Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 31
Towards a New World! The Blazing General of Dragon Land! (Edit: H.)

This Digimon is in the new opening.
[Image: signature.png]
*Nosebleeds*
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Bouncy bouncy~ I likes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*tongue hangs out.* Oh yeah, I want a piece of that. Also, check out Nene's new outfit in 32 preview. She's just begging for anyone to look up her skirt.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Taiki at last uses Gatomon's DigiMemory ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(04-03-2011 10:05 AM)AngelGatomon Wrote: Taiki at last uses Gatomon's DigiMemory ^^

In case you haven't seen the episode, the DigiMemory doesn't do much of anything. In fact, I'd say it was the most useless one thus far.
Hey, Clone, wanna ask. Judging from a screenshot, Can Dark Knightmon be considered as a superior of the Death Generals being the sibling of the Emperor?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(04-03-2011 12:18 PM)SnK Wrote: Hey, Clone, wanna ask. Judging from a screenshot, Can Dark Knightmon be considered as a superior of the Death Generals being the sibling of the Emperor?

DarkKnightmon's basically Bagramon's second in command now. The Death Generals appear to appoint directly to him.

While Lilithmon and Blastmon's head are still called Head Officers, it seems they're just there for Tsuwamon to mess around with.
(04-03-2011 12:28 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: While Lilithmon and Blastmon's head are still called Head Officers, it seems they're just there for Tsuwamon to mess around with.

Hahaha, I get the feeling they could suffer a case of Villain Decay.

Let me see if I can remember all the anime debuts in this ep:

Old Digimon
Dracomon
Brachimon
Huanglongmon
Salamandemon
Apollomon (Silhouette)

New Digimon
Bommon (Finally!)
Dorubikkumon
Dorubikkumon Darkness Mode
NeoVamdemon (Silhouette)
Splashmon (Silhouette)
Oregmon (Silhouette)
Gravimon (Silhouette)
Zamielmon (Silhouette)

Also, here's the new theme song in low quality.