Join our server on Discord

Happy Birthday
Happy belated birthday! I'd give yah a guilmon plushie as a TM, but, well... I'm sure psycho and shadow would be more than happy to tell yeah *glares in their direction*
Rofl they have a big rack! It must be huge to fit them both!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(03-25-2011 06:31 AM)Jack_Pholph Wrote: Quit rubbing it in. Not surprising, they probably share a few features that you find attractive in a girl, or they have a huge rack.

...Actually they do but they also have glasses.
A friend of mine likes Tsunderes, I like smart girls. They frequently wear glasses. That means I like Meganes. And in case anyone was wondering/cares, It's Fennel the Researcher and Shauntal, the Ghost E4 member.
But I have to say, that sounds like a stereotypical African American girl's name. And there is only one in the whole game. And that's actually true.