Join our server on Discord

(tigerlily and Shane_Rusling) Dragon In The Land of Darkness~
Coming back to our old adventure.

Livian the daughter of King of Gastonah, Kaze and daughter of an Angel of Valkyrie Linvar. She knew she have to save Christopher, she just have to. She love the Vampire undead even though he became evil again. They have to save the world from peril once more. Things have been creaking to the blink of destruction. Luckily she found her sister Crystal and her husband from the desert they came upon. Though the thing she is worried more is...

Her brother, Felic. His face has grown more quiet than usual. He was frustrated that the fact he can't keep Yooyu. He loved him dearly, he didn't care he was a demi-god. He's tired of moving on a new guy even though they mention the one they suggested would be steady on with him, why can't he keep Yooyu? It's not going to be the same for him.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~The Korla Front~

Erik grinned wide and looked at his mother, "You know I hadn't expected you to show back up for awhile. You and dad we gone.. quite a long time!" He put his utensils down. He grinned and looked at Jarod, "Dad... did you ... find him."

Jarod turned his head away, a cold look on his face, "Me and Crystal found Christoph... he had slaughtered the Desert Korla."

A quick gasp escaped Hotaru's throat as he heard this, "The entire tribe! B-But they..." He had spent three years with the desert tribe, "All of them... Kai too.." Kai had been his lover from the Desert tribe.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Livian stood quiet for a moment, hearing her dear Christoph reminded her that Christoph is just like her father. Her father killed millions of people during the past 10,000 years. Luckily he changed into a good dragon. Ruling his kingdom despite being the King of Darkness. Does he really mean to kill all those people? Maybe it's just the pain he has been suffering. It is sad to hear that Hotaru lost his love.

Felic thought Christoph isn't worth it.

"Livian, I think you should give up purifying Christoph or something." Felic said. His knuckles shaking in turmoil from his rage. Hell, killing people isn't right. Sure he kill a bunch of people, but in a game yes. "We should help world this and deal with it. If Christoph is a goner, it's too bad for him."

Of course that didn't stop her. "No! I still believe Christoph will be good."

"He's not worth it sis!" Felic shouted at her. "Do you actually like someone who would kill people?"

"But he's blinded by evil, not by his own actions! He's like our father when he was enraged!" Livian shouted back. Crystal held her hand up stopping them from their argument.

"We all have our goals that's needed to be achieve. You can save your hostile reactions later. Right now what's more important is how is the people that are fairing." Crystal inquired. Felic huffed and turned his back on Livian. The eldest sister knew he probably didn't mean to say those things to Livian. He was going through emotions of losing his beloved. She turned to her son and apologized to him. "I'm sorry to say Kai. It is true. Everyone of them is dead. Not even my magic of resurrection can bring them back. "
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jarod frowned, "Im with Felic on this one Livian. My father is a soulless monster... every time he is away from you physically for more then aday the darkness takes him over. Don't you see. Your only a temporary solution. He needs to die. And his body destroyed if we have any chances in ending his suffering and your own. He is not redeemable. And... do you think you can keep the blood letting up? I know that you've let him feed off you before" He glared at her his dark red eyes focused on her, "Its not a good thing. Did you ever consider he could be trying to turn you into what he is?"

Hotaru looked sad but then turned to Livian, "Is it true? Did you let Christoph feed off you?"
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Yes..." Livian said. "But he had changed when he had drink my blood I still want to help him. The sooner we find Christoph the sooner I'll help him!" Her powerful wind nearly blowing off the tents. Felic had to stopped her.

"Hey hey hey! Quit it!" Felic growled at Livian. "You really need to control yourself. You and your powers. We can't get to Christoph, if we're REALLY lucky we could make him good. But in what chances in hell we actually find him? We can't let you search off him alone Livian. That'll be dangerous and risking your life in peril."

"Well I'm not deciding who's wrong right now." Crystal said, her head facing Eric. "Anyways are our people injured or anything?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Erik nodded, "Three fell during an assault on the encampment last night Haru, Soma, and Teri. They were not only fully trained battle magi but Soma and Teri were our main healers." He rolled out a map infront of Crystal, "We have reclaimed the ruins of Tutri and are slowly expanding into the Troll Wastes. Surprisingly we found a village of surviving trolls and they are manning the front in the wastes." He moved his finger down to the Dead Canyon, "We have scouts there now. And three more along the River Nari."

Hotaru sighed and stood, "Last we heard of any information... Sakaro had broken into the royal crypts... Livian, Father, and mother... Sakaro might be trying to do to the bones of the royal family what he did to Christoph animate them as minions to lead his assault... if this happens we will have alot to deal with. Princess Kairi... Christoph's older sister's remains are there. ANd if she is risen we will have a powerful Lich to deal with. She birthed Mera and Meso when their original bodies were destroyed during the 1,000 year war. Because of that she holds power over Time and the Elements to a small degree... if she were raised then who knows what would happen." He readjusted his glasses then continued, "Not only is Kairi's remains there but the remains of..." He looked away and sighed, "The Remains of Kor's first child is there. The Original Korla. His name is..." He pulled out a small notebook and flipped the pages, "His name is Alexander. And according to the legends I've heard and the research i've done... he has about the same power as Kor and William. He is probablly on par with Mera and Meso in terms of power."

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Damn it. We can't be in neither those places at the same time! How much more complicated goals we have to required to get through that process of stopping those people, along with getting the element balls!? We hardly have enough time since those bad guys kept gaining more power along the way and we're losing more people and friends. Ughhhh if only there's switch so the tides of us will be gaining." Felic growled, his fiery wings bursting in strongly and this Livian tried to calm him.

"Felic..."

Felic sat down. His wings finally calmed. "Damn it Livian. I can't take it anymore. In what chances can we save them Livian? You and I can't save our love ones and probably Crystal couldn't either. We're stuck in a whirlpool that continues to growing without even stopping from it's solution."

Crystal turned to Jarod. Of course she sense despair among their people. The vast amount of population is dropping in a vast rate. The allies turned against them. Could their hope be any less likely to succeed? Of course they regain new allies, but it helped somewhat.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The Tides" Jarod said softly then his eyes opened wide, "The Tides thats it!" He stepped up and moved quickly to the map tracing a line through the Maki Mountains, "Thats it exactly! Your a genious Felic... you may not have realized this but The Tides is also the name of a group of Aquiri... Sea Elves.. naga what ever you wish to call them loyal to the royal family! They are about a days journey from here.. I had forgotten about them!" He had a smile on his face for the first time in months.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"What?" Felic blinked. "I thought that's just a phase!" He sighed in annoyance. "Whatever, so are you two going to go look for the mermaids or what?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"In your world it might be a praise but here... To Turn the Tides is actually an incantation to open the door to the Tribe of naga loyal to me!" He grinned widely, "No we are all going. They could have a working Portal... make our journey easier... and Felic if they do have a working Portal... then we can quickly travel to the Ruins of Atlantis where Yoru is!"

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan