Join our server on Discord

~Furry Island Paradise~
Maahes smiled and began to walk with May towards the hotel, taking his key card out of the water-proof pocket in his trunks. She totally just caught me staring... And I'm pretty sure she called me a bitch inside her head He continued walking with her until they reached his room, which he quickly opened and held the door open for her. "After you," he said, gesturing inside and thanking God that the overpriced "complementary" drinks had gotten there.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
[Eddy's]

It wasn't long till Cassy returned from the kitchen with the fox's order. Eddy, the owner of the restaurant was encouraging to her to take the guy out for a good time by letting her leave early, and the other waitresses practically confronted her and started squealing excitedly in the back when Cassy told them she was the handsome fox's waitress. It was embarrassing that they were pressuring her to go out on a date (she hasn't dated anyone in three months) with someone she just met, like the good old Cassy they knew, but she wasn't sure if she could handle it.

"Order up, sweety..." The cat set Cassidy's tray down in front of him and daintily plopped down on the bench opposite him. "So, like, my boss says I can go early..." She drummed her fingertips on her lower thigh, her mini-skirt only covering the upper halves. "So when you're done eating, I can show you around. Still up for it?" She smiled brightly. Her disposition was like the sun, bright, cheery, nothing to hide- no one would be able to tell that she held so much darkness inside her.

[Sand'n'Surf]

"Oh Prowl? He's coming alright, he's a fine lad, a little off, but fine." Sean laughed, naturally this time, not nervously. He was used to making fun of his companion, so the conversation was a lot more natural. "We'll be there, see yas there, Shandi." And she hung up. When he turned around, Prowl was facing him, his arms crossed, brow-ridges raised, and s big, cocky grin on his muzzle.

"Heyyy now... what was that? Was that what I think it was?" The coyote scratched his head as if he had trouble comprehending it. "Sean Bat-Dick O'Connor not fucking it up with the ladies? Sign ME up for the lottery- cuz I think it's a sign!"

"Come off it ya knobhead." The stallion flapped his muzzle, annoyed.

"So, where and when?" Prowl asked.

"The beach. In a few minutes."

"Oh woah- WOAH!! We shoulda' been there fifteen minutes ago!" The coyote suddenly panicked.

"Prowl- the beach is right outside the store, they can wait a few mi-"

"NEVER." Prowl interrupted the horse firmly. "Keep a lady waiting." And with that, he violently shoved the horse into the dressing room with strength that did not fit his size, and before the stallion could protest, he was out again, dressed in an elastic surfing suit. "Well?" The coyote stepped out of the dressing room, now wearing a pair of trunks that went well with his physique.

"Ye literally ripped my clothes off, you madman!" Sean raised his arms aggressively. "-And this is REALLY tight! I feel naked!" He hugged himself. Sure enough, the fabric hugged his body so tightly that it emphasized every single muscle on his chiseled body, not to mention the bulge on his crotch that suggested he sported a pair of grapefruits for balls, and a thick, slab of salami down his right thigh.

"Sean, you have something other guys want but don't have. You're a RICH. BACHELOR. With a BIG DICK. And the body of a SUPERHERO. -No homo." The coyote narrowed his eyes dangerously. "If you don't use any of that to make Shandi happy- I will BEAT the ever living SHIT out of you out of principle. And sheer envy." Prowl said firmly, his expression unreadable, though the way his brows were creased either suggested he was joking, or that he meant every single word.

The horse gulped and started clopping out of the store, wondering if it was a good idea to pick a demented ex-special agent as his vacation buddy- no matter how reliable he was! "Alright, alright- fucks sake, we're going..."

"Good God, you're a HORSE, Sean, can't you move faster than that? Giddy-up!" Prowl growled and smacked Sean's rump, making him whinny and take off in a gallop involuntarily.

[Beach]

A cloud of displaced sand announced the arrival of Sean and Prowl, just Shandi and Ren made it to the beach.

"H-hey-" The Stallion wheezed, bent over double, his eyes wide as he tried to catch his breath while feeling constricted by the tight suit. "We d-didn't keep you- waiting, did we?"

"Hey Ren, Shandi. How's it going?" The coyote greeted the women with a friendly, casual nod. How he got here ahead of Sean, the stallion would never know. "I got Sean all dressed up, but I gotta tell ya- he sure was bein' a baby about it!" He laughed.

"Baby- right-" The horse snorted, reaching back to rub his rump, where Prowl's smack earlier stung and made him wince.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Cassidy looked Cassy over as she sat down opposite of him. Those eyes of hers are mesmerizing. He barely made out what she said. "Um, sure, but I hope you don't mind going at a snail's pace. I still have my laggage to carry around." He pointed to the chest and suitcase. "Also, why should I be the only one eating?" He looked from side to side and found a lone menu. He reached over, took it, and handed it to Cassy. "How about you order something, maybe a entree and a drink. There's plenty of sides already here. Think of this as part of our date."
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
May grins "Thanks~" then she walks into his room and looks around, immediately spotting the drinks. She grabs one and drinks a bit before smirking at Maahes "Sooo... what do ya wanna do?"
OBJECTION! I reject your reality and replace it with my own!

(>'-')># Kirby's giving you a waffle~ :D

MY CUPCAKE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!! O:<
-The Beach-

Ren once again gravitated towards Prowler, bouncing happily in front of him. "We're doing just fine," she said, giggling, "And how're you?"

Shandi tried to make eye contact with Sean at first, but was unable to and caught herself staring at the stallion's crotch for a second. She pulled her gaze up before speaking. "H-how're you, Ssssean?"

-Maahes' Room-

"Well," Maahes started, usually after I swim, I take a shower, but I suppose that can wait." The lion grabbed up a drink and sipped at it, once again struggling to maintain his gaze on May's face. "So I suppose we could catch a pay-per-view and order some room-service if you want."

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Fritz heard the knock and rushed from his chair, reaching the door in moments and answering it "Hey, I take it you got my note?" the aroused fox asked as he led Solaris into the room.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
May smirks, putting her drink down and walking towards the bathroom "I dunno, a shower sounds pretty good right now~ Now then, you can either wait 'til I'm finished or join in~ It's up to you." She winks at Maahes playfully before going into the bathroom and starting to strip out of her bikini, 'accidentally' forgetting to close the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solaris smiles, immediately blushing as he walks into the room "Umm, yeah."

Maahes stepped towards the door, then back again. Hmmm, lets see, I can sit here like a useless asshole, or I can go shower with a sexy bat-girl... With that, he closed his thought process and stepped into the bathroom with May. "Like I would miss out on seeing you naked?" he smirked, leaning against the counter.

occ: must think of something while Backlasher, etc. Are away... Um... Cheese!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
May smirks and finishes taking off her top "I figured you'd see things my way~" Then she slips out of the rest of her bikini, before turning on the water and getting in. "You coming or what? I'm a very impatient girl, you know."