Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
"Oh, uhm, alright," said Mia as she headed back to their seats with Malon. She noticed Shaun by the door, "He's back. Did you have luck with Malon's books? It'll be cool if we can get this finished here so we won't have to do it at home!" she cheerfully said, sitting down expectantly.

(Halls)

"Yeah, well, tough luck," Mar sighed, "At least you didn't get hurt. Here, let me help..." he wanted to say, but Stephen was back to help Katt up and then left again. "The nerve of that guy!" he clenched his fists, trying hard not to transform and jump at Stephen to bite his head off.

He shook his head and got back up, realizing he also was all wet. "Aw damn... We're soaked. Hey... wasn't there a guy with you earlier?" he then asked, before he suddenly felt his nose itch, "Ah... ahhh..." he looked elsewhere in team and let out a loud sneeze, "ATISHOO! Gah... bastard, made me catch a cold."

OOC: Might need to wait for deathseal.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, silly me there right here." Malon remarked and trying to laugh it off. She had thought Shaun would have gone to look for himself, but she guessed it probably didn't concern him as much. "Anyways, we can start about mythology as that's more interesting then the actual facts. Stuff like Horus and Anubis you know?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(03-28-2011 02:21 PM)DrakeZero Wrote: "Stuff like Horus and Anubis you know?"

OOC: holy shits yous guys catch on quicks ;3 awesome!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OCC: srry about that.

IC:"i take it, it was a bad time to ask." he said covering his head to try and stop from being fully soaked, soon wondering what he ment by 'people like him and me' but soon dissreguarded it as none of his busness
The OCA
Stephen chuckles some when Kathrine asked what he used to start the ball of exploding flame, "Yeah you could say it was natural gas," he said making it sound more dangerous than it was, to a degree it was but he had excellent control over the amount of gas he expelled. Soon he stepped outside and stood in the sunlight. It felt good with his heavy wet clothes. The young man wanted to go to his room yet he couldn't leave the were alone till he left the girl alone. I would leave both of them alone if he told her what he was and she ran away scared or thought he was a total freak for thinking he was some sort monster. In his mind set no human could love a monster regardless of how gentle and kind they are.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Huh? What books?" Shaun asked, slightly confused until he noticed Malon quickly trying to change the subject, "Oh right, yeah they weren't there haha, least the locker was close so didn't have to go far." He sat back down at the desk, grinning a bit, "Yeah that sounds alot better, least those things I know something about."

"Crazy jerk, guess they have them at every school." Katthrine huffed as she moved away from the sprinklers, this time at a more reasonable pace to avoid slipping again, "Ugh, and I haven't even finished unpacking all of my clothes, I'm gonna be wearing these till midnight probably." She groaned as she wringed her shirt out a bit, followed by grabbing her hair and wringing it out as best she could. Once she was as dry as she expected to be able to get she turned back towards Alex, "S-sorry, didn't mean to ignore you. Just, didn't wanna get any more soaked." She apologized.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada blinked in surprise when Shaun told her that, the werevixen now able to confirm the scents in the room. Because she had been adopted by a human family, she was unsure of where the other weres had been meeting. She leaned in when no one was looking and whispered to him, Hmmm, is that where our kind meet around here?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jewl watched comings and goings of the day from her tree, spotting many people and many different, interesting, and strange contraptions and machines. She slowly began to climb down off her tree, getting ready to run back into the forest before she heard a hiss nearby. She jumped and nearly screamed as the sprinklers around her turned on. Panicking, not knowing what sprinklers were, she ran off of the grass and into view of the campus. She was wet, wearing strange clothing, and supremely nervous, bit swallowed her doubts and began to move forward. She was already out in the open so she might as well start her real search for her foster father.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
IC: John paused in his paper work suddenly. He could of sworn he heard a girl screaming. It was coming from the direction of the math room, so he shrugged it off as another student getting soaked. He hated to generalize, but some students could be real hooligan's sometimes. I suppose I should be more understanding... I suppose I must have been like that once... But there was something about the scream that he just couldn't shake. Almost as if, he knew exactly who it was who had screamed...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Just where do you think you're going?" A man from the institutes security staff asked as he placed a hand onto Jewl's shoulder, "Some punks set off the fire alarm and sprinklers in the maths building and suddenly I spot you out here soaking wet. Seems a bit much for a simple coincidence. Who's class are you supposed to be in?" He asked, clearly assuming Jewl was a student at the institute.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad