Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
OOC: frist rp on this site ^^

Name: Alex
Nickname: N/A
Species: human
Appearance:fairly tall,thin, male. with black hair going to his shoulders and a sapphire stud in his ear. dark blue eyes and regular skin tone.
Appearance as Were: none... yet :3
Personality: silly and laid back at times. and easily startled.
Short Bio: Recently moved. trying to get a new start.
The OCA
IC: Suddenly the door to the history classroom opened and banged shut, and in stepped a man in his mid to late twenties wearing moderately large square glasses, black pants, red shirt, and a comically patterned tie worn very loosely. He was also barefoot with sandals. He approached the front of the class with a small briefcase in his hands. He then addressed the clamoring students.

"Alright, everybody, settle down, settle down. I'm sry for the confusion this morning, but there was a bit of a mix up. Your regular teacher, Mr. Murphy, is away sick this morning, but he should be back for his afternoon classes; I will be teaching in his place. Some of you here already know me from your other classes, especially those of you who take physics or chemistry; however, those of you who don't know me can call me Mr. D. Now, Mr. Murphy has informed me that most of you should already have some work or assignments that require further work; he has also told me that most of you will be ecstatic to learn that those assignments that were due today have been postponed to your next class. Now, for those of you who have finished early, Mr. Murphy has given me a special assignment for you to work on. If you need any assistance, I will try to help you, but you should know I am not exactly a history teacher. You may return to whatever it was you were doing."

John then took his seat at the desk at the front of the class, pulled out some papers from his briefcase, and started to finish some work from one of his other classes.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Alex walked around the town dropped off by a cab as he looked around "this looks intresting but where's the campus that's supposed to around here.." he asked himself looking around haveing already registered online.
The OCA
Stephen stepped out of his dorm room dress in a nice blue shirt and and stretched some. He hated missing breakfast as he chewed on a half eaten three musketeers bar. He quickly made his way across campus towards the Math department. He understood why he needed math but at the same he just wanted to cook not own his own restaurant. Along the way he bumped into Mar and caught of whiff of Mar and Kathrine scent's and his eyes widened, his nostril's flared and shook his head, "Freak keep to your own kind,' he said even he was of the same kind as the boy standing in front of him.

Then he turned his attention to Kathrine, "It's best not to befriend people like him and me," He stated firmly. "It is best sometimes not to know somethings... is all I got to say," he added. Yes it was true he was turned against his will and the reason why he disliked most were's and the ones he did were ones that hid themselves away.

Ooc: Also altered my profile too
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(i'm gonna try to squeeze my char into the collage, can you tell me what the next class is?)

Alex looked over the letter he got from the collage as his eyes widened seeing the date they wanted him to start. "it's today... oh shit!!" he said jumping off the bed he was layign down in as he started running towards his rent-a-car. turning it on as fast as he could he rushed to the school not wanting to be late.

Thankfuly the roads he was on wasn't fileld with traffic as he drove furously trying to get to the collage as soon as he could. Soon arriveing he parked his car in the parking lot and ran towards the doors as fast as he could explaning to a woman at the frount desk his situation.
The OCA
OOC: Well there's history going right now for some, but you can just make a new class for the students that aren't in classes yet if you'd like.

IC:

"Awesome, easy class," Shaun smiled pulling out his history book and setting it infront of him so it'd at least look like he was studying, instead he was interested more in his conversations, "So you're new here huh? Well welcome to the town, fraid there's not much interesting around here," Least not for your kind. he thought with a slight mental chuckle, "Think the most exciting thing's the old movie theatre, I think some pottery or clothes are famous or something, OH! There's that old style inn near the outskirts of town, think that place is pretty famous. Hear movie stars and stuff sometimes use it to get away from the city."

Katthrine shivered slightly from the cold vibe she got from the stranger, subconciously backing away a bit, "I, I don't know what your talking about," She huffed a bit, "But I think I'm fully capable of deciding who I want to hang out with, though I will agree that you don't seem like someone I want to befriend."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Is that so...? Well, I hope he doesn't take long..." Mia said. Her eyes wandered to Shaun's hand as he held it out, and with a smile she reached to grab and shake it, "Nice meeting you all. I'm Mia," she said to Ada, Shaun and Malon.

It was then that Mr. D arrived. Who was that guy, Mia asked herself, paying close attention to all he was saying. "Uhm... What is that special assignment, Mr. D?" she was the first to ask.

(Halls)

Mar laughed, "I didn't word that right, huh? Still getting used to english. I've been here for almost two months, doesn't mean I haven't gotten used to the place," he winked. "Well, just tell me which classes you got and we'll..." but before he could finish his sentence, Stephen bumped onto him.

His eyes widened and head turned to face Stephen as he began babbling, "You idiot!" Mar thought, "Is he gonna break the rules...?" he felt his heart suddenly sink. It was clear this guy knew what Mar was, but he didn't know enough about Katthrine to say anything. He frowned and, closing his eyes, dismissively shook his head and looked over to Katthrine, "Weirdo. So, what classes are you taking?" he smiled, regaining his composure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:kk, the only reson i asked is so i could get involved with the story.

IC:the receptionist looked at him and said "your late..." glairing at him slightly. "please... just can I get a schedule?” there was a couple minuets of silence before she handed it to him. Apparently he already missed one of his classes. The next class was Biology. He smiled and asked for if he could look around. Soon getting a nod from the receptionist he walked into the halls hoping to find the biology class and to figure out where he’d be going. And possibly to meet some new people or staff mebers roaming the halls to help him out. If not then to get some buddies.
The OCA
Stephen shook his head, "There are a dam good reason for following the old ways," he stated firmly to Mar. He pulled out a lighter and tossed in the air every now and then. "Do you know who he is, if so I will let you two be?... If not I will give you a good reason to be scared of him and me," he stated. He doubted she did. He knew the old ways well and wished most were's would keep to them instead of venturing near or in towns. "Oh also I don't mean his reputation as a jock," he added in case they both were locals.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Guess Mr. Murphy slept in again." she said closing her books as she had done the bookwork and extra assignments at the last class. Like Shaun said, it was going to be an easy class. Her ears peaked when she heard him talk about the theater. "Yeah, it's called the Grey Oak Theater, probably one of the oldest buildings around. They don't have many showings, but it's fun to go watch." She lean back in her chair a little not really noticing her busty chest standing out. She noticed Mia turn around for a moment before she whispered to Shaun. "When is the were-meeting again?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)