Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
Stephen looked apprehensively at Mar at Kathrine's reply. When the young man tried intimidate him by saying he was basically going to knock his block off. "I am not scared of you or any of our kind I will not let you prey on those who aren't like us," he stated firmly. He opened the lightly and flicked it open as it lit up. He relaxed his body and in his second set of lungs he expelled just a small about of dangerous hydrogen, when he heard a third voice in the vicinity of some kid asking if he could get some help. He tensed up cutting off the flow; but it was to late when the hydrogen mixed with the oxygen and the flame it caused a small explosion around the lighter strong enough to set off the fire extinguisher system drenching everyone the Math building.

He sighed as he become drenched with water. Then lowered his gaze this wasn't how he planned today to go. He had hoped he had gone to a school were there where no weres and wouldn't have to deal with beat within him except for the the three days the full moon was out; but it wasn't so. "Be careful who you choose to be your friend there are freaks around like me and and this dude here," he said once more as he turned around and headed out of the building.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar's eyes wondered again. There was only one thing that could explain that kind of posture, "Is he crazy?!" He had no choice. Mar was ready to knock the living daylights out of Stephen if it was to keep their identities secret, but then he turned his head to hear Katthrine speaking with someone else.

In their moment of distraction, Stephen appeared to have messed up, and all of a sudden they were being drenched in the fire extinguishing system's sprinklers. Mar didn't like getting wet with his clothes on.

"You... I'll deal with you later," Mar stammered. And it was true, he'd have to confront this guy whoever he was. He clearly wasn't versed on were-mannerisms.

He shook his head, getting rid of some of the water. His snow-white hair had been drenched, "Oi, you two okay?" he asked Alex and Katthrine, "Asshole had to be playing the magician in the middle of the halls, huh?" he groaned sarcastically.

(History)

"Right! I'd love working with you guys!" Mia nodded cheerfully, "I'm not very good with History... but I'll do my best!" she nodded with confidence, "So uhm... Do you guys know anything about Egypt?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"YAAHH!" Katthrine quickly lifted up her books over her head, already her long red hair completely soaked from the sprinklers, "Ahh, what a jerk! I'm completely soaked!" she complained as she started running through the halls to escape the falling water, hitting a wet spot and suddenly falling backwards.

"Uhh, not really, never payed much attention in history." Shaun smiled, the truth was he knew quite a bit about egypt, but most of it was the role of weres and how they were seen as gods in ancient times, which he obviously couldn't talk about in the school.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"All you have to really do with history is read and remember lots of stuff." she joked, "I know a good amount on egypt, are we talking mythology or confirmed information?' She paused suddenly as she heard in the distant the fire bell. "Is that a fire bell?" she wondered glancing to the windows seeing the math building was being evacuated. As far as she knew there were no fire drills mentioned by the teachers or principle. She eyed Shaun giving him the impression that there was something wrong.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Woah hey, careful!" Mar began speeding across the halls as he saw Katt run away, and widened his eyes as she slipped. At the speed she was falling, there was a big chance of her head hurting bad against the floor, and that could be catasthropic. Mar quickly skidded down and held his arm open to catch Katt before she hit her head down, "Never been told you shouldn't run when it's wet?!" he scolded, panting a bit as he had fortunately reached in time.

(History)

"Uhm..." Mia didn't know what to say to that. She had been looking at Shaun as a very mature and well-versed young man so far, maybe she'd been mistaken?

She shifted her look to Malon hopefully. It was then that she heard the fire alarm going off, "Huh...? A fire...?" she softly spoke, standing up and walking over to the window to peek, "Do you guys see any smoke...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Stephen was walking out a fairly quick pace after the were told him he would deal with him later. He spotted as she fell on the floor. "Sorry about that I was just trying to intimidate you from hanging around people like him and me," he said in an apologetic manner as he gave her helping hand up. "Don't ask question sometimes it is truly best not to know some things," he said if one looked closely one would see a scar around his neck and shoulder were he was bitten by that bitch of a were. He turned around and walked off towards the exit. Even if his mannerism intrigued her he wouldn't respond if she followed him,
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shaun's ear twitched slightly from the high pitched alarm, glancing towards the maths building, "That can't be good," He thought aloud as he stood up and watched the building, he glanced over towards Mia then up at Malon, nodding towards Mia a bit so she'd distract her for a second.

Katthrine blushed slightly as she looked up at Mar, "I, just wanted to get out of the water, I don't want my books or clothes to get ruined," she said as she averted her gaze, feeling slightly embarassed that she had fallen like that infront of him. She caught Stephen's eye as he walked over to them, "So far you're the only one that seems to be a danger around here, you could've burned down the entire school with that little stunt of yours. What was that flash paper or something?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Malon nodded, and she went beside Mia. 'Looks like someone was smoking too close to the fire sensors again." she chuckled slightly pulling Mia away from the window. "You'll see a lot of funny stuff around here. I've been here for one year already, and I still see new stuff everyday. Anyways, why don't we get a jump on the homework? I asked Shaun to get my books from my locker to help us out."

In truth she wanted to go with him, but someone had to stay behind to keep Mia and any other humans busy. Hopefully she was wrong that their were problems brewing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shaun smiled as he lightly cracked the window, sniffing at the air a bit, his sense of smell wasn't as strong as when he was transformed, but was still more sensitive than a normal human, Hmm? I don't smell smoke, but there was a fire, small, doesn't smell like anything was burned. Could've been a weredragon breathing fire, that would explain the lack of anything burning. He pushed the window back up, walking away from it and back towards Malon and Mia, "Oh well, sure it's already under control, the buildings aren't connected so even if there is one it can't spread here easily." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(03-28-2011 01:22 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: "Uhh, not really, never payed much attention in history." Shaun smiled, the truth was he knew quite a bit about egypt, but most of it was the role of weres and how they were seen as gods in ancient times, which he obviously couldn't talk about in the school.
OOC: Glad you picked up on that :3

IC: John clearly heard the fire alarm, and where it was coming from. oh no. He turned his head towards the math room, confirming his fears. He hung his head in sorrow. why does everybody hate my math class?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz