Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
"nice to meet you raziel." he said "do you mind if i call you raz?" he asked soon holding out a hand towards raziel.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Shaun rubbed his side a bit, "Didn't see anything, but as far as I can guess, probably another were. Dragon I'd assume, smelt fire but nothing burning, so it wasn't some kid smoking or anything." He explained. He scratched at his head a bit as he looked towards Mia, "Really? Figured everyone at school knew about Mr. Murphy's frequent absences, so just assumed you were new here." he chuckled, "Well you're new to us right?" he grinned. He dropped back a bit to get closer to Ada, "So, you're gonna be at the get together tonight huh? Cool, always fun to meet new weres."

"Yes, a tour would be useful. This school already looks alot bigger than my last one." Kattherine smiled, but it soon faded as Raziel walked up to them again, "What do you want now? Listen we're not bugging you so just leave us alone." She glared at him a bit, noticing the large scar on his neck, "Ouch, what happened to your neck?" she asked out of curiousity of such a large wound.

"Hmm? Well, normally would just take her to the principal's, but if it was your classroom then yeah guess you can take care of it." The officer shrugged, to him it just meant less leg work for him so he was happy to pass the duty on, he dealt with enough crazy kids during his day. He let go of Jewl's shoulder so John could take her, "Your problem now."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(waitin for Maero to post, outa politeness)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, I've never had Mr. Murphy as a teacher before..." Mia explained, but then added: "Yeah! I'm part of the cheerleaders for the basketball team. There wasn't a very large interest in football this year for some reason. I'm glad we didn't have to ditch, though! Everyone needs some cheering," she smiled.

(Halls)

"Yeah, I don't think we've gotten acquanticed yet," Mar grunted. He looked over to Katt and Alex and told them, "Hey, if you go down the hall, you'll reach the cafeteria. It's almost time for lunch, so you two can wait for me there if you want. I need to deal with something."

Of course, that meant Raziel. He turned to the annoying student and glared at him, before he shot his arm forwards and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him closer, "You and I are going to have a chat about unwanted prescences."

He tugged, then YANKED Raziel down with incredible force, much more than for someone of Mar's lithe build, and then began dragging him all the way out to the campus. When he was out of visual range for Katthrine and Axel, he made sure no one was looking and just hurled Raziel in the air like a trash bag, then followed him into a secluded spot full of trees. "Okay, sorry for the rough dragging," he insincerely apologized, obviously wanting to kick the smart guy's ass already, "I'm going to give you a minute to explain what the heck you're trying to pull, and then I'm going to enjoy working on a new make-over for your face," he growled, suddenly glaring at Raziel.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well I was bitten by a rabid fox when I was ten and killed the bitch by throwing her into the camp fire," he lied his fist tightening in still burning rage at what happened to him when he was a child. When mar spoke up about directions to the cafeteria he made no recognition of his name he used as a hunter.

When Mar turned around and grabbed him by the collar he didn't struggle didn't fight, as he was carried out of the building and into a secluded spot. He now had all the justification in the world to just kill this bastard if he had asked him to follow he would have. When he was tossed in the the air he landed on his feet with graceful ease. "Why should I to scum. You most likely would have enjoyed watching her horrified face as she first made the change after you bit her or fucked her raw," he yelled in his face.

"If you repent and say you will now and forever leave humans alone and stick to our own kind I will let you live monster. Yes I am a monster to... if I could I would have us all killed off in an instant; but life is precious," he stated as he sighed still filled with rage at what most were's were like from his experiences
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I tried to join the cheerleading squad a few times, but had a few complications." she said as they walked into the cafeteria joining in the line for food. She sniffed the air and could smell the greens of the salad, and a hint of chicken. "Mmmm seems like lunch will be good." she remarked before finally noticing Ada. She could smell the scent off her and lightly whispered. "Hi, sorry for not noticing you before hand, and welcome to the club. It's always nice to see new weres around." she whispered before grabbing a tray and awaiting servings from the chef.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
he ginned "want me to get anything for you katt?" he asked "and y-.." he said stopped seeing mar was gone and shrugged "do you want me to find us a seat?" he asked
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
At first Jewl almost screamed again when she felt the hand on her shoulder and tried to jerk herself away, failing to escape the officers grasp. "Please, Im not-" she started to say feebly before her eyes widened as she saw her father walking towards them. Only seconds into her actual search and she had already found him!

I should have started out in the open sooner! she thought to herself as the two men discussed her fate. She remained silent, though she smiled at her father, but found it strange that he did not smile back or seem to really recognize her. Her spirits dropped even more when punishment was mentioned, but she trusted her father to get her out of the situation.

Once the officer agreed to leave her in his care and left she jumped into him and hugged him tightly, pressing herself against him and taking in his scent for the first time in three years. "Papa!" She said gleefully. "I found you I finally found you!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
IC: John looked down at the child before him, a bit stunned as she hugged him; he was thankful the officer had left so quickly. Papa? There was her scent again, stronger now from her proximity, there was something so familiar about it. Suddenly, painfully, a series images flashed in his head: a little girl; something about... Cake; a blinding flash of light, screams, and then, darkness, endless darkness. He grimaced, but quickly shook it off. More memories? Suddenly he heard a loud crash, like sombody was dragging a dragon through a forest. What in Ma'at's name was that?! He looked down at the girl in front of him again, and mentally sighed. I hate Mondays. Nothing is ever easy on Monday. He had a dilemma on his hands. he thought for a moment. Right, ok, I should get this one to dry safe place first... My physics office should do; thankfully it's right near here, and that whacked out heating system keeps it warm in there, she'll be dry in no time. Second, once that's taken care of, I need to go see what the frell that noise was. After that, I can see what this one knows. Looking over her, he all of a sudden felt... At peace... Like everything made sense now... Fact was, it was almost making less and less. He put his hands on her shoulders. "Hey, are you alright?" he tried to say this this calmly, but warm enough not to make her scared.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Three hambur, uh," Shaun glanced towards Malon, "hotdogs, three hotdogs." He grinned as he got his tray filled, catching back up to the two girls, "So hey what species are ya? Actually, don't tell me. We'll all find out at the party right? Should be fun." He smiled.

Katthrine almost followed after the strange outburst but stopped herself and thought better of it, That kid could be dangerous, and he looked like he can take care of himself. she thought, "Don't worry, I'll come with you. I could use a bite to eat, haven't had anything since lunch yesterday."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad