Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
(Sorry for being gone for so long! Damn finals x.x)

May gasps as Maahes bites her and lets out a moan. Then she smirks, reaching down and teasingly stroking one finger along Maahes' length.
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
Maahes growled softly into May's shoulder, stepping forward and pressing her against the shower wall. He bit down a bit harder as his member stiffened. The lion removed his teeth and gently licked over the small pricks he had left there. He moved his head over to her other shoulder and bit down in the same fashion.

-Back At The Beach-

Ren grinned and stepped closer to Prowl, the small claws on her toes almost resting on top of his feet. "Sounds fun," she said, tilting her head to the side.

"Very ssssandy, indeed," Shandi hissed, resisting the urge to giggle at the male's nervousness. She reached behind her back and gently tugged on the small bow holding her top on, making sure it was snug. Once she was sure, she smiled and stepped to Sean's side and looped her arm around his, shifting her weight so her hip touched against his thigh. "Ssssso, how about we go do ssssomething?"
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
OOC: Wow, guess we all have been having problems getting on, as for me, my excuse is in General chat, so check it out for a rather cool surprise.

IC: Fritz ran out of breath and pulled back, only to lean down and nibble on Solaris' ear.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Bump Bump
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Lol I gotta wait for fritz or somebody to show up XD I'm virtually static, ESP since I'm leaving on holiday within the weak.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
May moans again and starts fully stroking Maahes' member. She smirks "Somebody's very excited, huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solaris moans softly, and bucks his hips forward, grinding their erections together. He gasps at the sensation, surprised by just how good that felt.

OOC: Tag, your it.

IIC: Fritz pulled back from Sol and grabbed the zipper on Sol's pants, unzipping them and pulling them down "Ready?" Fritz asked as he reached to the night stand and picked up the condom "Safety first" He thought as he grasped the plastic between his teeth, opening the package.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Bump Bump again, I'm determined not to let this RP die
The OCA
Renamon's Army
OOC: I would post, but I'm waiting for Frisk to post so I can kill all my birds with one stone/post.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(I'm sooooo sorry for not being online lately! I've been REALLY busy x.x Anyway, at least I'm back now and all, I guess.)

Solaris blushes and nods, panting slightly "U-umm... y-yeah, I'm ready."