Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
**OOC: I think DMX, and Crimson need to post soon.**

**Malon**

"Uhm I have a free block, but well since I have joined the cheerleaders, I signed up for dance classes to help my balance." she smiled, "It was nerve racking, but the class is fun."

**Linda**

"Hmmm, hope everything is alright over there." Linda remarked as she hung up the phone hoping Lupe would stop by. She sighed for a moment before hearing a familar gurgling sound from her bosom. "Oh guess you girls need to be milked. Hmm...well might as well no one is coming in to shop." she chuckled as she put out the Be back in 15 mins sign and moved to the back. Her body morphing as she removed her shirt and exposed her large breasts that stood out firm and proud. She opened up a cupboard and retrieved a large milk pump with two hoses and clamped herself in. Once she was settled she turned it on. "Moooooo.....now that's the good stuff..." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Will do my best to recall everything...

IC:

(Mar)

The basketball team captain found himself bothered by a number of students while striding down the halls, seeking his newest target; the unforntunately fully-informed Katt, who he hadn't the time to make moves on on the previous day.

He uninterestedly replied to the people, male and female alike and sent them on their way with false hope of having gotten a hold of him for later; truth was, he already had his own plans, and they involved Katt, who he was keeping an eye out for.

(Lisa)

Tifa frowned a bit, “Don't be unreasonable, Lisa. You know the type of guy he is; you know he touches, but never for a prolongued time, if you know what I mean...”

Delphi nodded along, saying: “That's right, that's right! Plus, are you really in any condition to woo Mar...? I mean physically, at least...” she finished with a tone of concern in her voice.

OOC: Btw, dunno what to write for Mia. Dunno if anyone was at her class or sommething. Help?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Once class was finally done, Ada gave a little yawn, glad that she was done with the tedious note taking. As she arose, she noticed that Mia was snoozing softly in the desk beside her. As funny as it would be to have you sleep there all day... The disguised were-vixen gently shook Mia's arm and asked her softly, "Mia...Mia, are you awake? Class is over."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Dancing? Sounds like fun, I'll have to see if I can sneak out to watch a class sometime." Shaun joked slightly, "Guess that makes sense, cheerleading does seem alot like dancing, just with a bigger group, heh, I'm gonna have to make sure I look good on the court. School hierarchy won't allow some benchwarmer to date a cheerleader." He smiled as he grabbed Malon's hand.

Katt cried out a bit as she heard the bell ringing and saw students shuffling around, "That's two periods I've completely missed, uhhhh, I really should've come early and tried to get a lay of this place." she thought aloud as she looked around, hoping to spot her next class by sheer dumb luck. Instead she spotted Mar, quite easily since the boy towered above the next nearest student, "Ah, Martin!" She shouted out before realizing it, soon remembering everything Steven had said about him, That, couldn't be true, he wouldn't be in school if it were right? No of course not, they probably have some special school just for them. Ugh, you're sounding crazy, not like there's some huge conspiracy to keep dozens of weres living in town a secret from the normals or something. she thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar heard his name spoken by an easily recognisable female voice and smiled as he turned in its direction. "Hey, Katt." He walked by the older girl and stopped, noticing she seemed to be lost in thought, "Something wrong?" he casually asked.

(Classroom)

"Huh... Uh, oh..." Mia mumbled on her desk, before suddenly yelping out as she raised a hand in a panic, "45! The answer's 45!" she insisted, gasping a bit as she realized there was no one in front of her and her friend Ada was standing beside her, "Oh... Ada. Weren't we in maths? Where did everyone go?" she asked, clearly dumbfounded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
**Malon**

"Oh...." she said feeling his hand wrapped around hers. Her hand gently squeezing back as she blushed. "Who knows....maybe I'm dating a future basketball star right?" she smiled softly. "Well....if you want to come and watch me....I would like that. heh.." she said as she found her body moving closer to Shaun as they walked.

**Lisa**

"I don't care. This school needs to know who is the queen around here, and by claiming the so called King I will do that." Lisa said sternly as she rubbed her head. The headache still pounding away. The pain meds didn't seem to be helping at all. "What do you two know about Mar? What does he like?" she asked as her mind continued to think of ways to seduce the big basketball captain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, I mean no, I mean, well," Katt flustered and stuttered a bit, completely at a loss for what to say, if Steven was telling the truth than what would Mar think when he found out she knew? And if he was lying what would he think, probably that she was completely insane or something, "Uhm, what if, someone told you something about someone else, but it seemed so crazy it was impossible to believe, but at the same time, you know it's a possibility, if even a remote one."

"Heh, I don't know about that. Basketball's fun, but I don't see it becoming a career anytime soon for me." Shaun admitted, smiling a bit as he felt her moving closer again him, "Yeah, I'll have to see if I can. Don't wanna get detention for skipping class, though it would probably be worth it." he chuckled a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"The period's over now. C'mon, let's get ya up, I'd hate for you to get neck cramp sleeping there and all." Ada giggled pleasantly before politely offering Mia a helping hand. "So, what do you have after math class, Mia, hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmm, can I have breakfast?" Mia retorted to Ada's question, still a bit drowsy. She politely yawned and then shook her head, "Sorry, I'm a bit tired. I think, um... History again? Ugh, I forget to check my periods... But don't we have the same classes?" she softly asked, edging closer to Ada as if trying to get cozy with her so she'd help Mia out of her current predicament.

(Mar)

Mar found himself mildly dizzy at her long-winded talk, but he understood her point. "Rumors?" he casually said with a frown, "I don't usually believe 'em, unless I'm fond of the person who's telling 'em to me," he folded his arms, seeming to give it some deep thought before adding, "If it bothers you that much then, why don't you ask the 'someone' that the other person was talking about yourself? No one should know better than one's self, huh?" he laughed at his simple deduction.

(Lisa)

"Uhm, beside big breasts?" Delphi chirped.

"And large booties."

Delphi blinked, then inched closer to Lisa, looking her up and down quizically, "...you're not thinking of undergoing surgery for him, are you?!" she got bonked on the head by her sister then.

"Don't be ridiculous," she said, "We'll help you Liz. But I think you should take it easy at least for today. You can't plan while your head's a wreck, am I right or am I right?" Tifa finished, then got around Lisa and began pushing her out of the gymnasium, "Come on, let's go buy a snack!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Red sighed and steepled his finger over his thin lips. "Mademoiselle Lupe, do you recall an incident earlier this week that involved a werefox named Stephen? Well... I have a... most distressing report here for you." He wearily informs her as he produces a pair of folders, one marked KATTHRIN MCBRIDE in a permanent marker, and another marked STEPHEN, WEREFOX. He placed both folders on top of Lupe's desk and spread them apart from each other, pushing them toward the editor.

"This one," Red taps the first folder, "Contains information on a young woman who made contact with Stephen and discovered he was a were. After some foolish judgment on my part, she reacted naturally, but eventually she came to rational conclusion and has agreed to keep our secret... a secret. I however, still have my... concerns about her, if you understand what I mean. Her address, contact details- it is all in this folder."

He pats the second one. "And this one contains what ever information we have extracted from Stephen, from where he's been, who he's been in contact with, and what his activities have been like. He is currently detained in my clan, and we are teaching him how to behave among our kind, and the humans. He... does not have much control, it's a blood thing, very complicated. I hope this information will be of some use to you." He says, rubbing his forehead. The scarred man looked terrible, like he had just gotten in a fight with a wild animal and lost sleep over it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers