Join our server on Discord

A Bagra Empire Dominated Digital World...
You've also seen that only Shoutmon was brought to the Real World as the rest of the Xros Heart's Digimon got left behind.

So.. Is it likely Bastemon and the rest were captured? Or have been leading resistance movements against the Bagra Empire domination?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I thought it was confirmed on WtW that all Xros Heart Digimon were leading a Bugra resistance.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yeah. Obviously. Nothing creepy because they'd probably off anyone who was a threat. They, Nene, and maybe Kiriha are the rebel alliance. Maybe some more mon too.
I hope we see a real threat in Bagramon, that we haven't seen out of past villians. Lucemon gave the kids a run for their money in Frontier...Yggdrasil was kind of a joke in Savers. He didn't really seem that intimidating to me like the D-Reaper was. THAT was a villian...a freakin blob you can't just punch out and destroy. Humans and Digimon had to THINK to bring this nutcase down. I hope it's the same case for Bagramon...seemingly hopeless against him, but humans and Digimon working together come up and find out a weakness to target and just barely defeat him.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Okay..Watched some raws and what heck is this D5 thing that Dark Knightmon and the Death Generals mentioned? Is it something to be used later on to destroy the current Digital World? I mean, Bagramon already has dominion and reshaped the entire Digital World according to what he wants, why seek to destroy it?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(04-11-2011 11:30 AM)SnK Wrote: Okay..Watched some raws and what heck is this D5 thing that Dark Knightmon and the Death Generals mentioned? Is it something to be used later on to destroy the current Digital World? I mean, Bagramon already has dominion and reshaped the entire Digital World according to what he wants, why seek to destroy it?

I assume it's either a plan to destroy the human generals, or he's planning some kind of ritual, like to resurrect something.
[Image: signature.png]
Or probably something when unleashed, human world gets significantly affected as well in one way or another.

So, Dark Knightmon is now second-in-command, taking the late Tactimon's position. Is his title really "Admiral"?
Possibly a way to restore him and anyone else who's been injured greatly before the digiworld got broke the first time.