Join our server on Discord

Hi :)
Just dropping in to say hi. I'm new to the site, know very little about digimon, and mostly came to RP. I'm 19 years old, not into any sports, probably play too many video games, pretty typical online nerdy girl from what people tell me.
Hello, Lady_Rahl. You're going to fit in here just fine. We're all typical nerdy people here. Some more than others.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Hi, welcome to the DA, try to watch some Digimon on youtube so you dont get lost, have fun!
Sweet! Finally somebody other than me who's read those books! XD (feel free to hit me up side the head if I accidentally start geeking out on ya, I'm tryin to cut back, I swear!)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I've read them, own them in hardback, and Ebook format, and own both seasons of the Tv show :) The books are better of course, but there is only so much they can do taking such a series and turning it into a show. I think it could have been better done as a series of extended length movies, even straight to DVD ones. But it was well done overall.
Indeed.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Awesome, RPers are always welcome here, as are nerds. Let's see what we have in the welcoming bag, hmm, bound and gagged renamon, shotguns, zombies, t-rex, kitchen sink, t-virus, and a mr. cappuchino. Take your pick on whatever interests you and welcome to the DaD.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Are we outa guilmon plusies again? Damn.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yep, totally out, not a single one left, *Nonchalantly pushes a door filled with guilmon plushies closed with his foot* Think uh, someone stole them all, yeah, big guy, wild green hair, with a hook for a hand, and a peg leg.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, maybe Backlasher will have some left over... By the by, I'm surprised he hasn't said hi yet, he's usu on top of attaching himself to newcomers' legs... (3 2 1... Damn, that usu works!)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz