Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
Ooc: yeah well zombie dinos only eat dinos or you guys would be dead,already.

Ic: Nona roll around in the sand hissing and twitching,she would then stop and look around.Nona would turn her back to them as she watched the water.The zombie dinosaur had long left so it was just them now.

Ooc: I changed my mind about killing Kiani,I need more blondes in my life even though some take the stupid saying A blonde is dumb literally like seriously!hm?Oh yes now to throw Kiani into this disater!I would of thrown Shuhei or Ammo in but I dont know what animal a vampire would be and if a zombie vampire is possible o.o.Oh! I seen a vampire fairy before!! I want a mermaid charavter now!

Ic: When the blonde raccoon awoke he gazed around,"What a pretty island!!" he giggled getting up,suddenly the zombie cat girl would come charging at him,"hm?" he would blink."She looks likes a zombie!!" he cheered but then stop and realized the situation,"ZOMBIE!!!!!!!"he would shriek and run away screaming and crying for help,atleast there was a good distance between him and the zombie.

Ooc: He has good cardio but he forgot to limber up :3
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
May is just wincing from how LOUD Nona and Fritz's shouting was. Her giant bat ears. They are sensitive. She glares DAGGERS at both of them "Fucking ASSHOLES! Try not to fucking SHOUT so much! First off, you'll attract zombies, and second off, you're KILLING my ears!"

Solaris hears May's shouting and finds his way to their group. He blinks "Fritz!" He smiles, glad that he's no longer alone. But then he frowns, realizing that Muramasa isn't with them.

(Muramasa and Kiani should meet up xD)
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
OOC: Shouldn't someone msg Adym that the game started again, I don't think he knows. Also, your almost like a hyperactive squirrel girl Diva :) .
IC: "You okay, I'm sorry for yelling (No he isn't, he really wanted to yell at her more.). Tell you what, when we get off this island, I'll buy you a diamond studded laptop." Fritz said with his standard grin and a convincing puppy dog eyes routine. (Everyone has a puppy dog look, his is just more well tuned to when he wants in someones pants.) He then turned to the blood covered bat "If your done whining, then quit yelling, and then clean yourself, you look like a bloody rat." as he completed his... Instructions? the fox noticed a familiar dog running towards them in a less than scary composure, and runs towards him "Sol! Listen my little pup, I would love to complete what I started back in the bedroom, but I don't fuck and run from zombies at the same time, so sorry."
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Ooc: Adym-kun doesnt like zombie roleplays because it causes all the characters to act like bad asses -smiles-

Ic: Nona looked at them then looked at bat girl,"Can we eat that dog?" she asked in a weird tone that showed she was bored,he tail wiggling through the sand in search of food.On the most likely opposite side of the island,Kiani was still running and screaming...and crying not realuzing the zombie cat girl had long since given up on him,he would stop and look at a giant crate,"Whats this?" he sniffed it then shrugged and scurried off.

Ooc: I wonder whats in that crate :3
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
OOC: Bump, I'm waiting for flare to post before I do.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army