forgotten now), but appears mid to late twenties
Race: scorpion/bid-of-prey (exact species of bird is not entirely tradable, as qualities from many are apparent)
Appearance: has large, powerful wings, like an eagle, but their relative size, shape, etc makes them hi-flying like a vulture, fast like a falcon, and silent like an owl, coming from his shoulder blade areas, and they have an extra joint to allow them to fold forward infront of himself to wear like a cloak, and thus doesn't often wear shirts, as well as giving him more manouverability when flying; he has two sets of arms: the first is like a scorpion's claws, and these he usually keeps under his 'cloak', the second appearing more normal, but more segmented (think 'megakabutarimon'); his body is partially covered with black exoskeleton, acting as a carapace armor, the main 'armored' areas being the top of his head to the bottom of his spine, his arms (both sets), his tail, the 'arm' parts of his wings, his crotch area; he has a scorpion-like tail; he usually wears a coat to cover himself (because of his strange appearance), especially his wings and tail, with a hood that hides most of his face most of the time; his mouth is mandibles, in the middle of which a small but very powerful beak; his eyes are black, but there is no mistaking when he is fixing his "raptor gaze" at you; the parts of his body which are not armored are covered with soft feathers; his feet are that of a raptor; feathers are mostly black, with some gold specks here and there (this work, or too much?)
Turn ons: um, pretty much what isnt in turn offs (or otherwise stated)
Turn offs: yaoi, pain, blood, gore, scat, urination, ... Did I miss any?
History: because of his odd appearance John doesn't always fit into society, usually preferring to stick to himself; he decided to get away from his normal life and just relax on the beach mostly.

Will this work? ;3

The cafe were John was trying to eat was becoming packed. Dren... I knew I shoulda picked somewhere else ta eat... He looked down at the massive pile of food infront of him. Though I must admit, hot waitress, mounds of actually well-made food, cheap, nonetheless! This I could get used to... John rotated his shoulders. Grrr... Why da clothes gotta be so damned confining! He knew he had to keep it on though, or risk freaking everybody out.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Fritz Moorne
Race: Red Fox
Desc:[Image: Fox%20in%20Style.jpg]
Turn Ons: Anything not in turn offs.
Turn Offs: Large amounts of pain, Scat, Gore, oxygen deprivation.
History: A new sensation in the engineering world, Fritz came to the island to recharge his batteries.

Fritz walked off the plane, carrying a worn bag, and breathed in the sea air, smiling. " Ah, this place is nice, hope the babes are nicer." He said to himself as he walked down the stairs, heading to the hotel to check in.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
May scowls, finally getting her card key. She flies (since she was already hovering) into a bathroom, getting changed into a red bikini with black designs on it, walking out of the bathroom. "Hell yeah, bitches! I'm going to the beach!" She shouts not even caring about any strange looks that people might be giving her.

Solaris is randomly wandering around smiling, "This is gonna be soooooo much fun, Mura-nii~ Aren't you excited? What do you wanna do first?"

Muramasa rolls his eyes, wondering how the hell his younger brother can be so excited/happy about almost EVERYTHING. "I don't care."

Solaris sighs, putting his hands behind his head as he walks, "Guess we'll just look around then, huh?"
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
Ren instantly gravitated closer to the coyote, giggling.

"Nope," she said, smiling, "It's our first time. What about you?"

As the skunkette started talking to the canine, Shandi's mind instantly felt worry-free. Her friend had taken care of the overconfident, forward male, leaving her with the shy one, much to her preference. She stepped towards the large yet bashful male, flaring her hood to display the intricate pattern inside and holding out a hand for him to shake.

"Hi," she said with a shy smile, "I'm Sssshandi." Blushing a bit from having held her "s" a bit too long for a formal introduction, she continued talking, "Have you been here before?"

Back in his room, Maahes opened his suitcase to reveal his clothes. The lion reached into the clutter and pulled out a pair of simple white swim trunks with both dark and light blue trim. Throwing his pants, boxers and shirt across the room, he donned the shorts and left for the beach, a towel tucked under his arm. He soon reached the bar of sand and threw himself down on his towel.

"Nothing like a beach nap," he said, yawning the yawn of a big cat. Settling with his arms behind his head, he began to doze off before he heard a shout containing a rather vulgar term, which surprised him as it came from a female. He turned to see that the yell had in fact come from a rather attractive yet short bat in a red swimsuit. He grinned. "Time to try and impress yet another female."

The large feline cracked his neck before hefting himself up off the ground. Balancing on his digitigrade legs, he shook the sand from his fur and walked towards her.

"Excuse me, Ms. Bat," he said, a sarcastic smirk on his face, "No offense, but do you really have to fucking yell? Some of us are trying to sleep over here."

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
May rolls her eyes, putting her hands on her hips and leaning forward slightly "I can yell all I want, and there's nuthin' you can do to stop me, kitty boy." She scowls "By the way, if you ever call me 'Ms.' again, I'll kick yer ass, for REALZ." Then she smiles in a flirty way, "Just call me May~" (sometimes I wonder if May is bipolar or something O.O she can go from pissed off and cursing, to flirty and yaoi obsessed in less than 2 seconds)

"Kitty boy?" Maahes said, choking back laughter, "Good Insult, May. But, I've been hearing feline insults since first grade. And if you don't want a set of claws in YOUR ass, you can call me Maahes." He smiled and readjusted his footing in the soft sand.

May smirks, a mischevious glint in her eyes. She hovers so that she's at the same height as Maahes and leans forward, so that her face is only inches away from his face, "And what if I want a set of claws in my ass?" Then she pulls away, landing and still smirking deviously. "But, whatever, I'll call ya Maahes~"