Join our server on Discord

uhh...hi....
I would shake that if I was you... It's usu NOT a good idea... Regardless of what it is...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
ooooh.... *is tempted to open it now*
The OCA
Well, my TM gift for newcomers was going to be guilmon plushies (as a jk) but, well, let's just say the jk went too far... If yous wants more details, ask shadow or psycho, and/or remind them that at least one of them owes me a new randomly appearing scooter! (yes, I am still mad about that.)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
i rather not dig into that mine feild
The OCA
Smart move. However, in all seriousness, they are both great guys (though psycho... Yeah, well, I think I better let you form your own opinion on him... My personal one is he's somebody you want on your side... And may whoever have mercy on the souls of whatever be on the other side)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
ok, and i hope i get to meet psyco. and so far shadow seems like a great person
The OCA
Don't worry, he almost never fails to greet the newcomers. Roll for random Backlasher encounter...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*rolls?*
The OCA
*dnd ref*

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(i kno just bord :P)
The OCA