Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
Mar was astonished at seeing Katt's transformation. He had never considered making a thrall before, and now seeing one being born before him was making him feel both scared and curious. He tried to regain his composure, but failed to gawk at her perfect body, the muscles busting at the seams, the plump butt and the large breasts delining her curves; she was beautiful.

Two seconds later, he finally remembered why he had done what he had and called up to Katt, "Katt, you okay? Now they can't kill you," he assured her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
**Malon**

As she awaited for the twins to reply she saw Mar jump into the stands and take Katt away. "Neverrmind!" she called as she dropped her pop pops and noticed Shaun at the door with Lupe.
"Shaun, what's going on? Why did Mar take Katt?"

**Lisa**

Meanwhile during the course of this time, Lisa was still in the throws of her own transformation finishing up. She was first scared of the change, but now reviled in it. Her growth had continued to the point she filled the bathroom with her voluptuous frame. Her head touched the ceiling while still seated. She estimated the ceiling was 12' and that she was roughly 14 to 15 feet in height, but who cared she was marvelous. Now more then any woman could ever be, her massive breasts filling her view on her chest as she used one of her hands to caress and massage it bring joy to her loins which she happily stroked it in earnest. "MMMMMmmmm god yes...." she cooed as she looked down at her new Orca tail that must have sprouted while she was enjoying herself. She was puzzled till she bent down to look in the mirror to see a reflection of a Orca girl, but not one you would see at the zoo. No, she looked like a Orca that could only have been thought up by any man's desire for the majestic whale. Her face still remaining close to a human with her long locks of blond hair still remaining, but her face a mix of white and black patches of skin.

"Mmmmm yes.....no one can resist me." she cooed further as her pussy started to clench. Her body was growing still, but there was no room for her. She was so close to climax that she needed it no wanted it. "Grrrr so close.....aaaahhhhhh" she screamed in ecstasy as her body surged once more destroying the bathroom, and allowing her new body to come out into the hall. The walls falling apart as she moaned enjoying the moment of her orgasm. "Mmmmm wow..." she murred as she stood up in the hall way which had a higher 15' ceiling and her head barely touching it.
"I look and feel incredible!" she yelled happily. Her tail wagging back and forward denting the lockers. "Grrrr....no one will resist me anymore....Hell they'll be begging for my attention." she grinned. She heard the noises from the gym, and at first thought about going inside, but then her new senses started to pick up. She could smell the one male she had been wanting to do for quite sometime now. "Mmmmm Mar.....you'll be the first lucky victim of my new power." she laughed as she went to the nearest exit and smashed the door following his scent.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Katt looked down at him with one of her large slitted eyes, reaching forward and poking Mar a bit in the chest, though with her new strength it pushed him back a bit, "Oh god... this, this isn't a dream, is it?" she asked, her legs wobbling a bit before giving out as she fell onto her ass, causing the small building to shake slighty as dust fell from the ceiling, "S-so, I'm safe now, but look at me, I can't go out in public like this! Oh no, I can't go back to school, I can't go back home, or to the mall or see my family," She looked almost on the verge of a complete breakdown.

After a quick glance to make sure no one was within eavesdropping distance Shaun quickly explained what was happening, "Apparently Katt found out about weres through some stray, never a good thing, and last I heard at least as far as wolves are concerned if one finds out the solution is to kill them to prevent the secret from spreading."

"If they're found to be a danger to the secret," Lupe growled as she walked up to the two, "We don't just go around killing people, there are a few people that know about us but they're still alive cause we know they can be trusted to not go around telling everyone. Now I can't even find the girl to explain that to her, and I'm afraid to think what that boy's going to do now." she shook her head, "Shaun do you have any idea where they ran off to? It's too crowded to transform myself and track them."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(sry for the absence XP)

John was stunned for a bit, watching the one boy -- Mar, was it? -- leap up into the bleachers and take a girl with him. What the bloody hell...? he didnt have much time to contemplate this oddity as he heard a loud (to him at least) crash coming from the girl's changeroom. Oh now what?! Has the entire world finally decided to join me in the loony bin?! he then couldnt help but over hear the conversation of the two in front of him -- it looked like one of his students, Shaun, and his mother maybe? -- talk about what had just happened. Don't get involved, this isn't your concern, don't play the hero, there's no way you can afford it now. he mentally chided himself. Then he heard another crash, like a brick wall coming down. He sighed to himself. Ain't no rest for the wicked, I s'pose. he calmly and discretely approached the two disguised Weres in front of him. "Ahem, excuse me," he said quietly, though loud enough for them to hear, "perhaps I could be of assistance?"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lupe immediately went silent as she looked over towards the newcomer, "No that's quite alright, it's more of... of a family matter we need to deal with privately." she explained. Since her nose wasn't as strong in her human form and since Shaun's abilities were diminished neither were able to detect the man's true nature. She looked back towards Malon and Shaun, "You two, find anyone at school who knows Mar and might know where he went." She said, "I'm gonna try to find him." She said as she began heading away from the school.

"Great, I only really know him through basketball. Hey that cheerleader girl seems kinda attached to him, where's she at?" He asked as he looked over at the cheerleaders, not seeing Lisa among them.

*Elsewhere*

Once she had managed to get a safe distance from the school Lupe did a quick look around to make sure no one was nearby before stripping out of her clothes, tieing them into a makeshift backpack and slipping it over her shoulders before she transformed, stretching out a bit as she, "Ahhh, much better, alright, now where did those two run off to?" She asked herself as she dropped down on all fours. To anyone that spotted her from a distance like this she'd just look like a very large canine as she sniffed around for the familiar scent, she'd already met Mar once, and she remembered his scent, a lucky break since it didn't take her long to pinpoint it, There, damn, he moved fast, trail's already running cold. she cursed a bit as she stood back up, breaking into a sprint.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The twins followed after Malon with no time to explain anything thanks to Mar's actions. Tifa was the first to step in as Lupe left, "Shaun, right? Your mother works for the newspaper so we know her through our dad," she winked, as if to remind him that they had just met yesterday. "I heard what you just said. Mar's going to transform her, isn't he?" she said.

"Tif!" Delphi protested, holding the bag with their bearings.

"No, it's okay. Based on what he said, it's the only logical conclussion. Dad told me about this, and it's why he told us not to get laid with boys that aren't weres," she folded her arm, "Zoanthropy gets transmitted very easily and even by mistake at times. If Mar took her away it only means he knows this too..." she winced, "Your mother won't walk in on anything pretty, especially if that girl can't control herself and becomes a threat."

Delphi seemed down, she didn't say much else. She gave Tifa her celphone, "It might be a good idea to send backup. We don't really have the nose to track your mom, she ran too fast. But dad's good, that's why he's a detective... Just to be safe though, does your mom carry her cel?"

--------------

"Look, Katt. It was the only way," Mar tried, though his empathy for the girl's situation was making it hard for him to keep his cool, "I just didn't want anything bad to happen to you because of us, it didn't feel fair," he explained, "...and about your form, I'm sure you'll eventually go back to your normal shape, like me, like... us..." he trailed, approaching her slowly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, definately seems to be his plan I'd imagine. Damnit, if I weren't stuck I'd go chasing after her. Could find them both in a heartbeat." Shaun shook his head, "Usually yeah, but if she's changed odds are she's not carrying it on her anymore, either she was in a rush and left her clothes behind or possibly didn't even take the time to remove them before changing." he said. He then lit up a bit, "Hey, you two hang around with Mar alot right? You know where he might have taken her?"

Katt nodded a bit, she could sort of understand the situation. She again looked down at her now massive frame, Well, I suppose this isn't too bad, especially considering the alternative. She smiled a bit as she looked back up at Mar, for some reason unable to draw attention away from the dragon's muscular build, "Uh, y-yeah," she said slightly, feeling a warmth growing in her cheeks as she looked at him. She smiled as she remembered the obvious, Mar had been in a human form, he still came to school all the time, Of course, they can change duh. Well, guess that's not so bad, least my life as I know it isn't completely over. she thought as she stood up a bit, accidentally smacking her head on the ceiling before falling back down onto her butt, "Ugh, it's gonna be difficult getting used to this." she sighed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
**Malon**

Suddenly the sound of cracking could be heard causing Malon to jump. "What was that?" she said as she watched a few other students rush off to the sound. "Wow something exploded in the bathroom, and the door holy cow look at the door!" One student shouted as many other started to make there way over to the damaged areas. The teachers quickly making there way to try and quarantine the area. "Everyone get back, someone call the fire department."

Malon looked to the sister. "Wait wasn't Lisa in the bathroom?"

**Lisa**

The giant Orca murred softly as she moved through the water. She was still on the trail of her first victim Mar, but when she saw the Meadow's River she couldn't resist as she was in the middle of swimming on her back. Her lovely firm mammeries sticking up from the water's surface as she marveled at herself. "I'm perfect." she said as she continued to swim. "No one can tell me what to do. Not the coach, not the teachers....hehe even my mother will be powerless." she said as she noticed a small boat with a older man fishing. The man looked over and blinked upon seeing the large orca beauty. "Huh?"
"Hmmph out of my way simplton." Lisa said bushing the boat asside nearly capsizing it as the man hung onto dear life. The man looked up in time to see Lisa's firm buttlocks and tail as she slapped her ass cheek giving him a bit of a show as she continued on. The man shook his head and tossed a bottle overboard. "I really need to stop drinking..." he said.

Soon enough, Lisa's nose lead to an abandon building. "Mmmmm this is Mar's secret hideaway....well after tonight it might as well be mine." she chuckled as she approached the building.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
John looked on as he watched who he took to be Shaun's mother make her way outside. "You don't say..." he shook his head slightly. Methinks this will go over poorly at best... he now watched as more onlookers started crowding around the girl's changeroom, and he overheard two of the chearleaders talking with Shaun about Mar likely transforming some girl. Oh thats just perfect. he though sarcastically, sighing to himself. No rest for the wicked. he calmly maneuvered his way through the crowd, towards the nearest exit, letting himself outside into the cool evening breeze. He inhaled deeply. Yes, there were many weres now: Mar, the mother, and now... He frowned. two knew scents: one was extremely faint, and he took this to be from the girl that was taken. But there was another: definitely also female, the smell nearly overpowering his hormone sensors. A good human nose could pick that up. what could that be? Well, now he had a choice: follow the strongest trail, or ignore everything. He thought about it for a long time, before taking a coin from his pocket. ok heads I go home, ignore everything that just happened here; tails, I figure out what the fuck i's going on. he flipped the coin with his thumb, catching it in his hand. He opened his hand: tails. Right then. Head first into the fray. He sighed again. No rest...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"And here I thought today was gonna be boring." Shaun shook his head a bit, "Come on, let's check it out." He said as he headed in the direction of the explosion. At the remains of the bathroom it did indeed look as though someone had set of a large explosive, "Whoa, someone went a bit far with senior prank," he joked a bit, noticing the torn remnants of some clothes, What the? Did he change her here? No, these aren't the clothes Katt was wearing. he thought as he looked at them, the way they were ripped apart look very similar to how a were's clothes ripped apart if they transformed in them.

*Hideout*

Lupe followed the two's trail to the small building, "Please don't let me be too late," she prayed as she approached the door carefully, if Mar hadn't changed her yet she didn't wanna startle them and make him change her out of fear that she was there to kill them, and if he had the last thing she wanted to do was risk angering a newly born were-dragon. She gulped slightly as she quietly pushed the door open and stepped inside, her jaw nearly hitting the floor as she looked up at Katt, completely at a loss for words at seeing the massive dragoness.

"Uhh, Mar," Katt pointed towards Lupe, a bit worried who she was since Mar had said other weres were planning on killing her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad