Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
OOC: Assuming passage of time.

IC: John looked up at the wall clock, frowned, checked his wrist watch, the frowned again. What the... The clock says it's only ten, but my watch says it's almost noon... Suddenly a loud bell could be heard. John gave a small grin. I was right: Lunch! "Alright, class dismissed. Mr. Murphy says he wants those reports and assignments on his desk at the beginning if your next class." John waited a bit for some of the students to leave, then left himself. He was going to check on the damage at the math room, when he saw the security officer. He decided to take a closer look. "hello, officer, what seems to be the trouble?"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"it' ok." he said to Kattherine "could i get your name?" he asked "i'm sorta new to town." he said shyly saying that
The OCA
"Ahhh sweet, I'm starving, feel like I could eat an entire cow," Shaun said, chuckling nervously with a quick glance towards Malon, "Uh, well, you know what I mean." he added quickly, "You care to join us Mia? The cafeteria here's pretty well stocked, considering it's a school cafe." He said as he licked his lips, already almost drooling.

"What a coincidence, I'm now to town too." Kattherine smiled as, "My name's Kattherine, though my friend's just call me Katt. Seems to be alot easier. This is actually my first day in this town, wasn't even scheduled to start school till tomorrow."

"Hmm? Oh you're that sub for Mr. Murphy aren't you?" The officer said as he turned around, still holding Jewl's shoulder, "Caught this trouble maker out of class, must've been trying to get away after setting off the fire alarm."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"yeah, that was my math room." John looked at the girl in the officer's hands; ragged clothes, couldn't be anymore than 16, and she was ripe with the smell of the forest. This is obviously not who we're looking for... But... Those eyes... That smell... "Officer, why don't you let me take her off your hands; it was my math room which was sabotaged, it seems fitting that I be the one to deal her punishment."
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Malon glared at Shaun for a moment before elbowing him lightly. "Indeed, it would be nice to have a new face around lunch time." As the two walked she got close enough to Shaun to whisper lightly, "Besides you wanting to eat one of my kind, was there a problem you saw at the math building?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"you too? only i have finish some classes, since my plan was late." he asked "oh, my name's alex." he said "only i have finish some classes, since my plan was late, anyways, what classes do you have?" he asked
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Mar dried himself at the best of his ability and followed Katthrine. He mentally cursed at the day's happenings, when yet another obstacle appeared in his way. "Hey, Alex, I'm Mar. Nice meeting you. Lots of new people popping up today," he laughed a bit, "Ah, it can't be helped. I'll give you both a tour, if you still need it, Katt," the weredragon in disguise said, smiling to both new students.

(History)

"I know the cafeteria, heh. I've been a student here for a long time," Mia chuckled. She nodded to them and got her things, "I've cheerleading after this, but I can spare twenty minutes to eat with you guys, it'd be cool!" she excitedly said, following Shaun, Malon and Ada.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Malon blinked looking at Mia once more. "Oh now I remember you...Mia from cheerleading. I knew I had seen you before." she said feeling a little dumb. She was a little curious why a nice person like Mia was with the snotty cheerleading squad.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"thanks." he said smileing "glade i meet two people who are nice." he added
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Stephen smiled he saw Katt talking to the other new kid a good thirty feet or so away from him. He was glad she was no longer around the dam were that was trying to get is grimy mitts on her. He started to move from were he was and looked back as he saw the were leave the math building and walked towards Katt and the other she was talking to. He sighed as he made his way over shaking his head in annoyance. "Yeah and I am Raziel, Mar," he said after hearing the were's name. He knew that the name he went by when he hunted was to a good degree well known and somewhat feared. He scratched were he was bit showing off the lighter skin glared at Mar.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz