Join our server on Discord

Hello
CTHULU! Door!

*Cthulu roars as he charges through the front of the mansion and attacks whoever's there*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pizza boy: wait! I come bearing unhealthily unholily delicious Italian food! *holds out mountain of pizza*

The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Cthulu: *Grabs and devours the pizza boy, leaving the mountains of pizza on the ground*

Sweet, free pizza, *Picks up one of the boxes* Awww, who ordered anchovies?

Katt: *Grabs the box and purrs loudly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
wait, we're sommoning things? ^^

*lifts hands in the air, epic summoning circal appering around my feet* I summon thee, from the depts of internet hell!! I summon thee, creator of pain and god of courosity! i summon you, the almighty pokeing stick!!! *a stick falls from the air* ^^
wait, we're sommoning things? ^^

*lifts hands in the air, epic summoning circal appering around my feet* I summon thee, from the depts of internet hell!! I summon thee, creator of pain and god of courosity! i summon you, the almighty pokeing stick!!! *a stick falls from the air* ^^
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Yeah, lucky for you it's prepaid... *Eats half the mountain in one glomp* this was my daily appetizer, but I suppose I could share...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Laying down railroad tracks when he suddenly perked his ears up* -Did Sir Shadow say he had a mother in law? Sir Shadow- I didn't know you were married!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
...no, I don't think he did...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah, turns out what happens in vegas doesn't always stay in vegas. Lesson learned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(04-01-2011 07:32 AM)Matt Ishida Wrote: Hello Hello, welcome :D

Hello :) thanks :D
The OCA
Creative Minds
Hmm... I must visit this mystical land of Vegas one day! Showgirl legs, here I come a humpin'! *takes a cab to Vegas*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers