Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
OOC: yes, yes she does. If you continue to run the game like a choose your own adventure book like you did in your first post, I can make an app that will run the story relatively close to the one that we play, so people can play it at their computer when offline. Does that help?
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Dark groans a bit, waking up. "Dammit...what the hell...happen..." Dark said, slowly standing up, looking around, seeing the remains of the zombie on the ground. "Zombies...?" Dark asked as he looks around for anything that can be used as a weapon, grabbing a paddle, swings it around a few times, smiling. "Good enough." Dark said.

Rosie and Saria wakes up as well, looking around confused.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: hm. . .I dont know I will about it!Okay I picked my team,so far its everyone who posted,Flare,Jack,and Dark.Also since Im very impatient if the other four dont reply by. . .First anime club(oct 3rd) they are considered drowned.They can come in after that date,and make up some strange reason for being late!Anyway since Nona isnt going to go looking gir any of you I suggest you bring your chars yo her ASAP :3 im going to bed.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
OOC: I'll send you the source for the story so far tomorrow, for you to see what it would be like, also, try option three even if it doesn't give you one.
IC: Fritz walks down the beach, looking for any form of life, only seeing the remains of bikini clad furs. Suddenly he hears a girl talking, and rush's her way "Wait! Don't eat the zombie you twit! Everyone knows that eating a zombie turns you into one." The suited fox shouts as he rushes towards the girl, spear like object, Humfry, in hand.
OOC: His spear like object is sort of like half a spear, with a sword like blade, the ship scrap, I'm not sure what to call it, so I'll call it Humfry.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(D: I'll try to use better language I guess. Usually. But May and Muramasa just curse because... tis how they roll.)

May spots Fritz and Nona, smirking as she swoops down, hovering for a moment before gracingfully landing near them "More survivors, huh? Good, it would be so fucking boring if I was all alone."

Muramasa scowls, still traveling around aimlessly. He kills a few more zombies while looking for Sol "This sucks so much ass."

Solaris sighs softly, looking up at the sky "I hope Muramasa and Fritz are okay..." He continues to just wander around.
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
Nona started at them blankly,she wouldnt hear any words just slurred language, she would tilt her head to the side.Suddenly a zombie t-rex would step out the forest and stare.Nona,still clueless,would sniff the sand and dig up some clams/oysters(i dont know o.o) to eat.

Ooc: yay!!! Dinosaurs!!!!!
The OCA
OOC: Hey guys? I'm dropping out of the RP. I just don't think I can post at all here. I've tried several times, almost succeeded- then got the posts deleted and now I'm just too busy. Sorry for what ever problems this may cause, and hopefully I can hop back in when college stops monopolizing my free time. Take care!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Really? REALLY??? Fucking zombie dinosaurs? This is fabulous. Your zombie bait now Diva.
IC:Fritz looks around, seeing the T-rex come out of the forest "No body make a sound, T-rex's are responsive to sound." the scared to shit fox whispered as he walked slowly over to the raccoon girl digging in the sand and grabbed her, trying pulling her away from the ground.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Ooc: Dx Dark!!!!!! -hides behind him-

Ic: Nona hissed and scratched at the fox while picking his pockets at the same time,"Let me go!!!!!" she hissed."Thats the big idea huh?!What do you want?!" she demanded starting to move around and shout more.
The OCA
OOC: Jokes on you Diva, all thats in is pockets are a few condoms and some sugar packets. Don't ask about the sugar, its a long story.
IC: Fritz pushed the raccoon back, cringing from the scratches on his face "What the hell! Also, shut up." The now bleeding fox thought for a moment "Shit, I'm yelling now too, huh?" He said as he turned to the blood soaked bat girl "Wanna help me with her?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army