Join our server on Discord

Hi there
Hello all Im Nymphmon, a newbie from the UK XD. Im here well.... because I love Digimon! I love to doodle them aswell. Also Im a big Anime fan so yeah!! XD
Hiya, Nymphomon. CaseyChimera here, still quite the newbie from the USA. All digimon lovers unite! Also, we would love to see your artistic skill in on artist's domain.

What other animes are you interested in? Mine are Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Brotherhood, and Kekkaishi to name a few.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Hm I like Naruto, Hetalia, Fushigi Yugi, Black Butler... quite a few really and thanks for the welcome ^^
Welcome aboard the board! X3 I lovies people from the UK! Your accents are lovely!

And ooh! Someone else who likes Kekkaishi! XD Yayyy!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ha ha thanks very much there XD
Busy busy busy, so many new people to welcome and so little time to do it. Welcome to the boards, you can call me Shadow, SUPREME LEADER OF SDP, SWAMMY OF SPAM, MASTER OF DISASTER, KING OF CRAZINESS, and the mayor of a little village by the coast, very scenic in the spring you should visit. We normally have guilmon plushies to hand out to newcomers but Psycho *CENSORED* the *CENSORED* then *CENSORED* *CENSORED* a *CENSORED* *CENSORED* with a baseball bat. Man that was a fun time, well welcome to the boards, enjoy your time here.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Sighs dreamily* Fun times, fun times...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hi, Nymphmon. Welcome to DaD ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lol you make one random comment about a guilmon plushie for newcomers...

Anyways, nice ta meet ya!

Let's see, i's likes naruto, bleach, zatch bell, inuyasha, ... Damn what was that other one... Oh yeah and of course digimon :3 the more the merrier
... Now, where did I... Aha! *random rock solo* *present mystery present* it's literally whatever you want! ;3 but yous gotta says what it is!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I wonder what Nymphmon is..... I wonder.