Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 30
Brand New Journey!! Tokyo Showdown!!

We're in the real world now. Let's see what happens.
Tactimon's last battle?

After this 31 will prolly be a certain 01 arc nostalgia all over again... Which is going to be awesome.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. Very much like that. Might be fun though.
R.I.P. Tactimon? Heard he tried to pull off a Venom Vamdemon by growing giant size and all. If he did indeed also kicked the bucket in this episode, seems he's really the first major boss-dragon evil character to go in this Digimon anime.

Note: R.I.P. either means for Tactimon:
-Rest In Perfect Peace
-Rest In Perfect Pieces
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Call me skeptical, but I don't think Tactimon will fall first. Unlike Blastmon and Lilithmon, he's far more cool headed and patient. He's less likely to make the same mistakes twice. Also, his samurai pride won't allow him to take on an enemy weaker than him. He'll want to attack Xros Hearts and Blue Flare with everything they have. If anything, he will be the last, or close to it, to fall.

Then again, I could be wrong.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Nope apperantly he died (WHICH SUCKS MAJORLY) OmegaShoutmon punched a hole in his tummy and he died
People are mostly split. Some say dead, some say not. Both are possible.
(03-09-2011 03:16 PM)UnknownH Wrote: People are mostly split. Some say dead, some say not. Both are possible.

Yeah. He could also pull off an Vamdemon-Oikawa 02 gimmick if someone managed to fish out his blade and get possessed by his spirit/essence/consciousness the moment a clueless human touches it.
(03-09-2011 03:16 PM)UnknownH Wrote: People are mostly split. Some say dead, some say not. Both are possible.

Well, in chapter 26, we thought Blastmon would bite the big one. That is until the very end where he wound up just a head. So, it could happen again.

It would be a kick in Tactimon's pride if he's reverted into Rookie form, whatever that might be, instead of being deleted. Either that, or maybe Taiki will purify him despite his demand to die as a warrior.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Hmmm... Blastmon's head, Tactimon's sword, maybe Damemon/Tsuwamon. Special Xros idea? DarkKnightmon power up? Maybe Lilithmon's last attempt?