Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
Ooc: Hm?Oh you think we are going to be on the same island?Ok I will reveal part of my plsn!

I was playing WL at my buds house and I had a vision!

Understand? O.o I hope I didnt reveal too much
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
OOC: Aslong as theres a broom stick or stick like thing and something to freeze the water with, I can do without the breakfast.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Ooc: Flare is doing homework(lame!) so next post I will do the dramatic scene change!
The OCA
OOC: Can't wait, hopefully my cat won't be helping, the little snoop.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Ooc: -clears my throat-

IC(ish) :
All the characters suddenly black out,then wake up on a large ship sailing in the ocean.Ahead a large dark loomy island can be seen.
You look around and see others with you,dome faces familiar.Suddenly the boat crashes on some under water rocks!
You franticly look for life boats but there are none!You decide to. . .((sink with the ship/jump over board(chose one)).
You black out,again.Your body manages to make it ashore the island with bits and pieces of cargo.Suddenly a zombie cat girl comes charging at you!You. . .((run like hell/take some scrap metal and cut her head off!)).
You are now aware of what this island may hold you. . .((go look for others/wait for someone to find you))

Ooc: Since there are 8 people right?Four will be together and they go look for the other four.I killed Kiani >_> he drowned.
The OCA
IC, I guess: Fritz wakes up on a boat, dazed, but intact, and looks around, seeing the familiar brothers along with some other, less than familiar faces. Suddenly, he feels the boat crash into something, and sees no life boats available, jumps over board, losing his once white jacket to the ocean when he blacks out. Waking on a beach shore, the naseous fox sees a cat girl charging towards, mouth gnashing all the while. Reacting like he had planned (a bit paranoid when it comes to his life, he used to play a lot of video games and learned a few things, like never to run.) Fritz grabbed a piece of the shattered ship and swung it with force. A splash of blood later and a few minutes assembling a makeshift spear type object, he goes out along the coast line to search for hopefully normal furs, knowing all too well that the chance of it was slim at best.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
After those events Nona just sat on the beach and waited for someone to get her,'I wonder if Kiani is ok' she though staring off into the horizon,the sun was going to set soon,her stomach growled.Nona looked at the dead zombie,"I wonder if I can eat that."
The OCA
OOC: I'm not gonna post in-game until someone else does, but until then if you run the game like this Diva, I could make a text adventure version of it for independent play, with your permission of course.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Muramasa, when he wakes up looks around and when he sees the cat girl, he immediately cuts her fucking head off with a piece of scrap metal. I mean, what else would you do? Run away? Hell NO. Muramasa's too fucking awesome to do that kind of bull shit. He scowls, wondering WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. After a few moments of wandering around, he realizes that he has no fucking idea if Solaris is okay, or where he is or ANYTHING. "Son of a fucking bitch... This is such bull shit!" (And here is where we'd insert the rest of the angry bull shit rant that Muramasa would totally do. xD Oh Muramasa~)

May, of course, being fucking bad ass, when she comes too, fucking kicks the cat girl in the head, and of course, since her boots weigh a FUCK TON, it knocks said zombie cat girl down, so that May can just pounce her and let instinct take over as she rips said zombie to shreds. (Pfff, Muramasa, going with an obvious choice of how to kill. May's so much more epic.) She shrugs, taking to the skies so that she can figure out where the fuck she is and hopefully find some other furries that aren't zombies. At this point, she's kind of covered in blood, which definitely makes it harder to tell if she's a normal furry or a zombie furry. Whoops.

When Solaris wakes up, he's extremely dazed. "Huh...?" After a few moments, he notices the cat girl, and well, having played a TON of violent video games with his older brother, figures out immediately that it's a zombie. So, he knows that running really isn't a good idea and grabs the nearest possible weapon, which just so happens to be a part of the ship and he manages to kill the zombie cat girl with some trouble, but not too much. He sighs, wondering how he blacked out and all. After a few moments he flails "Aww shit, I'm still a virgin!" He sighs, wondering if Muramasa is okay, and also wondering what happened to Fritz... (Aww, poor Solaris. Also, I still think May wins at life for ripping a zombie to shreds without an actual weapon.)
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
OOC: Can you say that in easier terms Jack :3 and Flare has a potty mouth
The OCA