Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
"Ack, Lisa! Drop that already," Tifa tried, being more strong-willed than Delphi, "Look, it was just a touch & go, plus there was this appointment yesterday that... Hey!" she called out as the girl went to the bathroom. She sighed, deciding to leave her alone for now. At least Lisa wouldn't force herself onto the team and would rest, she thought.

(Basketball Court)

"Alright, guys," said Mar as he came out on the open court, followed by a round of cheers and screams from fangirls, and rounded up his team, "This might be just a friendly match, but there's no reason not to give us our all, right?" he said with a smile. He nudged Shaun, then literally pushed him into the middle of their circle, "No better way to test someone's aptitude than in a game outside of practise. Shaun, I'm placing you at the front line. Don't let me down, 'kay?" he then looked at the others and smashed his fist on his open palm, "Let me at 'em. Be agressive. I'll worry about defense," he grinned, then gave the okay to the coach, who proceeded to make the arrangements for the match to begin at a moment's notice...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uh, y-yeah no problem," Shaun forced a bit of a smile, even though he wasn't quite up to a hundred percent he was at least slightly faster than average thanks to all his running he did. He looked through the stands as the teams were taking their positions, smiling as he spotted his mom, the smile fading as he noticed the look on her face. He followed her line of sight, seeing her almost locked onto another student, "Hey Mar, that girl that found out the you know what. She about five and a half feet and long red hair?" he asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah... why?" Mar asked, finishing his warmups.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
**Malon**

She was amazed at the amount of people that came to the game and how loud the gym was. The town sure loved their basketball. She saw Shaun getting ready for the game and smiled happily waving her pom poms to him before noticing Tifa and Delphi. The game hadn't offically started so she had time to talk to the twins.

"Uhm hey Tifa, Delphi, is Lisa okay? She didn't look good." she asked wondering if this time they would say anything to her.

**Lisa**

She turned on the facet and cupped her hands taking the water and splashing her face. It gave her instant relief from her hot fever. More so then she imagined as the cold sensation from the water seem to pulse on her skin moving deeper into very being as a the pulse grew bigger and bigger. The water seemingly calling to her to get more and more. Without much thought, Lisa turned the tap full blast and splashed the water into her face, her chest, her hair, anywhere she could get the water on her she did it as the pulse just grew and grew. So much to the point, that she felt herself becoming pleasured as the pulse move to her crotch. "MMMM what...mmm.." she moaned running her hand over her covered crotch and lightly stroked against herself with her eyes closed.

The pulse continued driving her wild as it became a rhythmic beating in her head that wouldn't let go let alone the rising pressure building in her body as she continued to stroke herself. She could feel herself growing closer and closer to her goal, but she felt a tightness on her chest, like something was compressing on her and holding her back from breath, it started out small, but seem to get worse with each breath till she finally opened her eyes to see what was happening, and she gasped seeing her reflection in the mirror.

Her shirt was tightly stretched over a now enlarged breasts that looked more like Malon's breasts then her old C-cup breasts. She lightly touched them to confirm they were real and was rewarded with a wash of pleasure that nearly caused her to climax right there. "Oh my god..." she moaned, "How is this-" she couldn't finish her sentence as her former bra, which was good enough for C-cup breasts, gave up it's effort to hold back her massive mammeries snapping instantly. She watched as her already huge breasts expanded outward filling the remaining room in her shirt to the point she could see her nipples creating indents into the tight jersey, but what was amazing was the pressure in her chest was increasing ever more.

Lisa moaned as the pleasure continued and she looked back towards the mirror to see her reflection, but was confused for a moment as the mirror seemed lower. Before she could see her face and chest in it, but now only her chest and the lower part of her chin was in viewing. It was only when Lisa suddenly felt her shoes laces snapping one by one that she realized she was growing in height quickly.

Admist all those changes, Lisa also noticed that her skin started to change color to that of black and white skin pattern.
"What's happening....to me?!" she moaned loudly as she felt the pulse grow louder, and her body was soon going to grow with it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Cause I think my mom might already know about her," Shaun said, pointing first to his mom then trailing the line of sight directly to Kattherine, "Can't think of any other reason she'd be that focused on her. Not a good sign."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
John picked up an off noise admist the crowd. Something that didn't quite seem to fit. He looked around, but the crowd interference was to much for him to make out quite what it was, or even triangulate a general direction. Eventually he just attributed it to more figments of his imagination. He wondered when the game would start.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Mar turned and focused on the point Shaun was directing him to, his eyes momentarily slitting as he felt a shiver run down his spine. "No, they can't kill her!" he thought, his hands shaky. He promptly began sweating as the weight of the situation almost crushed his psyche.

Eventually, he couldn't bear the situation any longer. "I have to get her out of there," he muttered without thinking, beggining to walk away into the field, when the crowd began to shout and cheer as if the game was about to finally start.

But, doing the unexpected, a worried Mar suddenly made a big jump onto the high grades and began making for Katt's seat. He looked down at her and then suddenly seized her by her arm, "Don't ask questions. We're leaving!" he said to her, then without allowing Katt to object he suddenly yanked her and scooped her in his arms.

The people of the grades were already surprised after seeing a young boy literally jump over six feet vertically but exploded into an outrage as Mar quite literally began pushing and finally went back to the field only to run away, using his shoulders to crash against the locked gym doors and make his exit. He couldn't risk alerting more people that he already had, so he had to leave for the (currently) most inconspicuous door.

He began running as fast as his feet could take him. Mar knew that at this hour, no one was at his gang's hideout. He could take Katt there and settle matters so no bloodshed would be necessary.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wha, hey what're you doing!?" Shaun shouted as Mar suddenly jumped into the stands and grabbed Katt.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Katt asked, surprised by the sudden movement.

What is that boy doing? Lupe asked herself as she walked down from the bleachers and moved towards the door, Shaun suddenly jumping infront of her, "Shaun, look I,"

"Hey sorry about the game, didn't know it was going on today," Shaun said with a slightly nervous look, "Woulda told ya if I had, hope you didn't freak out when you got here and we didn't show up."

"Shaun I need to go after your friend right now." Lupe said with a slight growl.

"No, I'm not gonna let you do that, it's not that girl's fault she found out you can't just kill her for that." Shaun said, growling right back.

Lupe blinked with confusion, "K-kill? Crap that old, oh no now we need to find them before he does something REALLY stupid." Lupe groaned, easily dodging past Shaun and rushing out the door, Shoot, too crowded to change, and can't track as well as Shaun can with this nose. she looked around, hoping to still be able to see the two.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
In his haste, Mar somehow was able to outrun Lupe for the moment being. He skipped most people, and when he came up through a big group he just pushed them aside while yelling a hurried: "Sorry!" as he made his way. People seemed to be convinced the boy was carrying a wounded or otherwise hurt girl by the way he was holding her in his arms.

But Mar wasn't headed for a hospital. Instead, the weredragon made a turn for the abandoned building his group had made into a hideout of sorts. It was their turf, and his fists along with his gang's had made sure nobody else would be there loitering that day, or any other for that matter.

Once inside, Mar finally let Katt down inside one of the small rooms and stood in front of her with a saddened expression, "Look, this is for your own good, okay? You know too much, and you'll be killed for it. I feel like it's my fault for having let that idiot from before approach you," he groaned.

With that, Mar was suddenly silent, but then his eyes slitted and he began to ferally growl as his body began expanding and changing. His clothes shredded and clung as tatters on his enlarging form while his limbs started adding mightily defined, hard muscle, his skin turning into hard blue and white scales as he ascended in height throughout the entire transformation.

Mar began looking down at Katt with his blue eyes, his face contorting into a draconic muzzle as his teeth sharpened and grew into large pearly white fangs, which he seemingly bared at her as his hands and feet turned into claws. A big tail grew out of his back and down to the floor, extending a feet or two longer on the ground while the rest of his body finally stopped adding muscle.

With that, the titanic 10ft tall dragon reached for Katt's sides and lifted her off the ground as if she were nothing less than a doll. "Don't worry. This will only hurt a bit..."

He bit her neck, making sure his saliva got into her bloodstream.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"K-kill me!?" Katt asked with a shocked looked, "I-it's not my fault though, I never asked to know about this secret, I didn't discover it someone told me!" she said, as if explaining the circumstances to Mar would somehow save her, even though he had nothing to do with the decision. She watched with both surprise and awe as she watched him transform, unable to peel her eyes away, Dang, he could make a normal body builder look like a ninety pound weakling. Gah, focus, this is serious! Katt shook her head a bit to clear her thoughts just as Mar began picking her up, "What's gonna hurt, what're you?" she began before suddenly feeling the dragon's sharp teeth sinking into her neck.

She grabbed her neck as she was set back down on the ground, "Ah, why'd you, guh," She fell to her knees as her body felt like it was suddenly ablaze, "Ahhh, i-it hurts, it's burning!" she cried out a bit as her skin seemed to lose it's color, turning a light pale as her body slowly grew. It was then she remembered the old stories, how if bitten by a were a human becomes one, she then understood what Mar had done to her as she looked at her hands, her fingers growing longer as her skin hardened over them, turning to pure snow white scales, a few on her backs and sides turning a dark pitch black as her body continued growing. Along with her height she let out a soft almost pleasureable groan as her breasts and hips expanded, pressing tightly against her clothes, Ahh, th-this, feels so strange, so good, she couldn't help but moan as her shirt suddenly ripped open, her new breasts spilling out into the open air, swollen to the size of large beachballs, her hips stretching out her pants till they too gave way under the pressure and tore apart, just in time as her tail suddenly began stretching out behind her, the feeling of it filling her body with even more pleasure. The painful burning that she had been experiencing earlier was gone now, she still felt hot, but now it was from the pleasure her transformation brought to her, bringing a hand to her face as she felt it stretching out into a long muzzle, even feeling as her teeth lengthened and sharpened to a point. The entire process was strange, the way her body was changing she wouldn't be surprised if it was painful, but it wasn't, infact it was entirely the opposite as pleasure continued coursing through her body. The last thing she noticed was her hair as it grew longer and longer, reaching down to her ass before stopping, a wild bright red mane of hair now flowing behind her.

When the transformation was finally done she lay on the floor, panting softly before standing, blinking a bit in confusion as she looked down at Mar, now towering over him by a good four feet. She opened her mouth to speak, her eyes crossing as she looked down at her muzzle. She focused again and tried to speak, seeming at a loss for words as she examined her new body, lifting up her now titanic breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad