Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
Plot in a nutshell:

The town of Red Meadow, people live day by day without knowing what lies under their noses. In the town and the surrounding woods live packs of weres. Through generations they're capable of controlling their transformations as well as their were forms. The closer to the full moon the harder it is to resist their feral instincts, the closer to the new moon it is the easier.

No one has ever found them yet, and they live peacefully by themselves without any problems, but would it last?

RP Elements:

You can play as a human. At the beginning of this RP, the werewolves will be seen by atleast one or all of the human players. This RP is meant to be a romantic RP so, pick a player and RP. But please be realistic, there can be love at first sight, but that doesn't mean they can walk up to a werewolf and kiss it. Well you can but you would probably get killed by the werewolf. Odds are any humans won't remain human for long, so if you make a human character keep that in mind.

Speaking of not remaining human. Lycanthrope can be spread in a few ways, bites obviously, deep scratches, and through sex. After all the reason a bite works is cause of the were's saliva entering the bloodstream so I figure it'd have the same effect through sex.

Another thing to note: Clothes do not transform, and often times a were form is MUCH larger than a human form. So keep in mind that if you transform while fully clothed odds are you're gonna lose your clothes.

Events will be written by me when they come up. So be prepared for my insanity is second only to my ADHD in terms of SHINY THING! *Runs off*

Edit: An idea from a friend, in the event of a were biting a human, the were will be able to decide how the human transforms. Pretty interesting idea really. Also if at all possible please make 1 were and 1 human character.

Character Sheet:
Name: (Try to be realistic, no Chompy McFacebiter or something.)
Nickname: (Here's where you can be less realistic if you'd like.)
Age: (Could be any age, but toddlers won't be much fun RPing.)
Species: (If you're already a were what type of were are you? Go nuts with this, wererat, werebunny, werehamster, whatever. Enjoy.)
Appearance: (Picture or description.)
Appearance as Were: (How you look obviously)
Personality: (How your character reacts.)
Short Bio: (Why you're living in the town now or why you're coming to it.)

*My characters*

Name: Shaun Dowley
Nickname: Shadow (Who didn't see that coming? lol)
Species: wolf
Appearance: A six foot tall lightly muscled individual, has short black hair and requires glasses as a human.
Appearance as Were: eight foot tall black furred were, slightly more muscled than his human form but still relatively light on the musculature compared to other weres.
Personality: Friendly and cheerful though suffers from a very short attention span, often boring of things within seconds of discovering them.
Short Bio: Born and raised in the town as one of the members of the largest wolf pack in the area, of all the weres in the town he's usually the one in trouble since he enjoys running around in his were form, risking exposure.

Name: Katthrin McBride
Nickname: Katt
Species: Human
Appearance: 5'5" with a slender build and short red hair, C cup breasts.
Appearance as Were: N/A
Personality: A bit anti-social at times though she can be friendly once she gets to know someone a bit better.
Short Bio: Coming to town to attend the college, being the only one she managed to get accepted to.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: interesting... But if dis turns into something suspiciously like twilight, I'ma puking on site anda running away! *shudders at thought*

Name: John
Nickname: Draka
Species: Scorpion/"bird of prey" (if this be too convoluted, I can switch); should be noted that his "were-ness" doesn't seem virulent.
Appearance: about 5'6", average build, bespectacled in human form, grey-blue eyes, dirty-blonde hair,... Anything else?
Appearance as were: large raptor wings protruding from shoulder blades; black eyes with "raptor gaze"; black 'armour' (exoskeleton) covering back, legs, back of arms, back of hands, back of neck, around the 'arms' of the wings, crotch area, top and back of head; feet are talons; has scorpion-like tail, stinger and all, and this is 'armoured' too; mouth becomes 'split' four ways at will, not just as were, as an intimidation; 'splits' significantly more during full transformation, becoming mandibles, and at the center there is a small but powerful beak (this being a little more straighter than a normal bird-of-prey's); actually slightly "smaller" than his human form, but that is to account for the degree of the changes; that which is not 'armoured' is 'feathered'; regular arms become like scorpion claws, and a second set of arms grows out of the side of his torso, these appearing more 'human-like', though the backs of the arm and hands are 'armoured', and the joints are more 'segmented' (think 'megakabutarimon' if that helps); certain parts of his bone structure, esp the areas covered with his armor, are more hollow, to make it easier for flight (the exoskeleton helps make up for the increased fragility of those areas), though the wings still have to be pretty large to allow him to fly; as well, the bird's amazing sight and hearing, coupled with the scorpion's ability to 'sense' intent, etc, gives him extraordinary sensory abilities, second perhaps only that to a wolf's sense of smell; ...anything else?
Personality: ... Um, idk, whatever?
Shot bio: three years ago was in a terrible accident, putting in a coma for a year. When he got out, he couldn't remember anything from 13 years before he entered the coma, however he quickly realized he was not a normal human, and surprisingly only his memories seem to have been forgotten, and all of his skills and such were maintained. He had very little on him, only a couple of peices of identification, and there was suspicion that those may not have been legal. However, his resume (strangely) did appear to be something he caries around, and he quickly found he had the abilities to do the jobs as stated within it. It did not take him long to find a job as one of the staff at the red meadow college, which thankfully provided living arangments as a perk. He's been trying to figure out himself ever since.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
There shall be no sparkly vampires so long as I'm around. And you can be whatever species you want, though not sure how appealing a flying scorpion'll be.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It could happen! *shifty eyes* Brush up on your mythology! Btw, I wasn't talkin bout war wit vamp, I was talkin bout chick-flick sap story. Dear lord, the bullcrap grew exponentially throughout that series.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well that's up to the players to decide isn't it? So if you don't want an RP like that than there shouldnt' be a problem, if others do than they do. That's the way RPs work.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I suppose... Dear lord we're already approaching the limit between two players and this thing hasn't even started yet!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Martin Alexander Phane.

Nickname: Mar.

Species: Weredragon.

Appearance: 6'6'' long-white haired young man with blue eyes and a lanky but incredibly dense build. Wears white sneakers, blue jeans and a black shirt with a gray jacket.

Appearance as Were: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...hp?aid=709 <- Might be too sexy for your monitor. You've been warned. Seriously though: 10' tall blue and white dragon with white hair and blue eyes.

Personality: Out-going and dominant with natural leadership qualities. Soft with cute ladies and friendly and less 'tough' with people he's well-acquanticed to.

Short Bio: Son of a powerful influence back in Hong-Kong, Mar's family's come to live for this year to this particular city for some 'time off' in the rough 'family business'. The young weredragon only needed two weeks to mark his turf and recruit earnest college students for his own gang, which he aptly named 'Blue Dragons'. Unknown to his underlings, he's the only were in the gang, so far. He's also the basketball team's captain. (The captain was recruited into the Blue Dragons after being beaten in his own game)

--------------------

Name: Mia Jones.
Nickname: Mia.
Species: Human.
Appearance: Silky white skinned 5'8'' tall blonde with blue eyes. Wears mini-skirts and t-shirts most of the time. Has full C cups and a nice, tight rump.
Appearance as Were: N/A
Personality: Cute and bubbly. Loves sweet people and is a dedicated student, although she can only maintain an average B.
Short Bio: Always has lived in the city. She's part of the cheerleader team for the school.

------------

This good?

Edit:

Name: Delphina Threet.

Nickname: Delphi or Delph (The latter being the nickname her sister calls her)

Species: Werecat.

Appearance: A 6'2'' tall young woman with a lean but very athletic body stemming from hours of hard physical labor. She's well developed at the hips and legs (The reason she's so tall), sporting a delicious looking heart-shaped tush which is subject to admiration and jealousy of many other girls. She has green eyes and short black hair, with a single bang that frames the right side of her face.

Appearance as Were: A pure black furred feline with a white tail tip and long, alluring black hair. The hair bang remains at the same place. Breasts expand to DDs, but height doesn't variate. Much more agile and flexible as well as stronger in this form.

Personality: Arrogant and stuck up, which is a ruse to her true underconfident and self-conscious self. Loves being a tease and is very playful. Loves shiny things and fish, but dislikes mouses. She really enjoys birds tweeting.

Short Bio: Always has been around in town. She's inseparable to her twin sister Tifa, who almost always is coaching her in all she does. Her father works as a high ranking detective in Red Meadow's police force, in co-joint with some other hidden operatives, he leads them to dispose of evidence supporting the existence of weres.

Name: Tiffany Threet.

Nickname: Tifa or Tif (The latter being the nickname her sister calls her)

Species: Werecat.

Appearance: See Delphi. The hair bang, however, is located at the left side of her head instead.

Appearance as Were: Same as Delphi, but instead of pure black she's pure white with a black tail tip.

Personality: Arrogant and stuck up to the core. Loves the sense of power she gets from being the daughter of an influenctial detective and flaunts it often, yet she still subordinates herself to people due to her lack of creativity. She loves pushing people around as it gets her attention from the higher powers at school. Dislikes other animals. In spite of her personality flaws though, she's incredibly loyal and would never backstab anybody she's friends with. Loves her twin sister to death and is why she's always trying to model her after herself.

Short Bio: See Delphi.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Looks fine. I just hope some more people join up, won't be very much fun with just 3 people.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well guess no one else is that interested. Guess we can start and see if anyone else gets interested, so without further ado let's get this trainwreck rolling lol.

*IC*

"Grr, sonuva," a dark were growled as he darted wildly across a steet, "Getting so a guy can't even take a nap around here without someone bugging him." He huffed. Only a few minutes ago he had been resting in the nearby woods near the edge of town, enjoying the feel of the sun on his dark fur before shouts snapped him out of his day dreaming, spotting the group of hikers with enough time to run off before they could get too good a look. He skidded into a dark alleyway, panting slightly from the run as he slowly shrank down, his fur vanishing as pale skin took it's place, "Glad I dressed baggy," He thought, looking down at his jeans and shirt, both of which looked huge on him since they were for his were form.

*Meanwhile in the city*

"No I just got here. I think tomorrow. No of course not," A young red-haired girl chatted on a cellphone as she began unpacking her car, having just moved to the town, "Listen I'll call you back after I've finished unpacking the car alright? Kay, take care." She said as she hung up the phone, sticking it ontop of a box which she hefted up and carried into the small apartment she had rented.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Jewl
Species: Human.
Appearance: She stands about 5 foot 4, has tanned, smooth skin, intense green eyes, and and short brow hair. Her cup size is A little under a C cup.
Personality: Naive and curious, she doesnt discriminate between Weres and humans due to her history. She doesnt like populated areas, and finds modern tech to be rather scary.
Bio: Jewl was born under special circumstances, her mother had been raped by a werewolf, and so naturally she also began to become one. But instead of allow herself to transform into what she considered to be monsters, she instead ingested large amounts of Wolfs bane. The nearly poisonous plant almost killed her, and when she realized she was pregnant with Jewl her fate was sealed. She died during child birth, and Jewl was left without a parent. A friend of her mother's took Jewl away and raised her in the forest where he studied wild life and plants, using little to no technology. There he taught her how to survive on her own and make use of the land and animals around her. But when Jewl turned 13, he left, telling her that he would return with a cake from the city, and never returned. Jewl waited three years, and now is moving towards the a more populated area, looking for answers. She has had almost no human contact aside from that of her foster Father.

(Tell me if its any good if you would have me change it)
-----------

Jewl crawled through the branches of the tree, carefully stepping, making barely a sound. She was watching, again. This town she had found was full of people, and she was trying, once again, to work up the courage to go in and ask about her missing father, but she couldnt bring herself to do it. They all looked so different from her, they all wore much clothing, and talked into plastic rocks, and laughed at strange images that were displayed on flat boards. The whole of it scared her. She looked own at herself, her tan skin and scant clothing, no more than a brown fur wrap for a bra and some shorts she had made out of one of her Father's remaining pants. There was no way she would fit in or be inconspicuous. So for now she watched, waiting for her courage to build up, or for something else to happen.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)