Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 31
FlowerPowermon? Haha, I thought the RR sub will go straight for Ohanamon. Same case as that S'bagon Punch of Blastmon's?

Anyhoo, after a month's wait since Tactimon's defeat, 31 is quite an introduction to the Death General's arc. A lot of things changed indeed in the Digital World ever since Bagramon finally conquered it.

Dracomon really shined in this one as a Blue Flare fanboy. He hates hurting others and admits that he's weak. But he does possess a strong courageous heart as he attempted to hold back that lava.

From a proud prick, Kiriha seems to have mellowed into a plain prick; Seems that his failed attempt to take back the Code Crowns and ego smashing defeats in the past have humbled him down, a slight change of personality; No longer boastful and arrogant, but rather a pessimistic fellow. Guess that new hairstyle might have also matched his changed behavior.

Dorbickmon... What does Dorbick means? Somewhat a foreign term for Dragon?

Um, anyhoo, Dorbickmon makes Tactimon pale in terms of ruthlessness on-screen; As exemplified by when he killed off his Devidramon lieutenant just because the latter forgot to mention Shoutmon in his report. He's also as dangerous not only with his literal mastery over his terrain, but with the dreaded Darkness Loader as well that lets enables him to Digixros with his minions, increasing his already vast powers into higher levels. With these kind of Dragons the Xros Heart United Army will face, it'll be a long and exciting battle.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Why they had to make Nene pink, why?
Finally Subs. Let's go right in to it.

I'm not going to comment about the new Opening. We'd be here all *blank*. So just look it up.

Back in the digiworld. This is Dragon land. And that's Lillymon.

She tries to keep the Taiki alarm from going off. But it happened!

Or is that because of that Dracomon that showed up for the first time.

Devidramon can talk. What do you know.

They're going to kill Dracomon because he doesn't want to fight. But here's Shoutmon to save him.

But Shoutmon can't evolve. Of course.

Kiriha! And his "Awesome Hair".

Dorbicmon is it? Anyone have an idea?

Lili-tan is on "vacation" and Blastmon doesn't even have a broad chest for her to cry one.

DarkKnightmon meets with the 7 generals. And what is D5?

Kiriha fighting. Then he falls in a hole. Thanks to Dorbickmon and his Darkness mode.

He and the rest of the 7 have a creepy Darkness Loader. They DigiXros now.

The big gold dragon Dorbickmon rides on is Huanglongmon. Usually the top god in other digiworlds.

Dracomon saved the day. But understandably so, Kiriha is mad.

Everyone there thinks evolution is a crazy thing.

There's lava coming down the tunnels. Oh great..

The lava comes from Salamandermons. I think this is the first TV shot for them.

Yes, you may not like Gatomon being used here but he can use them again later.

Dragomon is trying to save everyone but Shoutmon has to save him.

A gold light? It's Super Evolution. Now let's watch.

Yes, OmegaShoutmon is curb stomping everyone. Then the shoot fire at him.

Huanglongmon and the others got knocked the frack out. heh

And Dorbickmon showed up with a ground move and this is not good.

Digimon Data Collection is still here and we have Nene and Kiriha. And Three Monitamon.

Next ep, Everyone may die. But wait! Kiriha's Super Evolution. And Nene with the Ninja tech of Disguise.

I enjoyed this ep. I see everyone else did too. Except for maybe one complaint. Can't wait till the next.
Well, my complain is not specific about this episode, but season specific, I like this episode...