Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
"Got woken up early this morning," Shaun glanced around quickly, "Sleeping in the woods again." he whispered with a slight chuckled. He leaned back in his chair a bit, scratching his chin, "Well, there's gonna be the get-together for the younger weres tonight. Supposedly sent messages to all the families that are weres. Guess if anyone here's a were we'll find out then." He shrugged. He glanced over, catching an eyefull of her cleavage, "Speaking of which, how're you doing as a were?" he asked, fully knowing some of the issues werecows dealt with.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I guess a were-meeting is to be expected. Just to let all the new students know they aren't alone and what not." She paused as she heard the next question. It was well known among weres of the issues a were-cow went through, and especially when young and unattached.

"Well mom and dad are more likely conquering the kitchen as we speak..." she laughed, but paused again as she knew that wasn't what he was looking for. He had never shown her were form to Shaun, and often would try to hide herself especially when the full moon hit and she couldn't hold her natural instincts. Oh the things she did on those days....

"Something I'm born with, just gets tiring sometimes having to deal with it. I image it must be easy for you since you can sleep during the day so much." she mocked sarcastically into his ear soflty as to make sure others wouldn't hear their conversation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Stephen
Nickname: Raziel
Species: Werefox, with some dragon's blood in his veins
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=tsuna#/d2hfp3r
Appearance as Were: http://www.e621.net/post/show/124829
Feral dragon form: http://www.e621.net/post/show/33208
Personality: He is very laid back and go with the flow type of person unless he feel strongly about something, when he becomes very passionate about the subject.
Short Bio: Stephen was just a normal boy ten years when he had the most unusual baby sitter who was a werefox. She had bitten him and turned him on the same night of a full moon. When he did change he had dragonic wings showing that he truly did have dragonic blood running through his veins. He hated what his baby sitter had done and in a blind rage turned into feral dragon as a defense mechanism and ripped out her throat. Within hours his body changed were he could accommodate third long that was filled with hydrogen from the food he ate.

His grandfather gave him the nick name Raziel of a famous were hunter back in the old country. As he grew his grandfather helped him train to take out the rogue were's. He still hated what he was; but came to respect the prowess he had as a werefox. He was at home in his dragonic form and had mastered how to turn in to one at will while he was in his werefox form. He had came to Red Meadow to learn his passion since it had one of the most premier cooking schools.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
At 206, Mia turned around to notice two other students, "Oh... uhm, hi there! Are you here for History? Do you know if something happened to the teacher?" she asked Malon and Shaun as she approached them. "I've been waiting for like, ten minutes, and no sign of anyone. Can you believe it?"

(Reception)

"You can call me Mar, I'm sort of new myself, but I get around," the disguised weredragon said with a smirk, and shook hands with Katthrine, "Sounds like you could use a tour guide for this place, shall I accompany you?" he winked, slipping his hands into his jacket's pockets. Screw Maths.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Try dealing with the shedding and crazy feral instincts you get hit with, especially around full moons. Heck I'm going nuts right now just wanting to go outside and run around." Shaun laughed, he quickly silenced as he noticed Mia walking up to them, "Ah he's always late, I wouldn't let it bug ya too much." Shaun smiled, "Enjoy the free time till he arrives. You're new here right? I'm Shaun, pleasure to meet ya." He said as he held out a hand and introduced himself.

"Didn't you just say you're new here too?" Katthrin chuckled a bit, "Sounds great, it'd be nice to know where some of the classes and facilities are here, and a guided tour would be much better than trying to use one of their maps."

OOC: Sorry Drake, meant to type more but got called away suddenly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Parking quickly and running out of the car, Michael grabbed his first books and looked to his sister. "C'mon sis, they're not exactly going to the clocks for us." He chuckled lightly as he watched his sister leave the car.

The dark haired girl rolled her eyes and told him, "Whatever, Mikey, I think we have plenty of time." Ada grabbed her books as well, before telling him, "Thanks for the ride." The disguised werevixen looks at her schedule and declares, "Hmmm, right, I have History first. At least the start of the day's not too hard."

"Yeah, it's pretty easy to find your way around here...there's like a map every two feet." Michael chuckles a little before telling Ada, "Anyways, I got to get to my classes too, but I think we have one later today together, so I'll see ya then." The sophmore started to walk off, and thought to himself, Hmmm, I wonder how the basketball team is going to look this year...guess I'll know at practice.

Ada meanwhile entered the college and headed towards her first class, entering the History room, and sat down near some of the others, sniffing out trace amounts of were-creature scents. Hmmm, interesting... She smiled lightly and uttered, "Well, nice to know I'm not late. I'm Ada, nice to meet you all."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Hey shadow you ignored me :P

IC: "Mr. Murphy is usually late for the morning classes as he's usually assigned to afternoon classes. Probably has to drink a lot of coffee. It's nice to meet you too. I'm Malon." she smiled cheerfully with a small wave. "What's your name?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: is it too late to join?
The OCA
OOC: Nope, the RP just recently started up so you're still welcome to join in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I don't see why it would be... Goes ahead and posts :3
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz