Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
"I see, a bit tiny isn't he?" Lupe asked, eyeing the young male up and down, "He barely looks any older than Shaun, hard to believe he's already out working on his own. So tell me where'd you find him?" She asked curiously.

"Believe me I tried countless times to convince myself it was some dream, or hallucination, or anything," Katt sighed a bit, "I know what I saw and what I was told, and I saw that boy grow larger when he changed so you claiming you aren't big enough isn't gonna fool me. I still can't believe it, a real life were. I've never heard any stories about weredragons before though, only ever werewolves."

*Elsewhere*

Shaun suddenly scratched at his ear, Huh, that was weird, ear suddenly itched for a sec there. he shrugged as he went back to his work.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
**Lisa**

Lisa glared, "Spill it you two." she pointed a finger. "What have you been hiding from me?"

**Linda**

Linda grinned and opened the door. "Oh Drake."
The young man poked his head up from under the truck. "Yes Mrs. Calftree?" he said wiping his brow.
"It's Linda, and I was wondering if you can get truck number five ready? It only has a flat tire."
Drake looked at the heavy truck, "Well I would have, but the jack was broken."
"Just use your other form....I'm sure you can lift that like you did in town."
Drake blinked and slowly indicated to Lupe to see if she was okay.

Linda smiled, "She's okay, Drake. You can change and after you fix that tire just come in and say hi." Drake nodded and walked over to the truck stretching his arms. Linda walked back beside Lupe. "Watch this."

Drake rotated his head as he closed his eyes allowing his body to relax to allow his true self to appear. As Linda and Lupe watched, they could see his slender back start to change color, black marks started to run down his back in tribal patterns with red colored scales. His face reshaping with an elongated snout and black horns forming out of his forehead. His human ears dissolving away as two large ears appeared higher up, but soon the real show started to begin. His hands changed to large dragon paws with sharp talons at his finger tips with his feet ripping his boot apart as it became a larger dragon ones.

His back muscles and shoulders expanded quickly filling up with an unnatural dragon power as he grew in strength. His scales tightly hugging individual triceps, and biceps as he grew bigger and bigger. His legs started to take a generous growth along with his height as he grew upward to 6 feet then 7 and onward. His once baggey pants were filled to the brim with rock hard thigh and calf muscles as he continued his growth in height. His backside expanded and with a loud rip a large dragon tail sprouted from his thrashing about excited as Drake purred enjoying coming out of his shell. His frame nearly reaching the height of the truck as his body finished it's growth at a height of 10 feet.

He flexed his muscles and grabbed the truck lifting it up easily while using his long tail to grab a large block to put under the axel and keep the truck up so he could work on the blown out wheel.

Linda smiled, "Not bad eh?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm, not bad at all," Lupe couldn't help but let out a soft growl as she eyed over Drake's now muscular form, "Surprised Mino let you hire him, could give him a run for his money." she teased Linda a bit, already her ears sharpening slightly as she began changing slightly just from watching Drake lift the truck effortlessly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
John got on at the nearest bus stop. It wasnt as grungy as most city busses seemed to be, and the driver was actually kind enough to leave the radio on one of his favourite rock stations. Right now, "Howlin' for You" by the Black Keys had just started to play. Huh. Not that far off, actually. he would likely ride thebus till they made it to a place near the school, then he'd get off and head for his office.

OOC: like my choice of tunes? >:3
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
**Linda**

Linda chuckled, "What? And ruin a chance for you to be happy?"she said as they watched Drake remove the wheel and put the new one on. He grunted slightly as his muscles flexed as he lifted the truck again easily setting it back down. "And judging by your ears, I say you like him a lot."

"Besides, it's about time you got back out there and find another guy to make you happy no?" she winked. "Drake!" she called making the titan dragon turn around. "Yes, Mrs, Calftree?"
"Come over for a minute I want you to meet someone."

The large red dragon nodded and walked over approaching Lupe and Linda as his size dwarfed the two. "Drake this is my good friend Lupe. Lupe this is our new head mechanic, Drake Zero."

"Pleasure to meet you." he said shaking her hand and bowing politely.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar sighed at what he was about to do. "How do I like to someone like this? She seems to be ready to run her mouth if I don't do anything about it..." he mentally winced, but then realized that there might be a way around it. He gave Katt one of his charming smiles, "It's okay. I actually know you saw, and what he was telling you about, but right now I've classes. Just stay quiet for now and I'll tell you all about it later, hm?" he winked, holding a finger in front of his lips for emphasis.

(Mia)

Mia was astonished about what she had just heard. Ada seemed pretty nonchalant about it, so Mia assumed she didn't want to talk about it. She decided to respect her friend's wishes, although the last bit caught her attention, "The twins...? You mean Tifa and Delphi? What did they do?"

(Lisa)

"You tell her," Tifa said to Delphi, who swallowed. It was so easy to get her to do things, especially when her twin or Lisa were the ones commanding her.

"Uh..." Delphi fiddled with her fingers a bit, "We've been with Mar... a couple or so of nights," she said bashfully.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What? You were there. They tried stealing yours and Malon's bras during your cheerleading practice and I beat them up because of it." Ada giggled a little, but figured that Mia was still pretty tired and put it out of her mind. "Speaking of which, we'd better use our lockers in the gym. They're probably still sore about that, even though they got what they deserved."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Pleasure's all mine," Lupe smiled, unable to hide a slight reddening in her cheeks, "That was pretty impressive, lifting up that truck like that, you're pretty strong aren't you?"

"Heh, like anyone would believe me if I did tell them?" Katt chuckled a bit, "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me, but don't think I don't want to talk about this some more, I'll see you after school." She said with a serious look as she headed off to her own class, glancing back a couple of times at Mar as she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
**Lisa**

Not many could give an expression of Mt. St Helen exploding, but Lisa's face going red, and her eyes narrowing were close. "What?! You two did what!" she paused feeling her hand shaking in fury. "How....you went over my head and went after a guy that I hadn't taken?!" she shouted feeling angry by the minute. Was this why they didn't come and see her in the hospital? Because they were getting boned by Mar.

"What a dam day this is turning out to be, I swear....grrr..." Lisa groaned as her headache came back causing her to lean against the wall.

**Drake & Linda**

"Yeah kind of been that way since I was small." he chuckled rubbing a hand behind his head as he nervously looked over Lupe. She was drop dead gorgeous in her appearance.

"You should have seen him when I first met him. He had that tire changed within 2 minutes with all that strength." Linda teased seeing the slight blush on Lupe's face.

"Well it wasn't that quick to be honest...." Drake said looking down slightly bashful.
"Such modest from a big dragon." Linda chuckled, "It one of the reason why I hired him." she said to Lupe.

"About that Mrs. Calftree, I think I'll need to find another place to sleep."
"Oh? How come?"
"Well it's the cows....I think their scared of me." he said motioning to the cattle as they all seemed to be staring at them through the fence.
"I think they plan on doing something when I fall asleep..." Drake said in a jokingly matter, but then again a haybay had fallen from the roof storage missing him earlier. He still didn't know how it happened, but those cows might have something to do with it.

"Hmmm they do seem edgy. Well....I could ask Mino if you can stay in one of the storage sheds or perhaps....we could ask someone..." Linda slowed her words glancing at Lupe to tell her to pipe in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Hey guys, life is starting to put on its brass knuckles again, so I'm going to have to static myself from this until further notice! Luckily, my characters weren't really interacting with others much anyway! XD I'll see you guys around when I have the time again! <3 I'll still be posting around, of course, I'm just not sure if there's anything else here I can do.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers