Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
"Yeah, uh," Mar let go of Shaun, then rubbed beside his own arm in an uncharacteristically bashful manner, "I'm not used to asking for advice," he admitted quite bluntly, but then straightened up, "You're the only were I know here that wouldn't overreact, given your composure. Need to ask you about a problem I have... Look. Here's the deal..."

Mar explained Shaun the circumstances under which Katt had come upon the privy knowledge of their well-guarded secret. He then added that Katt herself had come to confront him about it, and now he was unsure of how to deal with it.

"What happens to a human that knows about it anyway?" he shrugged, honestly unaware of the truth.

(Mia)

"Sure! Hey, are you coming to the basketball match later? Shaun'll be playing! His debut game as it were!" Mia giggled, "And Malon and I'll be cheering, so it'll be her debut too!" she laughed heartily.

(Lisa)

Tifa and Delphi merely followed obediently, not having the face to object any longer now that Lisa was clearly not in the mood for debate.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, shit." Shaun shook his head a bit as he leaned back against the wall. He paused a bit, staring down as he scratched at his chin, trying to think, "That's not good. Can't remember the last time a human found us out, last time wasn't in my lifetime's all I know. Lucky you weren't the one that broke the secret otherwise you'd be in big trouble, as it is you're more of a bystander in this scenario. Katthrin on the other hand, well," he hesitated, almost as if he didn't want to explain further. He took a deep breath before continuing, "Last I heard, at least in our pack, if a human discovers one of us. No matter what the case, they're... silenced." He said it firmly, showing there was no way to mistake the danger towards Katt, "Think the only exception is if they've been changed, guess they figure they're less likely to spill the secret if they're part of it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar's heart sank at Shaun's words. "You've gotta be kidding. They can't kill her... Just because she represents a risk? I mean, we can just convince her, can't we?" he asked sort of nervously. Mar wasn't used to being cornered, and no matter how he looked at it or what Shaun said, it all came down to his own involvement; he was partially responsible for this and whatever happened to Katt, whether he wanted it or not.

He held by his head as his eyes lost focus. He shook his head after having come to a decision and then he finally said, "...Thanks, Shaun. I'll be sure to take care of things."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
**Drake**

The were dragon hopped out of the truck looking at the house. "It sure does." he said with a slight smile. He waited for Lupe to open the door, and show him around the place. He took notice of a lot of photos and family heirlooms around the place. "Oh you have a husband and son? I hope I won't be too much trouble to them." he said rubbing his arm slightly.

**Malon**

Malon walked out of the changing room wearing her newly minted cheerleading outfit. It fit her well, but still showed off her generous bust through the shirt. She sighed hoping that could have been avoided. She noticed the cheerleading coach sitting at a bench looking through notes. "Hi coach."

"Hello Malon, seems they finally got you fitted properly." Rosanna noted, "You ready for you're first outing?"
"I think so."
"Good, because with Lisa down, I need every able person to pull this off."
"Lisa is out?"
"Yeah, she had a bad concussion from my understand she...." she paused and sighed causing Malon to turn and notice Lisa come into the gym dressed in her uniform with the twins following her closely. A bandage still wrapped around her head as she approached them.
"I'm ready coach." Lisa said.
"No, you're not. I told you to take it easy. You need to rest a concussion is serious business."
"Coach, I am the captain of the squad, I need to be a part of this." Lisa said with a slight groan, her head burning and throbbing. "I can play through it.
"And I am the coach, and I am saying no. If you want to be here as moral support for the squad, you're more then welcome, but I won't permit you to do routines."

"Lisa, maybe she's right. You don't look so-"
"Shut up you whore." Lisa barked at Malon her eyes locking onto to hers, and she could have sworn her eyes were a different color.
"Lisa, that's enough. Either sit on the bench or go home it's you're choice."
Lisa gritted her teeth and eyed them. "Whatever, I don't need this." she said storming off.

Malon quickly approached the twins, "What's wrong with her? She doesn't look well." she asked with concern.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah, I'll be there. I'll sit near the front so I can cheer for all of you." Ada grinned as she and Mia chatted for a bit before she left to take care of her soccer practice and get to the game early to get a good seat.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Convincing her isn't the problem, convincing the other weres is where you'll find difficulty." Shaun said as he started off towards the court, "Don't worry dude, I won't tell anyone, just be careful." He added, not wanting to lose one of the few were friends he had, "Come on, we'd better get back to the court before anyone wonders what's going on." He said.

*Dowley*

"Actually," Lupe took the picture and set it down carefully, the picture showing her standing next to a tall formidable looking male wolf, a small pup in his arms chew playfully on them while they both laughed, "Just a son right now. My husband was lost, not much longer after that picture was taken actually, my son was barely even a year. Oh no!" She glanced over towards the clock, smacking herself in the head, "Shoot, I was supposed to pick them up at school," She growled a bit, Stupid brain, just meet a new guy and suddenly you can't think of anything else. she shook her head a bit.

"Sorry I completely forgot I need to pick my son and the Calftree's daughter at their school." She apologized a bit to Drake, "You're more than welcome to get aquintated with the house if you'd like, if Linda recommends you I'm sure your trustworthy, and probably beats being stuck in a car with me while we wait for them." she chuckled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Right... Let's go."

Mar followed Shaun to the boys' lockers to get dressed and ready for the upcoming match. He knew what he had to do, now all he had to do was calm down. This friendly, practise match would be a good distraction for the time being.

(Court)

Tifa groaned a bit as Lisa stormed off after a slight argument, she ran after her, "Lisa, hold on! You know what we're saying is for your own good, right? What kind of show do you want to put on in your current condition anyway?" she spoke quite angrily, "You'll just be making a fool out of yourself out there."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Drake*

Before he could say anything Lupe had already left leaving him alone in their house. He looked at the photo seeing how happy they looked. A good family, something he never had, and it was a shame that she lost her husband as Lupe seemed like a great woman. He looked around the home wishing he had asked Lupe before she left which room was hers. It didn't feel right to go peeking into rooms that he didn't know. He saw the large couch on the living room and shrugged. It looked comfy enough to take a nap and he laid down on it getting comfy. As sleep took him over, his body swelled and reverted to his dragon frame which dwarf the couch as it creaked holding up his weight. 'Mrawr.....so comfy..." he muttered in his sleep.

**Malon**

She watched as the twins didn't even bother to talk to her, and it was expected since they hated her guts, but she was worried. Lisa was a bitch, but she didn't look well as even now as she walked away she looked like she was in a cold sweat.

**Lisa**

"And it would be nice if my best friends would support me regardless!" she angrily barked. "It would have been nice for my so-called friends to come and visit me at the hospital rather then be fucking the basketball captain." she said with a hint of a growl coming through her voice, and a cold sweat breaking out. "Just.....ughh..." she held her head. Why was it getting worse? Why was she feeling like she was on fire. "Just leave me alone. Go off and find your fuck toy." she stormed off going to the washroom and locking the door and fell to her knees. Her whole body seemed to be on fire....her skin was itching, and her hands clamy in sweat. She wondered if she should get the nurse, but as soon as she saw the sink she thought water on her face would do her some good.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lupe was slightly relieved as she walked into the gymnasium, she'd run around a bit as soon as she arrived thinking she was late but luckily both Shaun and Malon were involved in the game, Lucky break, they won't even know I completely forgot. she chuckled a bit as she took a seat in the bleachers, glancing down at the court she couldn't help but blush as she saw Malon's shirt, Poor girl, can't imagine finding a shirt for her would be easy. she thought as she shook her head. She started as her eyes passed over another student, HER! she instantly recgonized Kattherine from the picture they had on file, Today really is my lucky day. Save us the trouble of having to find her. she thought.

Shaun couldn't help but smile a bit as the team exited the lockers, it'd be impossible not to feel a bit excited with the hometeam cheering so loudly, "Wow, this is actually kinda exciting." he grinned. He spotted Malon over with the other cheerleaders, giving a quick wave to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
John had taken a seat at the back of the bleachers, so he could see the whole court better. looks like it's gonna be a good one tonight. he thought to himself. From where he was, he had a pretty good view of the whole layout of the gymnasium, so he could watch exactly where all the players where and not miss a single bit of the action.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz