Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
OOC: Maero, if I may be so bold, are you planning on playing the "foster father" yourself, or would you think it a good idea if my char would fit that? I could make necessary changes if you think that a good idea, and I'll understand you have a different plan. Its just that I think I could use that/it would fit my char very well, and it would give my char a viable background... Just a thought.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(What do you have in mind?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Don't wanna come off as rude but if you two are going to could you discuss this is private through PMs? Don't wanna fill up the RP with posts that don't really contribute to it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm assuming it's the morning.

IC:

Mar woke up with a big yawn as the first rays of sunlight filtered through the window. Rolling over his bed, he realized there was more than just himself lying down on it. He opened just one of his eyes, his creamy white snout's nostrils flaring as he whiffed at the scents of his room.

He smiled, and cuddled the two females in his huge arm's hold. They still were heavily sleeping, thanks to last night's fun. The only reason the blue dragon let go of the two werecats was because of his mom calling him for breakfast. He sat up and groaned, his large muscles flexing as he stretched. "Guess it's not as early as I thought. Gonna wake up, kitties?" he softly said, reaching down with his slick, reptilian tongue, grazing their necks one and then the other.

The purring twins seemed to come back from dreamland from just that. They seemed pleased for having woken up with such an enormous dragon holding them in his arms, "Bet you're hungry. I'll tell mom to make more food," he grinned. The girls seemed to look at each other, before they giggled and nodded to Mar.

His mother was used to it, anyway, and as a result, breakfast was quite uneventful. The dragon's father had left earlier. Business, his mother said. She had thrown a rant or two about his father wasting his time off attending to deals and meetings in this place, which wasn't even his main base of operations, but Mar had been too busy gorging himself with pancakes and cracking jokes with his girl friends to listen.

The trio was in their human disguises and ready to leave. The resemblance with the twins was the same as their fluffy form. His mother batted an eyebrow at Mar, as if she didn't approve of this, but he just shrugged. It wasn't his fault they'd been hanging out together at the same party after all. As they finished getting ready, the girls went off first, since they had to go get their stuff from their own home, but Mar stayed back. He was near college anyway.

He took a seat back at the dinning room and looked up at his mother, "Where'd dad go, mom?"

She turned back, faked a smile, and shrugged, "You know how it is. He's the Boss. They need him for advice, and since they're everywhere... I guess it's only natural they found him here as well," she said, as if that explanation had been enough. Mar didn't show it explicitally, but he did care a lot for his old man. The explanation had not been enough. He decided not to push it, since she had been so nice to make breakfast for his two uninvited guests.

At 8:15, Mar grabbed his books, stuffed them under his arm, and went off in his tracks towards College. Boring, he thought. He was considering sneaking off to look for his dad if classes didn't look promising.

(College grounds)

"Hmm, so History and Languages for today..." Mia mumbled to herself as she thought. She'd signed for more classes, but the day seemed lax enough for only three subjects. She guessed it would be a slow day, but at least there was cheerleader practise in between. A smile crossed her lips, it was what Mia enjoyed the most about high-school. Plus she knew there always were college guys sneaking in to watch the practises. Pervs, most thought, but the idea of dating an older guy from college thrilled her.

With that, she began walking from the boards to her locker, to pick her History book.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ugh, nother exciting day full of interesting subjects and classes," Shaun groaned sarcastically as he walked through the hallway, looking over the heads of a couple other students as he adjusted his glasses to see his schedule, Great, history and math. Well, at least I'm getting the worst classes out of the way first. He thought as he started towards his first class, yawning slightly thanks to his rude awakening that morning.

Katthrin huffed heavily as she entered the school, having just barely finished unpacking her clothes and school supplies before running to the school, "Should've, set aside at least one day for unpacking." she gasped out between breaths. She reached into her bag and pulled out a small piece of paper, "Alright, room 105 should be administrations, let's see here now." She started walking through the halls, counting the rooms as she went to find the office.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Will post later, kind of tired right now. Are these profiles okay?

Name: Adrienne
Nickname: Ada
Species: Werefox
Appearance: A 6 foot tall woman with long, black hair, and green eyes. Tends to wear a sleeveless blue shirt with black jeans, over her lean, curvaceous form.
Appearance as Were: She grows to 6'8", with her black hair becoming longer and untamed, while dark red and creamy fur sprouts from her smooth, white skin. Vicious claws grow out from her furry fingers and toes, and her body takes on a more athletic and durable build.
Personality: A bit dark, she doesn't care much for the foolish antics of others. With a bit of effort though, she can open up and be more pleasant.
Short Bio: Abandoned by the far eastern "kitsune" clans at an early age, Ada has lived near the college for most of her life with her adoptive family.

Name: Michael
Nickname: Mike
Species: Human
Appearance: A human standing at 5'10" with a tall, lean frame and short reddish, brown hair. His light blue eyes usually reflect a calm demeanor. He typically wears a black shirt, with a green jacket, and blue jeans.
Appearance as Were: N/A
Personality: A bit of a smart-ass, developed from a rivalry with his adoptive sister, Ada. He's constantly the target of her jokes about her being the big sister (by lieu of her height), despite him being older. Otherwise though, he's a friendly guy.
Short Bio: His family lives near the local college, which he attends with his sister. Though he's aware of his adoptive sister's secret of being a werefox after years of living together, he has no clue about the greater were-creature community, left to only guess about the full truth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mia went to purchase a pack of gum for the road after she had picked her things up. Afterwards, it was a short walk to classroom 206, where the History class would be held in just a couple minutes. Popping the gum into her mouth, she opened the door to the classroom and felt amazed to find it empty. "Huh...?" she said, leaning her head in. "It's not possible, it's almost twenty-five to nine... Did I get the classroom number wrong...?" she mumbled to herself. In truth, her watch was a couple minutes ahead. And almost no one in her class, not even the teacher, was on the clock.

(Campus)

Mar was walking to the school's grounds when a hurried student went up to him.

"Heeeey man! Great game yesterday, huh? We sure tore them a new one!" the young man said, making Mar smile. This was one of his lackeys, and also one of his gang's members.

"It was nothing. We had a stronger team, right?" Mar shrugged, brushing some of his hair to the side.

"Yeah, the guys and I were talking though. They seemed like they wanted a rematch, and I say we give it to 'em!"

"They did?"

"Yeah, sore losers, I know, right?"

Mar chuckled, "Go on."

"Yeah, so we were talking with the guys. Chandler told one of their guys to pick a court and then wait for us to form the team. You're playing, right?"

"When is it?"

"Today after school. Afternoon shift of course, heh. You ARE playing, right?" the student repeated.

"Hmm, I dunno yet. I might have an appointment later, I'll text one of you later, 'kay?" he said, and then left. The lackey nodded eagerly. Sure, a team could play a non-official game without their captain, but having their team at their strongest was the key to any successful victory, and they couldn't let a rival school's team to win.

Mar was competitive, and was the first to suggest matches with other schools, outside the official season's, but today he was feeling different. His dad had never been absent on a Monday morning ever since arriving. In fact, if there was business, they usually waited until eight or nine in the morning to contact him. Mar felt suspicious, and couldn't take his mind off the thought of something having happened to his old man.

During this and the course of his walking to his first class, Maths, Mar was assailed by more Blue Dragons asking him advice for a variety of advice to different issues, from rival gangs invading their turfs to more mundane things such as the last time the police warned them about making disturbances. Their base couldn't be compromised after all.

Mar dismissed most of the unimportant ones and just answered to the critical problems. He was used to this. Back in Hong Kong, things weren't very different, and with age, his street wisdom had only grown. But still, he wasn't in his clear state of mind to attend to minor things, his father was occupying most of his mind at the time. He decided to whip his cell phone out and text him, before he saw someone off into the distance. He was heading for 110, but halfway through he caught the sight of a female he had never seen before.

With a smirk, everything suddenly was simpler to Mar. He dismissed the lot behind and beside him, and approached Katthrine, "Hey there, I'm Mar. Are you new?" he asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Character Sheet:
Name: Malon
Nickname: Father calls her "Little butter cup." No nickname otherwise
Species: Were-Cow

Appearance: In human form she stands at 5'-8" with a slender form with wide hips and a firm D-cup breasts. She has brown eyes and redish brown hair. Her skin being slightly tanned in appearance.

Appearance as Were: Her cow form is taller standing at a staggering 8' with breasts the size of F-cups, and wide hips accompanied by a slight muscular build to support her sensual curvy frame. Her skin pattern becomes short brown and white fur pattern with two curved horns near her cow ears. Her face doesn't change much from her human face with her hair growing slightly longer then human form.

Personality: A very talkative woman, and will often eager to help others out. She is shy about sex, but not out of fear, mostly because in her cow form she becomes like her mother, a very flirtatious and forward woman that wants to satisfy her partner. She is ashamed of her cow form because of this.

Short Bio: Born on a dairy farm to her father Minos (Were-Bull) and Linda (Were-Cow) she wasn't allowed to go to a normal school when she was young due to the fact that were cows during the onset of puberty will have large milk production. Only two years ago was she able to control her milk production so that it wouldn't interfere with her life. She is ashamed of being a were-cow as when she changes she becomes very flirtatious and aroused to please her partner. The other side effect of her species is that she requires to be milked at the end of each day as to avoid her breasts from swelling bigger. Another bigger issue she faces, is that her milk is very rich in nutrients and if it comes into contact with herself or drank from others she or they can grow bigger to take in the nutrients. This is only temporary, but can cause problems namely to any building the person is in. Her rich milk is usually bottled and sold by Mino's diary farm as a special blend. He also removes the macro side effect before selling it to the public.

*Outside Town*

Malon yawned as the smell of cooking eggs filled her senses. "Honey! You up yet?" her mother called from downstairs. She groaned as she rolled over in bed and slid out exposing her slender, but busty human frame. "Yeah mom, I'm up." she called back grabbing her underwear and bra. Snapping the bra over top of her generous mounds, but it was far better then her other forms endowments. She quickly threw on a shirt an jeans, that hugged her hips as she made her way down into the kitchen.

"Smells good mom, thank- what are you doing!" Malon yelped in surprise as she saw her mother, who was standing by the sink in her large 7' foot cow form. Her wide rear dwarfing her sight, but this wasn't unusual to Malon as her mother loved to be her true cow self. What was different was the large cups hooked onto her mother's breasts suckling on her milk.
"Morning hun, and don't be so dramatic, I was just a little full this morning so wanted to pump out some milk." she said while smiling as she moved away from the sink placing a plate of eggs and hashbrowns in front of Malon. "Besides it's not like you've seen your mother naked before."
"Yeah, but still mom."
"Hush up now, and eat your breakfeast. I'm sure you want to get to school don't you?" Linda unstrapped the pump mooing a little as the suction cups let go of her nipples. "Mmmm that felt so good." she smiled placing it away. Malon just rolled her eyes as she lightly started to eat.
"Just next time....can you not do it in the kitchen?"
Her mother giggled, "Honey, don't be so dramatic, it's not like my milk is bad. I remember how you loved to suckle on it when you were a baby."
"Mom!"
The large were-cow laughed as the door opened to someone large coming into the home.
"Good morning Buttercup." her father spoke coming over to hug Malon. His massive 10 ft standing was dwarfing to her own human height, and his muscles being firm and hard from his time out working in the dairy famrs. "Hi dad." she replied lightly pushing away and resuming her breakfeast.
"So Minos, don't I get some sugar?" Linda smile as she sauntered to the large bull giving a loving nudge with her hips.
Minos snorted happily as he gave his wife a kiss. "Good morning to you love, just came in for something to eat. Have to have the next batch of milk done by the end of the day."

"And leave me all alone?" Linda said playfully, "Maybe I want my big strong bull for a few moments?" she smirked as her hand roamed over his pecs and abs letting the large were-bull murr slightly as he was becoming aroused.

"Do you guys have to do that while I'm here?" The human girl said looking at the two large cow and bull.
Lindas laughed, "Well hun, it is natural for a couple to be affectionate with their mate isn't it?"
"But in front of your own daughter?"
"Well how else will you learn about the birds and bees hmm?"

Malon groaned, and grabbed her bag from the side. "Nevermind, thanks for the breakfeast, I'll see you after school." she sighed wanting to get out of the house.

The two watched there daughter close the door. "You know perhaps we should do this in private next time?" Mino said.
"Maybe, it's hard to get her to except her other side." they paused still in one another arms before Minos felt Linda push her chest into his. "Mmmm I really should get back to the barn, those cows can't milk themselves."
"Oh it can wait hun, and besides your prize cow requires your attention." she whispered opening his zipper.

"Mooo."

*Outside school*

"In the kitchen of all places..." Malon muttered to herself as she walked into the school and heard the first bell go to mark first period. It was another year, and she could already see the new student coming into the school from last year. She could only hope there were a few new friends this year. As she moved to her first set of classes of History and Math she noticed a boy. What was his name? Shaun that's what it was. As she took her seat beside him, she turned over. "Morning Shaun." she said with a slight smile.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh? Wha, oh, heya Malon," Shaun yawned slightly, still half asleep, "Didn't realize you were in this class too. Cool, least I'll have someone to chat with when it gets boring." He grinned. He glanced around the classroom, noticing the blonde haired girl, "Looks like we got a new student this year." He said quietly.

"Yeah, I just moved here literally today," Katthrin nodded as she moved her occupied arms a bit to free a hand, holding it out to shake Mar's, "Katthrin McBride, and you are?" She asked curiously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Malon giggled slightly, Shaun always seemed to be the most laied back student she had known. "Sleeping were we?" she joked before she too noticed the blond girl. "Yup, she's new as well, along with a few others I have noticed around the school."

Shaun was the only other student she really talked to despite her earnest to make friends. He was a werewolf that she knew remembering seeing him at one were meeting that she tagged along with her father to. It was one of the reasons, she guessed, made it easier to talk to him. Perhaps one day she would be able to show her true self off, but then again who knows what could happen.

"Think some of the new students are weres?" she whispered a little to him unknowingly showing a bit of cleavage as she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)