Join our server on Discord

XXX Wars. (Various. Human x Human, no Digi-intercourse)
This is a request for CloneWarrior (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums). Happy birthday!

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don’t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren’t allowed to read, then don’t.

Official Warning: This contains underage relationships and border-line sillyness (Of the fun kind!).

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don’t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of lawsuiting me. If you’re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

-------------------------------------------

XXX Wars, by DragonMasterX.

His name is Kudou Taiki. When he was sucked into this other world called the Digital World, he became friends with Digimon beginning with Shoutmon. This world is currently in trouble thanks to the invasion of the Bagra army.

Through their efforts, they managed to save the Green Zone from being taken over by them and therefore also saved its inhabitants from becoming slaves of the army or worse. After a day of rough events, Taiki found himself walking around the place he, under the title of Shoutmon and his team’s General, had rescued from the clutches of the group of evil digimon. One of his friends and rival, Zenjirou, as well as his girl friend Akari were both walking by his side.

“Hey, Taiki,” he heard Akari chirp. Taiki was too busy looking off into the distance, trying to figure out some stuff about where they were exactly and what they had to do in order to help Shoutmon become the Digimon King, so he didn’t look back. Akari continued regardless: “Hey, have you ever actually been in a, uh… a relationship before? Like, you ever have feelings for a cute girl before?” she nervously asked. Taiki seemed to have heard her well this time.

Busy reading the data in his Xros Loader’s screen, however, Taiki didn’t look back and just said: “Never really thought about it, I guess I haven’t found the right girl yet, I don’t even see myself in a relationship anyway, why do you ask?” he replied, not taking his eyes off the gadget in his gloved hand. He was half-curious about Akari’s response, but really, he was so absorbed in reading the device that he didn’t notice his young friend was in the process of discarding her overalls and shirt on the ground.

Akari was half naked, behind Taiki, when she sadly retorted, “Nuh-nothing.” She had been expecting her plan of showing herself to Taiki so he would confess his love to her would work. Akari was almost fully depressed it hadn’t worked, but as Taiki turned around to face her, a glint of hope appeared in her eyes. She quickly discarded the rest of her clothes and stood there flashing her young naked body in front of their leader and grew a hopeful smile.

“Are you sure? You can tell me if something’s up, Akari,” Taiki surely said, although he seemed unbothered, or just clueless about her current state. Akari was left dumbfounded by this at first, but then quickly dismissed his worries by waving her hands around.

“It’s okay, really! Let’s continue, onwards!” Akari put her hand up in faux cheering, her other arm busying itself trying to cover herself up as she tried to sound as normal as possible for a willing minor flashing her female bits to another male of the same age. Taiki seemed pleased with that and just smiled, turning around to continue their treks in order to find the signal his Xros Loader was reading.

Akari laughed to herself, but deep inside she was thinking herself foolish to even have attempted to get Taiki’s attention with such a simple trick, which he had even failed to notice. It half-irritated her that he hadn’t even digned himself to look down at her whole self, her face red with anger now. She actually was feeling more hot and bothered than she might’ve wanted to let on to herself, she was so flustered that she could hardly continue with ease. The burning feeling that located itself in her middle was making her stifle groan of protest, when she noticed that the sensation was actually coming from somewhere below.

As she dragged herself forwards, Akari widened her eyes seeing that her young womanhood was being fingered, a hand pressed against the underside of her crotch. She looked back in reflex only to have all of her doubts answered at once with just one word that she shouted: “Zenjirou!”

That’s right. She had decided to go naked in front of not only one boy but two… the one she had been waiting for to see her not having paid her any actual attention, while the other one had actually begun having his way with her! Akari couldn’t really complain though, Taiki seemed to busy with his Xros Loader to get mad at her or anything, and she had to admit Zenjirou was making her feel real good.

“You were looking really soft… So soft, I had to try of you actually were this soft for myself! You’re liking this, aren’t you, Akari?” asked Zenjirou with a perverse smile, although Akari couldn’t do more than honestly nod. She would’ve liked Taiki doing this over Zenjirou, but he was actually pleasuring her so well that Akari had to take advantage of the whole situation. She rubbed herself against Zenjirou and loudly moaned as her sex was stimulated.

“Akari, you okay? You’re moaning. You didn’t hurt yourself, did you?” asked a semi-concerned Taiki, who apparently hadn’t yet realized Zenjirou was having his way with Akari, or just wasn’t paying enough attention.

Zenjirou added a second finger, and interrupted Akari mid-sentence as she said: “Oh no no, I’m just FINE!” she yelped, “I’m feeling SO GOOD!” she admitted. Taiki shrugged and nodded, not even glancing back.

“Make sure to tell me if something’s bothering you, Akari. You know I wouldn’t turn my back on you,” Taiki looked back with that charming, dependable smile of his. He didn’t seem concerned with the sexual scene before his eyes though. Akari blushed from embarrassment and just nodded.

“Ahh, you’re so GOOD TO ME, Taiki!” she cried out, her orgasm quickly approaching as the horny Zenjirou continued to mercilessly assault her honey box with his eager fingers. Unfortunately, she couldn’t word an actual request before Taiki announced with a shout.

“Guys! I’m detecting someone! …Over there!” he said, pointing to where a figure could be made enough to say it wasn’t Digimon, but another human like them. Taiki set off running in eagerness, “Let’s hurry forwards!” he ordered

Akari couldn’t contain herself any longer. “I… I’m comiiiiiiing!” She screamed, her juicy pussy exploding with girl cum which Zenjirou eagerly lapped up in the hold of his palm.

With that, the lustful duo finally stopped walking together and Akari threw a pair of panties on for the sake of mild decency before finally running after Zenjirou and Taiki.

Standing atop the elevation waited a young beauty standing roughly 5’5’’, her arms folded in front of her chest, wearing a pleased smile. Taiki stopped in front of the mysterious beauty, her oddly fountain-like shaped hairdo beating against the soft breeze of the plains. Akari was glaring daggers at this girl, she wasn’t liking how she was staring at Taiki.

“I’ve been watching you ever since you arrived in this world,” said the girl, staring down at the brown-haired general with those bright purple eyes of hers. Akari was about to snap, noticing the obscenely large lumps that were stretching Nene’s shirt. “I am called Nene.”

“I’m Kudou Taiki, and this is Akari and Zenjirou,” replied Taiki, balling one of his hands into a fist and holding an arm out to the side to hold Akari and Zenjirou at bay. “What do you mean you’ve been watching us ever since we arrived? What are you…?”

Zenjirou was steaming through his dangerously flared nostrils, eyes bulging comically as he stared at how sexily the wind made Nene’s soft-pink dress flap.

“I’m collecting Code Crowns much like you are,” Nene then said, holding her arms out with a seductive smile, “As a seeker of power, Taiki, I’m attracted to you, I like strong men,” she winked. That was when the wind got a bit too rough and eventually it caused Nene’s flimsy dress to tear off, leaving her only in her jacket and boots, the rest of her uncovered for the rest of the digi-world to see. Taiki seemed completely unphazed by this.

Zenjirou and Akari looked ready to explode, although for completely different reasons. Nene was beautiful in every aspect, and to be so young she was sporting a rather sizable pair of baseball-sized teats. Their owner was enjoying herself, also unbothered by her spontaneous nudity, her eyes gliding upon Taiki as she licked her lips. Taiki looked up to her with a serious stare: “Nene, we should team up then. If we all get the Code Crowns, then we’ll be able to change the Digital World into a great world where no one has to suffer.”

“That’s not what I want, Taiki… ohhh, I want YOU,” Nene moaned, her hands suddenly splitting jobs, with one remaining at her conspicuous tits and the other one stroking her wet cunt. Taiki snarled.

“Nene… What do you want me for?”

“To take control of everything, Taiki. To make sure, ugggnh… every, little detail is in place, so I can… uhhh… reach heaven and so my righteous bliss can rain down upon the ground…” Nene moaned as she vigorously fingered herself.

Taiki narrowed his eyes, “That’s not what I want! The Digital World deserves a place where everyone can be happy together, that’s selfish!” he accused, pointing at the self-pleasuring Nene, who bent over, her tits wobbling as she seemed frustrated.

“But Taiki, I really need this!” she protested, one of her eyes closed, “You HAVE to lend me your power, and THRUST it inside of me!”

Taiki seemed unconvinced, groaning, “We worked very hard for this Code Crown, there’s no way I’m going to trust it to someone who wants to judge the Digital World in the way you do!” he stammered. Akari seemed to be backing him up.

“Yeah! Don’t trust her, Taiki, she’s just a big-titted slut wanting to deceive you!” the red-haired topless girl bitterly yelled, glaring up at Nene as she continued fingering herself in front of the oblivious Taiki. Taiki looked back and nodded with a smile.

“Ahh! Don’t be like that, Nene-san just wants some help, Kudou Taiki. Don’t be so selfish!” interrupted Zenjirou, “I, Zenjirou-sama, will follow Nene-san to the end of the world if need be!” he boasted from his spot. Akari was surprised to see Zenjirou, still steaming through his nostrils, furiously jacking off his erection while having it pointed towards Nene. He had also gotten rid of his clothes.

“Zenjirou…” gasped Taiki, frowning at his sudden speech, “I understand how you’re feeling, but Nene doesn’t want a Digital World for everybody, she just wants it for her own selfish desires!” He accusingly pointed back at Nene, who seemed near ready to hit her orgasm.

Zenjirou didn’t seem to be annoyed by that, in fact, the words ‘selfish’ and ‘desire’ coupled with Nene’s lustful expression was all he needed to hit his own climax and blow all of his load on the grass, being left with a very content, dull, almost goofy expression on his face. “Nene-san, you also have been watching me, the great Zenjirou-sama, right? Aren’t you impressed?!”

But Nene just followed suit with a sharp scream of pleasure, crying out: “Taikiiiii! Be miiiiiine!” she fell down on her butt, spreading her legs while using her fingers to expose more of her glistening pussy. But Taiki swatted at the air in defiance.

“No, you can take your Code Crowns and shove them!” Akari snarled from behind Taiki. Nene seemed to take that literally though. They saw her taking out a black Xros Loader, which she suddenly drove down into her muff, making her scream in bliss as she pushed it in and out violently, cumming hard and at the same time accidentally pressing a button with her hard clitoris.

“Nene-sama!” exclaimed three rays of green light that shot out of the black Xros Loader and hit the ground next to its owner. Materializing next to the climaxing Nene, three monitor-headed ninjas made their appearance, giving their backs to their mistress as if to cover her. “We’ll be taking you to safety now, moni!”

With that, the Monitormon standing in the middle threw a smoke ball and as sudden as Zenjirou’s orgasm had been, Nene and her three Monitormons were gone.

“Nene!” Taiki yelled, but to no avail. “There was something wrong with her…” he muttered to himself, frowning as she clutched the red Xros Loader in his hand, “She had the black Xros Loader…”

“Hmph, she also had breasts as big as her head. Didn’t look that smart to me!” Akari added, “Plus what’s with her pulling a stunt like that in front of you, Taiki?!” she shouted in frustration, angry beyond belief with jealousy. Ironically, she still was wearing only a pair of panties.

Zenjirou was whimpering, “Nene-saaaaaaan… I want to be yours,” He softly moaned, still stroking his limp cock, he was frustrated. Taiki blinked.

“Zenjirou… You don’t have an Xros Loader. I don’t think Nene would want you by her side to put you in danger,” he nodded. Akari was taken aback, “She might have said weird stuff, but she didn’t seem like a bad person… her eyes, they said something different to me,” Taiki frowned seriously again. “She needs a friend.”

Akari fell over her head, leg twitching.

After debating it for a while, Taiki fully understood his role in this alternate world. As a General, he would do his best in order to bring about peace and help every zone go back to its normal state. Only then he would feel like getting back home. It took a small while to convince Zenjirou and Akari about it, and he was glad they had understood, but it was for different reasons than he thought. Mainly Zenjirou, who was still transfixed with Nene’s figure dancing naked in his head.

“Zone Transfer!” said Taiki out loud as he held his Xros Loader up high. The liquid crystal display of the device suddenly glowed brightly as a worm hole suddenly generated in front of them. After loading all of his digimon into the gadget, Taiki, Akari and Zenjirou (Both who were still naked) jumped through the portal on to the next zone.

Magma Zone was once the home to many digimon that enjoyed the heat and delicious minerals found in volcanic caves that gave it its name. It still was home to them, but with the Bagra army invading, now they had to work as slaves. Here’s where Taiki met Kiriha, the blonde uptight lone wolf that had formed the blue army under the name of Blue Flare.

Kiriha was a cold individual. Taiki could feel his aura as the tall boy looked from the cliff he and his subordinate digimon stood atop. The dark skies of the Magma Zone cackled with lightening and roared with thunder as the blue-eyed youth stammered: “Kudou Taiki. You’re an interesting individual, one that I’d love to have as my subordinate.”

Taiki groaned, “No… I don’t even have to ask. You don’t even want to help the weak, those that really need it. I’d never join someone like you!” he protested, pointing up at Kiriha, who was sporting a bulgy boner that was threatening to rip through the fabric of his pants.

“You don’t seem to understand,” Kiriha smirked, softly laughing, “I always get what I want. That’s why I’m the strongest!”

“Nngh,” Taiki groaned. Kiriha realized then that talking big wouldn’t make this boy budge. With another small laugh, he practically tore his own clothes off and had MailBirdramon carry him down, where he extended a hand, and his boner, to Taiki.

“We can discuss this further in the hot springs. I do need to relax after fighting for so many Code Crowns, after all,” Kiriha said. Taiki nodded, unaware of Kiriha’s massive erection. Akari however had seen it just fine. Her panties flew out on a whim.

On the way to the springs, Akari had wasted no words and was already rubbing her body against the second human they had found. At least this one didn’t have tits that could shame her, and to top it off, he was more than endowed… Kiriha seemed pleased about Akari’s strokes and bodily rubs, but was busy talking to Taiki.

“Kudou Taiki. In the shifting of powers, only the strong can survive an oncoming disaster such as an invasion from the Bagra Army,” Kiriha began to explain, dipping into the hot springs while Akari followed him and continued stroking his length. Taiki was getting undressed as this happened. Kiriha just continued: “As a result, we, the strong, will always emerge victorious and the weak shall perish, that’s the natural law, nnngh…” he groaned, Akari’s strokes starting to get rough, “Strong ones like mine that always emerge like this will need a deft hand to be at the ready should the need arise.”

“Kiriha… you have no interest in helping the weak,” Taiki said, not noticing Kiriha was humping Akari’s forearm as she gave him a handjob, “That is why I can’t help you.”

“You just need motivation, that is all,” Kiriha solemnly said, crouching and grabbing Taiki’s cock before greedily lodging it in his warm mouth. The blonde boy continued speaking through sucking, mumbling his speech, which Taiki could somehow make out as: “You need to understand, the world moves only in one direction. I can give you the pleasure of serving under me while I keep you by my side, always content and in bliss…” he explained through more suction.

Taiki gasped, feeling annoyed at the boy’s persistence, “I already said no. You won’t get me to join your ranks, I’ll help Digimon and the Digital World regain peace! That is, nngh, all!” he groaned. For some reason, Taiki felt his balls tighten, a strange sensation filling his penis as it hardened. He wondered why that was.

Akari had finally had it by that point. Kiriha only had eyes for Taiki, and she was really horny after watching him give Taiki a blowjob, it irritated her, but it sexually frustrated her even more! With a powerful seize, she just pushed Zenjirou, who had been long forgotten, down on his back and began screwing him as soon as he got him an erection.

Kiriha, still not having hit his orgasm, mentally cursed Akari and grabbed his own erection, pumping it up and down as he continued working Taiki, still telling him: “Our soldiers have already stood up together, you can’t deny it anymore, Kudou Taiki, you belong by my side!”

“Never, Kiriha!” Taiki growled, standing up as he felt a surge of pleasure stemming from his cock drive him violently mad, a flood of boy jizz escaping his cum hole and splashing Kiriha directly on the face. Kiriha, Akari and Zenjirou came not too long afterwards. Panting from his afterglow, Taiki felt himself relax as his fists unclenched and he reared back to sit down at the edge of the onsen. He narrowed his eyes at Kiriha’s face: “What happened to your face?” was all he could ask. He couldn’t piece what all that sticky stuff messing the pretty blonde boy’s face was. “Anyway… I’m not joining you, period. Akari, Zenjirou, let’s go. This zone needs our help!” he said, pulling himself out of the hot springs. His friends followed closely as Kiriha was left behind with a boner regardless of his recent ejaculation.

“You’ll be mine one of these days, Kudou Taiki, you can count on it,” Kiriha narrowed his eyes, his right hand already working his cock up and down.

His name is Kudou Taiki. Everyone seems drawn to him for some reason, yet he’s completely oblivious about it, among other things…

----------------------

12 AM in GMT-3 at least... I won't make it to Clone's time since I'll be asleep.

omg, I hope I didn't screw up with this one, I made sure to follow all you wanted though, so hopefully you'll enjoy it~

Drop comments hereeeee. *Leaves box on the ground*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Clone is going to be so damn happy...
(03-06-2011 02:38 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Clone is going to be so damn happy...

Clone is bursting with joy...and juices. Blush

I read this over and over until I came.

Thank you so much, DMX!
[Image: signature.png]
Well, skipping over one part, I'm glad Clone liked it. It was good. Pretty much exactly what she said it should be.
(03-06-2011 03:01 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(03-06-2011 02:38 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Clone is going to be so damn happy...

Clone is bursting with joy...and juices. Blush

I read this over and over until I came.

Thank you so much, DMX!

You had to read it over and over? omg, I have to do better! D:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(03-06-2011 08:47 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: You had to read it over and over? omg, I have to do better! D:

No, it just takes me a little while to orgasm...
And here I thought by now you managed to spontaneously orgasm at sexy stuff.

Regardless, I suppose I did good with this and that you liked it. Hope it was worthy of a birthday gift to you :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(03-06-2011 11:44 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: And here I thought by now you managed to spontaneously orgasm at sexy stuff.

Regardless, I suppose I did good with this and that you liked it. Hope it was worthy of a birthday gift to you :3

It was a great birthday gift! And no, every post I say I orgasm too, I honestly focus on while fingering myself for a good 10 minutes usually.
You've great control! Yoda would be proud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, usually I've been fingering myself a good amount of time before looking at the post, plus the vibrator speeds things up.

Generally, I last way longer with a good guy. One who's good enough to make me feel amazing, but takes long enough to hold his load.