Join our server on Discord

Hello
Think the demon puppy's teething, they're so cute when they do that. Welcome to the board, please accept the Official DaD piano, the official DaD pet rock, the official DaD kitchen sink, and the official DaD rabid mongoose, careful he bites, alot ^_^. Enjoy your stay at the board.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks *smiles and takes the gifts* and I won't leave this board ever, only if I died or get murdered tho, I wouldn't be coming back lol :D
The OCA
Creative Minds
So... Questions hurt you...?
...Ooops!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
No, it didn't. It's just the way I speak. The only time I say 'ow' is at random in a convo lol :D
The OCA
Creative Minds
...o... K... Anyways, welcome!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Thanks *giggles*
The OCA
Creative Minds
Hiya demon girl. I don't know much about demons, but I've played enough Shin Megami Tensei games to learn to love them. Here, look. *Picks Beelzebub up and squeezes him into a hug* Aww, he loves me.

Beelzebub: *Incoherent buzzing* *Struggles, spewing cohrrosive bile everywhere*

DMX: So cute. *Hugs even tighter, causing Beelzebub to split in two* Whoops. Ah well, we'll get another. *Discards demon halves* I have a nekomata character, too. We can hug her if you want.

Nyu: *Looks between DMX and the Beelzebub parts* Shocked NYAAAAAH! *Zips away from the place at light-speed*

DMX: 'kay, maybe another time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello DragonMaster *giggles a lot* thanks ok, you can play with my demon puppy, Remi but be careful, he's teething a bit *smiles*
The OCA
Creative Minds
btw srry astar, i went kinda nerdy on ya with the demonology *blushes*
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
*smiles* don't worry, I'm fine with it. Sometimes I'm like that *hugs*
The OCA
Creative Minds