Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow.
Malon smirked as she ordered hot dogs as well. "Good choice." she chuckled, but it soon stopped as Shaun mentioned about the meeting. She had forgotten that all weres were required to show their true forms at it. Thankfully she had managed to avoid it, but she doubt she could this time, not with her father needing a aid to represent the family. Normally her mother filled the role, but she would be away for the meeting, but Malon suspected she was doing it on purpose.

Her face twisted into mix of fear and embarrassment. Her cheeks redden as she thought about the meeting. What would the others say if they saw all of her....or more importantly could she even control her behavior? The full moon often created an aroused state in many weres....were-cows were no exception to this fact.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jewl hugged her long lost foster father tightly, but when she felt him not hugging back she began to realize something was wrong. "Im OK, are you ok?" she answered when he asked the question. She would follow him wherever he took her, though she would keep asking him what was wrong, why he didnt seem excited to see her after so long, why he looked so confused.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ada smiled towards Shaun and Malon and told them in soft voice, "Thanks, guys. It's nice to meet you both too. ...I admit, I'm a little nervous since it's my first time and all going to a meeting like this." The were-vixen eagerly got her plate of food before looking towards Mia, and mentioned to her, "Oh, you're a cheerleader? That's cool. If you girls practice around the stadium, maybe I'll see you during soccer practice since I'm trying out for the women's team."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"ok... want me to get you anything?" he said walking down the hall
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
John, looking into those eyes, those familiar, relieved yet confused eyes... Not unlike his own, he thought. "You know, I have absolutely no idea." he said "but I do know one thing; it's not safe right here right now." as he said this, he almost felt that there was more than the reason he was thinking of for this. "We need to get you someplace warm and dry. My office is right by here, would you come with me please?"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Jewl nodded and followed John to his office.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nothing big really," Shaun said as he moved towards the tables, "Mostly just so folks can hang out without worrying about being seen or something. You're pretty lucky, usually they hold it at this old little farm out in the woods a ways, this year we're holding it at the Inn, gonna be alot more fun. Especially the hotsprings." He smiled.

"Oh that's alright, you don't have to treat me." Katthrine smiled, "So it's your first day here too? Well that's nice, won't be known as the new kid then." She teased.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"yea." he said "and plus i wanted to , becase your one of the only friend, unless mar dosn't like me." he added
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
"Shut the fuck up," Mar grit his teeth together, his eyes hidden by the small, short bangs of white hair hanging over his forehead, "Who are you to decide what I or anyone else does? You're so self-righteous."

His fists were clenched, and he wasn't about to let this guy impose his ideal upon him, "I wasn't thinking of transforming her, any idiot knows better than to disregard protection when around humans," he growled, "You're nothing, you know that?" he smiled, "You think that by threatening me, acting like you're so good and mighty, you're gonna make me think like you do?" he lifted his face and stared daggers at Raziel, the pupils in his eyes having lost their round shape, having thinned out like a reptile's, "GIMME A BREAK!" he shouted, reared back, and threw a punch at Raziel's left cheek with all of his human strength.

(Cafeteria)

Mia grinned a bit. She had a hard time discerning what they were whispering about, but she guessed some college-student grade talk. She decided not to intervene. Ada's comment made her smile, "Hehe, we only cheer for the basketball team, actually. Though I'll go look at your matches if I ever can! I've never heard of a girl interested in playing soccer before!" she said with a giggle.

Approaching the food line, Mia asked for the day's special and a carton of milk. The salad with chicken looked tasty, and of course it would be healthy. "Mmm... They always have had a great choice of food here!" she observed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As John and the girl entered his physics office, a blast of heat hit them. He couldn't help but smile. The room was always kept in the high twenties to low thirties (Celsius; that would be, um, significantly higher farenhiet) -- not for any particular reason save the heater never quite worked -- and he loved it: to him it felt almost like home. Covering the walls, and in a few places ever the ceiling, were thousands of papers, pictures, diagrams, formulas both chemical and mathematical, and writing in several different languages. He turned to the girl. "Alright, you should be safe here; I'll be back in a bit, ok?"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz