Join our server on Discord

Important! The Stasis Field
Library? Who knows...who cares? I'm sporadically available, as my job calls on me at very random times of morning, day, and night, but usually I can be on at least all the time in at least one of those times.
Meaning, I'll be able to get on all morning, all day, or all night. Depending. And yes, I will begin roleplaying, it's just there's a bunch of long running roleplays that I don't want to enter, and finally someone is making an interesting one, so I'll be joining that one.
The "family computer" out in the living room. It uses the 34 inch HDTV as a monitor, so I can't use it much because my parents are always watching TV, and everything I do on it can be seen in HIGH DEFINITION, and I don't want anyone reading (or seeing) what I do on my free time. X3 I mostly use this to watch anime or read manga online.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hmmmm, I sympathize wit you dude; in times of desparation, the ps3 was once my source of internets... But anyways, it hasn't seemed to affect your posting rates much though :3 hope to keep seeing yah
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
PS3 is a fine internetz source if you just hook up a keyboard to it, lol
Yeaaaah... Ive had to do wit just the controller... Damn lack of right-mouse-click and space bar out side of regular in text area typing!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Mouses and ps3s work poorly together, since chances are you don't have a "gaming desk" for your ps3, which means you need to use it on your bed or couch or whatever else, meaning you just to rip out some cardboard as the base for the pad, or something.
...yes, if you just said what I think you said, yes is my answer; however, similar to Backlasher, I must remain inconspicuous, as it is public territory within a moderately visible and publically used spac, and a keyboard and/or mouse hanging out of a ps3 is not exactly inconspicuous.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Guys. Wrong place to talk about PS3s and stuff you attach on them. X3 Please just post here if you're disappearing for a while!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Oops, sry dude XP

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
My Internet has been bonk the last few days, thats why I haven't been very actively lately, hopefully it will get fixed in a few days