Join our server on Discord

Salvation of the current world.
Okay, i have a idea. And do not worry, i thought it out to a degree. aka to a fair start which will allow it time to take shape. Anyways the idea is that the modern world is being slowly corrputed and morphed into the eqlivant of hell, by a cult that has existed for more then 500 years. And now their plain is coming together, the first step opening the gate to the relm.

In this rp i plain for heros of any sort of power (nothing too moddy) and background. And i'd like to have smaller groups of them so that they can have more details about each other before merging into a larger group. Now, there are no species that will be removed from the rp, so you are allowed to have any type you want. I would like to hear your idea for the power. But i plain for a basic dream scape showing them, their hero self in the short futuer.

And that a bit of the rp will be played in their dreams, but! they will soon awaken to find themselves living their dreams. Anyways If anyone is intrested please place a bio, along with what power you'd like to have for this rp.
Char ref sheet:
Species:
Name:
Orination: (sex might, or might not be involved so this is just in case)
Abillity: (aka power and what not.)
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA