Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
"Jayzus Chroist..." Sean, the stallion, grumbled as he fidgeted with a tiny bottle of whiskey, proportionate to about one shot-glass full, with his overlarge hands. He spoke with an Irish lilt, a typical Dublin accent. "Prowl, I can't get the fookin' thing open!" He growled at his companion, an older male coyote who was picking up both their luggages from the conveyor belt at the airport.

"Give it a rest, will ya?" Prowler sighed, hauling both their luggages over. He was stronger than he looked. He snatched the tiny whiskey bottle out of his friend's clumsy hands. "You've been fiddling with that bottle the entire flight. You can last being sober for a few more hours! Here!" He said as he unzipped a compartment on his luggage and produced a suspicious bag of herbs, which he thrust into the stallion's stomach.

Sean held the bag up and beamed. "Shamrocks!" He said almost gleefully as he tore the bag open and stuffed his mouth full of clovers. If there was anything he loved more than drinking, it was eating clovers. What a herbivore. He munched away happily as the coyote lead them out of the airport.

"Mmm, aw man- get a load of that air! Ain't it fresh?" The coyote sighed happily as he took a deep breath. "This place ain't changed at all."

"It smells salty if ye ask me." Sean mumbled as he brought another handful of clovers up to his muzzle and chewed lazily, sticking close to Prowl in what was an uncharacteristic shyness, for his size. He felt like a fish out of water all over again.

"It's called sea-breeze, Rock." The coyote thumped the horse's arm playfully. "And I love it. We're on an island. You're gonna hafta get used to it. You'll love it here, I promise."

"I dunno... I haven't been on a plane since I wuz 16. I don't really like the air if ye know what I mean."

"Uh-uh. You're not cramming yourself into a stuffy bar on your first day here! At least let's go pick a hotel first! You got the cash, I got the savoir faire."

"Gesundheit."

Prowl laughed and lead the horse away from a bar, handing him his luggage. He had never been to the island with a friend before, but hey. Rock was a good friend, if not a little awkward. He's like a whole different person when he's drunk though. Maybe he should let the horse drink tonight. He was just on a plane after all, and he had made it clear that he hated planes. The coyote was going to make sure his friend had the time of his life- all the women, the resorts, the parties and beaches on the island... something was bound to make it worthwhile for him.

"Prowl? Ye got any more?" Sean waved the empty plastic bag of clovers in front of the coyote.

Prowl sighed and looked up at the blue, cloudy sky, pushing his sunglasses up to protect his eyes from the brightness. "It's gonna be a long day."

[Eddy's]

Cassy the cat skated around the retro 50s themed diner, wiping tables and taking orders from the regulars. She peeked out the door and spotted a wave of new furs coming down the street. She let out a cheery sigh and crossed her arms under her perky breasts. "It's that time of the year again, Eddy!" She called at the shop owner, an elderly badger furry who was a burger flipping sensation.

"Well, the tide's a-commin', Cassy. Knock em' dead." Eddy gave her a thumbs up.

The feline giggled and pretended to roll her sleeves up. "Initiating hyperdrive, sir!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Solaris blinks, seeing the others that are arriving. He smiles and randomly waves to them "Hi!"

Muramasa rolls his eyes, grabbing his younger brother by the arm and practically dragging him to the hotel "Dumbass. You don't know them, so why the hell're you talking to 'em?"

Solaris pouts, but allows Muramasa to drag him away "B-But Mura-nii! If I don't talk to people who I don't know, then the only person I'll know here will be you!"
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
Already at the hotel Nona looks around.
"How...fancy~",she yawns and keeps walking but suddenly stops.
A pile of shiny utensils catches her eye.
"What do we have here?",she smiles taking a few then going over to the counter to check-in.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Dark picked up his suitcase as he looks over at Rosie and Saria. "You know Rosie, you were lucky to even get on the plane, being a steel type and all." Dark said, laughing a bit.

Rosie gave Dark an evil look as she grab her suticase and takes out a small shotcan of beer, opens it and drinks it down. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Rosie said.

Saria shacks her head as she grabs her bag. "Let's just go to the hotel and get our rooms, alright?" Saira asked as both Dark and Roise nodded her head.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
POST IS NULL!
May walks into the hotel, and immediately goes to the reception counter. She scowls slightly, her bat wings flapping, causing her to hover an inch above the ground, adding to her very short height. She stands behind Daniel, waiting impatiently for him to be finished.

Despite having arrived earlier, it was only now that the stallion and the coyote made it to the hotel, as Prowler had to physically pull Sean away from bars, clubs, and alcohol vending machines along the way. The horse flapped his lips in frustration, a very equine expression, and munched on more fresh clovers from what must have been his fourth bag now. Prowl was running out of clovers to sate the horse with, but at least they were at the hotel now.

"Pretty big, ain't it?" The coyote asked, looking up at the hotel building.

"It's a'right..." Sean mumbled in reply, his left cheek bulging with the three leafed weeds as he munched. A blond-furred dog waved at their general direction, and the horse managed to wave back awkwardly before a white furred dog pulled the first one away. People here seemed friendly at least.

"You don't like it." Prowl surmised, pushing his shades down and reading the stallion's expression with his golden eyes.

"I- no, it's just... it's not for me, right?" Sean looked up at the hotel uneasily. "All that- that posh and dapper stuff was never meant for me, yeh?"

Prowl crossed his arms and scratched his chin thoughtfully. "Y'know, I don't see ya sleepin' comfortably in a hotel room either. Ya wanna stay somewhere less extravagant?" He asked. The horse never was one for the finer things in life. Even after he won the lottery, it was the simple things he enjoyed. Sean continued to work for the bar, and continued his job lifting heavy loads, and kept his apartment the way it is. The only difference was the addition of a large fridge fully stocked with booze. It was a sad, lonely life, and Sean was terrible with women, so Prowl had taken it up to himself to get his friend to enjoy life a little more, as sober as possible.

"Yeh." Sean nodded. "Fock the hotel, I'll just break somethin', I know I will."

Prowl nodded understandingly and turned around. "C'mon. We'll rent a beach house. It's a lot more homey, and it'll be right next to the beach bar so you can drop by for a drink, and hey, women in bikinis!" He laughed. "Whaddaya say?"

The stallion grinned happily. "Ye had me at 'beach bar'." He mused, clip-clopping after Prowl.

"Heh, who knows? Maybe you'll bag yourself a fine lady." Prowl added.

"Ah now, Prowl..." Sean said, his tone showing his discomfort. "I'm no good with birds, ye know tha'. I was boozed of me head every time I banged someone- I don't even remember any of them! If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was a virgin!"

"Oh we're gonna fix that, my friend. We're gonna use The Coyote Casanova's patented three step course to a woman's heart. And being drunk isn't one of them!" Prowl shook a finger at Sean, who rubbed his head like a shamed child. "Now you'd better have trunks packed, cuz I do NOT wanna see you in your speedos."

"I like me speedos!" Sean protested jokingly. "They make me feel pretty!" He joked. It was really an in-joke between him and his friends. He had received a pair of speedos from friend as a joke on his birthday, and tried it on while he was being sick in the bathroom. The thing was so tight, and his junk didn't fit in it, so it stuck out one of the leg holes. Prowl had walked in to take a piss and was greeted with giant horse dong. Not a pretty sight while drunk. Safe to say, he never wore speedos again.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Nona,putting her card key in her back pocket was no longer tired.She decides to explore the island.
"Fun,fun,sun,sun..."
She walks out the hotel and follows the main path to the shopping district.She looked at all the cheery clothing stores.
"Do any of these sell black clothing?",she says a bit annoyed to the fact she might have to wear just green.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
(Mind if I join?)
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Muramasa gets two card keys to the room that he and Solaris will be sharing, giving one to Solaris and putting one in his pocket.

Solaris puts away his card key then smiles "So, what do you wanna do now, Mura-nii?"

Muramasa shrugs "I guess we can look around."

Solaris smiles and cheers "Yay! Let's go!" he then runs off.

Muramasa rolls his eyes, following his younger twin. "Sometimes I wonder..."