Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 30
Shouldn't Zenjirou have been the sword there, SnK?

Tactimon died, 'cuz, well... He grew insanely big! Digimon that grow gigantic usually die afterwards. Just look at Lucemon Satan Mode. And everyone else.

On the plus side, I see what BlackVeedramon proposed as a possibility. The sword didn't pixelate, and that usually means trouble, if we go by what happened back in 01 with Myotismon's masquerade.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(03-13-2011 09:47 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Shouldn't Zenjirou have been the sword there, SnK?

Tactimon died, 'cuz, well... He grew insanely big! Digimon that grow gigantic usually die afterwards. Just look at Lucemon Satan Mode. And everyone else.

On the plus side, I see what BlackVeedramon proposed as a possibility. The sword didn't pixelate, and that usually means trouble, if we go by what happened back in 01 with Myotismon's masquerade.

Same thought as I have. >XD Zenjirou Blade and Akari Cannon.

As a saying goes; "The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

That or, the 02 Oikawa possession gig. That is, if Tactimon managed to preserve/transfer his consciousness/soul to his blade before his body dissipates completely and then able to possess a human who might by accident found his blade and held it obliviously.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
That's wrong. I meant X2 Z style would be Shoutmon armored up. With maybe a horn staff. Something like that.
I bet we will see Omega Shoutmon with a sword before the show final episode...
My thoughts.

Oh yeah, we're in the real world now. That's right. Plus, it's Akari's mom.

What do you know, they came back when they left. It happens in Time Travel too.

So Akari hasd 3 siblings. Plus, Zenjirou's a weird guy. Hey look, Taiki's mom.

And doesn't believe Taiki. But wait, Blackout. And the Northern Lights.

It's that mysterious voice! But who is it? Also, new clothes.

Black Pasta since time passes differnetly in the Digiworlds.

Now Taiki Vs. Zenjirou. Since him and Shoutmon are going back.

Taiki just has to go back there but of course, the other two aren't happy about him leaving.

He just heard the voice again. And now he found the Omegamon digimemory. And Omegamon.

Tactimon is destroying everything!

I wonder if they'll have a new opening after this ep. Or at least new video.

Shoutmon is back to normal and Omegamon is part of the group that tried to save the digiworld but got turned into Digimemories.

And that's why Taiki is the only one to come back. It does make sense doesn't it.

Before they go back, they have to fight Tactimon since he's attacking the real world.

And he saw them. Run Away!

Tactimon now has enough power to turn solid and will tell Bagramon about the human world. Which we don't need.

Not even the digimemory worked against him. And they dropped the Omegamon one so they can't go back if they can't get it back.

Of course, Zenjirou and Akari are caught and going to be crushed. But wait? What's that glow?

It's an evolution! So, who kept complaning about it not being in the show? Now you can shut up.

Tactimon had to wait years to evo. But thanks to his friends, Shoutmon evo'd quickly.

Hey, Taiki's mom can see things now. Plus, the 2nd half of the background theme.

And there's the fourth sword technique. Which is also the death tech. Since 4 sounds like death in Japanese.

Not only did OmegaShoutmon use an almost Shining fist, but he also used his drill... kick attack to tak out Tactimon. Perfect for a mech like digimon. Tactimon is now full of regret.

Taiki is back in the digiworld now. With his new symbol on his shirt which is awesome.

Hey look. Yuu. How about that.

Akari (and the monitamon) are dressed in school uniforms. Also, Chaosdramon.

It's Dracomon! And other things. Many other things. I think it'll be back in April.
(03-15-2011 01:55 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Hey, Taiki's mom can see things now.

Once they became solid they were visible to everyone.

Oh and Akari's mom is another Digi MILF!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yuu is like an evil 01 Takeru.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(03-16-2011 02:32 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote:

I think you know what you need to do. If you get time. I shall go over it if you do.
(03-16-2011 01:41 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(03-16-2011 02:32 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote:

I think you know what you need to do. If you get time. I shall go over it if you do.

lol and she cooks, I could do a sequel!

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
There you. You could even have a teacher's ASSistant.