Join our server on Discord

A Bagra Empire Dominated Digital World...
..Some of you guys have already read this news about Xros Wars' 2nd half on either WtW or Rainmon's blog. Of course, description of this new Digital World shaped according to Bagramon's twisted ideals would be a world divided into 7 countries ruled each by 7 Great Demon Lords, and seems the Xros Heart army now serves as Freedom Fighters/Revolutionary Movement.

Now, regarding 7 Great Demon Lords, who would these 7 are? Are they Bagramon's own brand/handpicked Demon Lord type Digimons or the usual 7 Great Demon Lords we know of?

Also, with this development, do you think the Three High Officers Triumvirate was dissolved/disbanded?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
The term used for Lord in the Bagra Great Demon Lords is different from the term used in the Seven Great Demon Lords (which should actually be Demon Kings).

Plus, they never said there are seven of them, just seven generals.
[Image: signature.png]
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I guess this thread is needed to be closed down?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Nah, we can use this topic to talk more about it as new episodes are released...
Eh. I'll allow it.
It would be fun if Kiriha joined the Bagura empire as a general... that would make sence of Taiki vision in the first episode...
So apperantly the Bagra Empire might be lead by Yuu. Nene and Kiriha will join Xros Heart and Omega Shoutmon is kick ass, anyone have an idea what level he might be?
(03-09-2011 03:44 AM)Darkoak8 Wrote: So apperantly the Bagra Empire might be lead by Yuu. Nene and Kiriha will join Xros Heart and Omega Shoutmon is kick ass, anyone have an idea what level he might be?

I'm still hesitant to say if we're now following the traditional Digimon Evolution Stages/Level with this current development.

But I think he's either equivalent to a Perfect (Ultimate.) that has the power of an Ultimate (Mega.), or Ultimate level. But I more lean on Perfect Level.
I think he is mega, since he is gold colored, but again it could just be perfect, as he lacks a sword...
He must be beyond X5 because he STOMPED on Tactimon. I'd put him at Mega, and probably a higher power mega at that. But I wouldn't be suprised if he got Tactimon's sword later and used GOOD spirits to destroy Bugramon and take the Digital World back...or something.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade