Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
Shaun leaned over towards Ada, making sure he was quiet enough that no other students could hear "The Amagi Inn, heard the owners and their daughter are weres too, guess this confirms it." He whispered, sitting back up before he risked drawing attention to himself.

"Of course I don't, I only just moved here today," Katthrine explained, "But still, he was nice enough to introduce himself, and he doesn't give me the chills like you do." she said, holding her hands across her chest, still feeling uncomfortable from the strange man.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As he walked through the halls, trying desperately to find the science department. He saw Stephen
Katthrine, And Mar. nervously walking over to them he said “excuse, I was wondering if one of you could help me?” hoping not to have something bad happen on his first day. “if it’s not too much to ask…” he added.
The OCA
OOC: well, I was thinkin' that the next one was gonna be my cooking class ( ;3 ) and that the only reason I gots picked to subs for this one is everybodies skipped ma math class... But bio works too.

IC: John looked up from his paper work towards the student who had asked the question. Heh, so there actually is somebody who does work in this school... Excellent. he thought. He pulled some more papers from his briefcase, and explained loud enough for everyone to hear. "It's actually a very interesting assignment, and Mr. Murphy did convey to me that this would be more for extra credit than anything else, as he did not expect anyone to get that far today: he says he wishes you to do some research for a comparison between ancient Egypt and Egypt as it is today, as well as bonus marks for comparing countries around it and their development. He said all of the details can be found in the handout here," he tapped one of the sheets of paper he had removed from his briefcase. "and that most of the necessary information should be in your books already, though some research from other sources is expected. You can come and get one of the handouts if you already have your other work finished."
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(03-28-2011 10:25 AM)johalt Wrote: OOC: well, I was thinkin' that the next one was gonna be my cooking class ( ;3 ) and that the only reason I gots picked to subs for this one is everybodies skipped ma math class... But bio works too.

OOC: sorry T.T i didn't kno, we can keep it the cooking class
The OCA
OOC: lol no probs, dont cwy! Rofl
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(03-28-2011 10:31 AM)johalt Wrote: OOC: lol no probs, dont cwy! Rofl

OCC: kk :3
The OCA
Mar cringed, "What is this guy trying to pull? Can't let him talk," he turned around, giving his back to Katthrine. "If you've a problem with me, we can talk about it when we're in private. If you don't want to wait, then I can arrange for a personal talk," he growled, punching his open fist loudly and cracking his knuckles to intimidate Stephen, "Your face and my fists, that cool?" Doing this, Mar's math books fell to the floor.

(History Class)

"Oh, I see, I see!" Mia said, although she was already feeling overwhelmed by the sole mention of their assignment. She began fidgeting, "Uhm... Did he also say if we could work in groups...?" she nervously asked. Of course she wouldn't force herself on any of her new classmates, but she did need a good grade.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
IC: "Hmm," John looked at the paper which contained the written instructions for the class. "Well, it isn't specified here, but, if there are others who are finished, I don't see why not. I'll mention it in my class report to him; if he has a problem with it, I'm sure he'll tell you in the next class that he's here."

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Not bad, you can work with me and Shuan." she paused looking at Shaun who appeared to be in "full laid back" mode. "You can work with me if you want. I already did the last assignment that Mr. Murphy did, and-" she grabbed the assignment from Mia's hand. "This looks easy enough. Maybe Shaun would like to help too huh?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Katthrine turned her attention away from the two feuding boys as she was addressed, "Oh, sorry, I'm new here myself, uhm, and I think these two are occupied." She said glancing back at Mar and Stephen.

Shaun sat up a bit, glancing between Mia and Malon, "Well, not a fan of extra work, but suppose my grade probably could use the extra credit. Need to keep that GPA up or I'll be in trouble," he grinned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad