Join our server on Discord

uhh...hi....
*beats the catuar with a stick doing 99999 damage* ^^ *levels up*
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Ah, the old clothesline-it-with-a-stick trick... And success on first try no less... Not a small feat.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Aww that's no fun, *spots another cactuar* I'll show you how you take down these bastards, STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS! WELTALL! *Snaps his fingers and summons the Weltall mech from Xenogears, jumping into the cockpit* HAHAHAHAHAHA! FEEL MY WRATH PATHETIC CACTUS! *Charges up the Koshen X and pummels the ground, leaving a massive crater hundreds of miles deep* Phew, that was fun, huh?

Cactuar: *Dances around a bit, 'Miss' Appearing above it's head*

OH COME ON! HOW THE HELL COULD THAT MISS!?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You forgot the stick. Besides, flee-traps work best. He tries to run away, he runs into stick, you win! ... Or wall... wall always worked against wile E.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Smashes the cactuar with a mallet the size of the moon, the impact splitting the earth in two* Don't ask where I pulled this from!! All I'm gonna say is it required a substantial amount of lubricant!

Cactuar: *Dances around, another 'Miss' appearing above its head*

Oh come ON!! I had a stick!! *Sitting on the mallet's handle*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
But you also had a blunt instrument attached! *shakes head* you gotta use a swifter weapon... which coincidently in my experience usually are the one that also have a "piercer" ability...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Oh I get it! You mean I need a longer handle! *Grabs an even bigger mallet, and swings at at the speed of light, the impact creating a big bang effect that wipes the universe clean, leaving nothing but a blank white space, and curiously, all of us, intact*

Cactuar: *Miss*

That Cactuar cheats!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*looks around* *under breath* Sigh, not again... *full volume* Hey, isn't that a version of Fry and the guy who made Dungeons & Dragons in Matt Groening rendition? I guess Al Gore and the black chick who's name I don't know cause I dont watch star trek and the chess computer musta lost... *takes deep breath* interesting... We seem to have taken on toon abilities... Like continuing to breathe w/o oxygen...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
my turns again :D

*holds hands in the air, a giant pentagram appering udner the cataur dark energy forming above it before explodeing*

Cactuar : *dances around miss appering*

me: *dies from epic spell use at a low level*
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
*nudges wit foot* get up, it'd be funny if you got up, so you has the option, we in toon realm now

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz