Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
"I'm coming," he said, pushing his own swimsuit off and stepping in after her, "And patience is a virtue." He chuckled at his last comment before looking down at her body once more, feeling a strong urge to touch every inch of her.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
OOC: Sorry for being offline, testing took a little longer than I thought. But I'm back now and ready to continue where I left off.

IC: Fritz led Solaris to the Chintz sheeted bed, undoing his belt along the way "So, how do you like it, rough, gentle or a little of both." The fox said in a sultry manner, laying down his soon to be vn-night stand (Variable Number) to the bed while removing his shirt, knowing full well that his pre-ordered morning room service would serve as an adequate wake up call in a few hours.

OOC: Fritz thinks of everything doesn't he?
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(It's okay and yes, he DOES think of everything :D)

May smirks "Screw patience." Then she puts her hands against his chest and kisses him. As she does this she presses her body against his, smirking slightly into the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solaris can't help but blush as he follows Fritz. He ignores his immediate urge to just say that he doesn't know and quickly answers "I-I guess a little of both..." Holy shit, hasn't he realized that I'm a total virgin by now? I don't think it could be any more obvious with how nervous I am... The aroused yet nervous dog pulls off his t-shirt, smiling shyly at Fritz, his tail slightly wagging back and forth.

(I love how different May and Sol are compared to each other. May will just jump right in and do whatever the fuck she wants while Sol is just so shy and kind and shit. ._.)
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
Smiling, Maahes kissed her, moving his hands down to her ass and starting to grope her. He lightly pressed his claws against her soft flesh and lifted her up, still holding her against him as they kissed.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Fritz Smiled as he removed his own shirt, realizing Solaris was a virgin "Sweet, first time for a virgin, new personal record." The fox thought as he pushed the play button on his mp3 player with his tail, turning on "love and happiness" by Al Green. Fritz unbuttoned his shirt before leaning down to Sol and embracing him in a kiss, their lips joining, exchanging saliva.

OOC: The mp3 player was one last touch I just thought of, up next on the playlist is go go power rangers.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
May wraps her legs around Maahes' waist then smirks, pulling away to breath. After a moment she starts kissing and biting at his neck, making small marks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solaris' eyes widen for a split second before he closes his eyes and wraps his arms around Fritz's neck, kissing back.
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
Maahes groaned a bit and smiled, pressing his claws deeper into her rear and biting down gently on May's neck, just hard enough to push through her skin, pulling small drops of blood from both there and her shapely rear.

OOC: I'm sorry for my absence! Life had me by the balls. I was enjoying it too much to escape! X3

IC:

[Eddy's]

"I don't mind. We can walk as slow as you want." Cassy smiled sweetly. "That way, we get more time to get to know each other!" She added cheerfully. "Mm-mm..." She politely declined, gently pushing the menu back. "I'd normally say yes, but I'm stuffed! It's one of the perks of working here, free food!" She laughed.

[Beach]

"Hey you." Prowl greeted Ren as she approached him, grinning at her with casual acceptance, his eyes following her as she bounced, noticing her wonderful breasts bouncing as she did behind his askew shades. "We're great, still have some issues with rooms, so we checked our luggage out somewhere. We're thinkin' about heading to this beach house- cave- thing- it sounded pretty cool!" He laughed. Ren looked great in her beach-clothes... not because she was revealing a lot of fur or anything (though that was a contributing factor, of course), he just thought it suited her and emphasized her natural skunk markings.

"Just grand, and yourself?" Sean replied in his typical Irish lilt, trying to tug on his skintight suit a little so it gave his member a little more breathing space. It formed a rather thick and conspicuous, tube-shaped bulge down his right thigh, the fabric hugging his member so tightly the veins on it could just barely be made out, while his gonads made a large and prominent bulge between his legs. The rest of his body was chiseled and impressively muscular, and the way the suit clung to him, he might as well have been wearing a coat of paint. He tried not to show it, but he was very embarrassed, and it showed slightly by how he kept his legs together a little. He gave Shandi a bashful smile. "So- uh- the beach is great, yeh? Very... sandy?" He added, trying to make light conversation. He wanted a drink so badly right now it wasn't even funny.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Eventually John was back inside, lying on the couch in his living room, flipping through the tv channels. "over 900 channels... And still nothing worth watching." he mused to himself. He looked for a sec to the cross that hung above the tv set, with the words "Requiescat in Pace" written across the crossbar. It was a memento he had made to all the people he had lost, both from when he was a doctor for the army, and those he had lost more recently during what he considered his more "normal" life. "Sleep well, guys. You deserve it."

Soon he got up and shut off the tv. "Well, I guess I had better get some of those rooms set up then; on the off chance somebody actually does answer the ad." he said to himself. He started with the one more "upstairs"; it was closer to the balcony, and it had a skylight. After he had finished setting up that room, he headed towards the room that was at a slightly lower level; this one was closer to the kitchen and bar, and even had a little mini-fridge for snacks. Both had queen sized beds, and plenty of room for whatever was needed. John then decided to make the place a little more "organized"; he hated this with a passion, but he had heard it attracted people more than a chaotic living space, so he went with it. After he had finished, he went back to flipping through the tv channels, in an almost vain attempt to find something half decent.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Cassidy's nodded as he put the menu back on the adjacent table. "Alright, but I do hope to make it to the hotel before midnight. I don't want to run into any more muggers or whatever." He cut his steak and took hi first bite. "Ah, this is delicious. My compliments to the chef. When I get back, I'm definitely recommending this place." He continued on with his meal. That is until he couldn't anymore.

"My, now I'm stuffed." He motioned a vixen waitress over. "Can I please have the check? Also can I have a small bag for the leftovers."

"Right away, cutie." The vixen winked. A few minutes later she came back. "Here you go."

Cassidy took out his wallet, fished some bills out, and handed the to her. "Here you go. Keep the change."

The vixen counted the money. "Are you sure about this? This is way too much."

Cassidy nodded. "Absolutely. You have all been wonderful and the food is delicious. It's the least I could do..." He look at the name tag. "...Cheryl."

Cheryl blushed a little and then leaned over to Cassy. "If things don't work out with you, I'll take him."

Cassidy raised an eyebrow at this while he filled the bag. He then got up and held out his hand to Cassy. "Shall we?"

"Have a nice time!" This time it was from all the waitresses and the badger cook who Cassidy suspected is Eddy.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]