Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
OOC: :D I had fun at school today! -takes out some pieces of paper- look what I colored!!!!-waves the papers around-

How many people joined this rp?
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
OOC: *looks at the papers* They look good.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Yay!!! -clings-
The OCA
OOC: Nine people originally joined, one quit, so I guess eight people are left. Wow, It didn't seem like that many people joined, was it just me? Also, I made a giant cookie just now. They're amazing drawings Diva, so much can be done in school can't it.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
OOC: and how many so far agreed to a change?-squeals- I should sell them!
The OCA
OOC: Including you, five I think.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
OOC: once flare gets here i will start the change!!
The OCA
OOC: Ok, cool. Also, if you're adding zombies, what kind of zombies are they:
WARNING!! Giant List Ahead
Undead variety:
Slow stupid zombies
Slow smart zombies
Slow learning Zombies
Fast stupid zombies
Fast smart zombies
Fast learning zombies
Marvel zombies type zombies
Highschool of the dead zombies
Kind of living variety:
Cannibalistic uber freaks, like zombieland

There's a list for you if your undecided.
will they rot or just limp around dead and eternal.
What kind of supplies can we start with, cus with suitcases you can have just about anything thats smaller than a bread box and goes boom, when your traveling atleast.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Ooc: i seen zombieland 1,906 times o.o I want H.O.T.D and Zombieland type zombies!I was going to make it like mario xD lol jk its going to be like idk when you have to do certain things,solve puzzles,etc o.o you NEED to have stuff?-writes random things on slips of paper and draws one- You get a water bottle as your weapon! XD
The OCA
OOC: ok, so a mish mash of whatever zombie sounds good at the time? A water bottle, I can work with this: if its empty, fill it, then use a shower curtain rod to seal it shut, when the room service comes in the morning, kill em and use the ice bucket to freeze the bottle after mixing salt into the water to make it stay frozen longer, viola instant super club and breakfast all in one plan.
The OCA
Renamon's Army