Join our server on Discord

New Xros Wars Title
So according to WtW Digimon Xros Wars will become Digimon Xros Wars: The Seven Death Generals and the Kingdom of Evil (loose translation) when it restarts in it's new time slot...

Interesting...It really means nothing, it's still Xros Wars, just basically a subtitled name for a new show arc, but I'm excited to see the new intro.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I was waiting until the next ep to say that but thanks anyway.

I will still be titling the topics Xros Wars. And that goes for any who might make it as well.

Also, nice title. A little wordy but it's Japan. And a rough translation.
Still better than zero two title...
(03-12-2011 04:29 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Still better than zero two tittle...

No tittle in Zero Two, but there are two in Digimon.

And now the question: what is a tittle?
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan

Dejimon Adobanchaa 02 or Dejimon Adobenchā Zero Tsū

A tittle is a small distinguishing mark, such as a diacritic or the dot on a lowercase, like the one over the "i".
(03-12-2011 05:47 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Dejimon Adobanchaa 02 or Dejimon Adobenchā Zero Tsū

A tittle is a small distinguishing mark, such as a diacritic or the dot on a lowercase, like the one over the "i".

Is there a reason you're romanizing it so literally?

It's just supposed to be Digimon Adventure Zero Two
[Image: signature.png]
(03-12-2011 09:13 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(03-12-2011 05:47 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Dejimon Adobanchaa 02 or Dejimon Adobenchā Zero Tsū

Is there a reason you're romanizing it so literally?

It's just supposed to be Digimon Adventure Zero Two

Why not just call it "The Death Generals Arc"? It's simple and to the point.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
I prefer to still call it simply "Xros Wars" despite the subtitle name underneath the title logo. Easy to remember and, it's still the same show.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Okay, fair enough.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(03-13-2011 03:59 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Why not just call it "The Death Generals Arc"? It's simple and to the point.
Thank you very much.

*ahem* As mod of the section, I now decree that if any subtitle is used for this part of the season, it will be this. It seems perfect.