Join our server on Discord

Madness and Muses (Psycho's Personal Notes)
Question 
Hello there people! This is everyone's favorite Toonyote speaking, and boy have I got stuff to do! Y'see, I'm not very good with keeping notes. I keep losing them somehow... in highly convoluted and extravagant manners. I'm also highly unorganized, and I keep misplacing the notes I need the most. My handwriting is also complete garbage, so it's easier to read things I type, but my computer keeps crashing and deleting my precious notes, so I'm left with a new option:

Turn this whole thread into my personal note space! X3 From character profiles, plots, explanation of canon physics, or even just a timeline of events. There will be multiple posts by me in this thread so I can organize it better, and I accept comments and feedback from everyone who think they see something wrong or have an idea that can help improve the notes.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Story/Plot

Story Idea #1: "How to start a Journey" (Rating: M)

World:

The Digital World, but mixed with the real world. Digimon and humans live with each other and coexist peacefully.

Steampunk time-line; the world is a mix between the medieval era, the Victorian era, and the future.

Protagonist/s:

Seegar Rykes - A 14 year old, human boy. Lives with his parents in the Rykes farm, in a predominantly farming village, and works as a farmhand. He is educated, and goes to the local schoolhouse thrice a week. Has dreams of becoming a the first human Arc Knight, a title, rank, and occupation that has so far been Digimon exclusive. He is brave, energetic, and cunning.

Seles Rykes - Seegar's 17 year old sister. A problem child in the farm, she tends to not pull her weight and just stays in her room all the time. She has a more formal education than Seegar because she is naturally very intelligent, and her parents want her to be a doctor, or a lawyer, or a political ambassador. She has always wanted to live in the city, wear fashionable clothes, and just be like the 'cool' teenagers on her posters. She is lazy, intelligent, and rather lusty, due to her parents constantly repressing her highly sexual nature since she went into puberty, and being kept away from all boys but her 'annoying little brother'.

Guilmon: Reboot/Fetcher - A wounded Digimon who had washed up on the beach Seeg goes fishing at. Little is known about him and his past, and he doesn't seem very bright. The only thing that separates him from other Guilmon is a strange device in a holster strapped to his left arm. He loves to eat, and play (he is affectionately nicknamed 'Fetcher' because of his fondness for playing fetch), and is afraid of only two things; whips and ropes. He is playful, childish, eager to please, naive, gullible, curious and virtually fearless.

Antagonist/s:

Anti-Bodies - The Anti-Bodies are Digimon Supremacists who believe that Humans are a virus that must be purged from the Digital World, and that the Digital World must belong only to Digimon. Their name comes from the fact that Digimon are made of Data, and thus, don't actually have 'bodies', unlike humans, who are natural flesh and blood. They are very influential and have a great following, and are a threat to the peace between humans and digimon.

The Hackers - A group of humans who want nothing more than to play God with the Digital World. They are individuals who have each found a way to access and edit the 'pure code' within everything in the Digital World, allowing them to change anything as they see fit. They are greedy, and focus more on gaining everything for themselves, and often fight among themselves, impeding their each others' progress.

The Great Bug - A chaotic error in the Digital World universal programming that manifested into an omnipotent, sentient code. It has the power to corrupt human and digimon, turning them into monsters, or soldiers, what ever it needs. It is the 'evil' version of The Great Programmers, and has champions of its' own; The Corrupt Knights, also known as "The Core Knights", as The Great Bug is said to exist in the core of the Digital World, and they serve The Great Bug.

Supporting Characters:

The Great Programmers - An immortal Digimon and Human who have achieved complete harmony and unity with one another, becoming one great entity. They are a neutral force with the power to change and undo change on everything in the Digital world. Their goal is to keep everything balanced, and are the main reason The Hackers have not been able to ruin the Digital World just yet.

The Archive Knights - The Archive Knights or simply "Arc Knights" as they have become known in public, are digimon who are hailed as the greatest defenders of peace and balance in the Digital World. They are virtually immune to the tampering of The Hackers as their data is protected by The Programmers' Great Code, and with this, they seek to put both the Anti-Bodies and The Hackers to justice, either with diplomacy, or by force. They have a status akin to those of celebrities, and when not fighting against The Hackers or Anti-Bodies, they are free to do as they please, within reason.

Gimmick/s:

Cross Digivolution - With enough force of will, Digimon can force themselves to Digivolve without the aid of humans. However, they access a different digivolution line instead of their normal ones; like instead of:

Impmon --> Devimon --> Baalmon --> Beelzemon

It would be:

Impmon --> NeoDevimon --> SkullSatamon --> Daemon

Arc Knights and Core Knights are capable of accessing all their Digivolve forms and their aspects without actually digivolving, like Veemon: Reboot being able to use one of Flamedramon's gauntlets to attack with Flaming Fist, or Imperialdramon's Positron Cannon to use Positron Laser.

Auto Modify - Digimon (Usually Arc or Core Knights) with Digivices can perform a card-slash to modify themselves. Humans can modify themselves, and their Digimon.

Force Digivolve/Force Devolve - Arc/Core Knights are able to temporarily or permanently make a Digimon of the same attribute digivolve or devolve to their higher or lesser forms. They can perform these on themselves to digivolve or devolve whenever they want.

Synopsis:

[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Characters