Join our server on Discord

Hello
I like digimon and decided to join when I was told about this sight by another person. I watched a lot of the original series and kept up to date on the shows until recently when i haven't had time any more so I don't know any of the new stuff. I hope to talk to many people on here and make friends
Ooh! Ooh! That person was me! Was it me! It was me, I know it!

*jumps up and down*

Even though I told you to join the site, let me be the first to welcome you!

*gives a Renamon tied up with a big, purple ribbon that says "Welcome"*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
WELCOME ABOARD THE BOARDS!! Now bend over!! -So we may offer you this complimentary Guilmon plushie. *Holds up a cute Guilmon stuffed toy* Why must you bend over you ask?

Some of us like the view.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Don't mind them, Malic. They're haven't had their medications yet. Anyways, welcome to a fun filled time here. Now put on this complementary strait jacket so we can have that fun. lol
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Hey guys I need a hand here, I wanna get the pie cannon set up before the new guy gets here and... *Notices Malic* Oh, uhh, hehe, the pie cannon uhm, is just a clever name, for a machine, that, makes delicious pies, for newcomers *innocent smile*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome, I hope you like the show, if we can do better, please let us now.
Yeah, <.< I don't think I can top that...

However, I did catch this dis morning... How about a welcoming gift? *hands over gatomon in lusty trance* it's the best I could find on short notice...

Ps don't worry, I already taken my damn medication... Damn bodyguards...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz