Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 29
(03-03-2011 02:35 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Is he trying to bring Sexy to the fight? Or trying to get Taiki's attention.

Seems so. Now all he needs to do is make a lewd dance while stripping. Hahahaha.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
"He is too sexy for his pants!" or at least thats what she ( CloneWarrior ) said...
Hmmm... I'm sure Clone might like that scene ever more if set to Sexyback. If you look at the lyrics. At least the second paragraph.
Anyways, watched the sub. The Grademon battle was fast, and we learn the Bagra Zone Commanders were not evil always, but rather corrupted.

Interesting Tactimon's unsealed Jatetsufuujin-Maru was simply access to Ni and San No Tachi attacks and Kishintotsu added to his initial Ichi No tachi and Tanegashima moveset. Also, we see his only weak spots were the delays when he rams his blade unto the ground. He should have pounded faster. PERFECTLY.

And, we see another noble sacrifice in Digimon anime in form of a purified Grademon.

Next episode would be new clothes, and seems we can expect a Spiral Mountain scenario when Taiki returns to the Digital World.

Fanservice points: Bastemon's drawn busty when reloaded.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
God this episode made me horny for some new sexy Xros Wars images. Twisted
[Image: signature.png]
With that pose, Kiriha looks like he could model swimware.

CloneWarrior, stop drooling! Someone going to slip and fall.

Still, I wonder when Tactimon is going to unsheathed his sword. What? I'm talking about Jatetsufuujin-Maru. What did you think I meant?

CloneWarrior, I thought I told you to stop drooling. I don't think this place has flood insurance. Not only that, those googily eyes are really scaring me.

Also, Bastemon isn't getting enough airtime. The Busty pussy only reloaded twice since her Lake Zone departure. This is one person, and I know I'm not the only one, that wants her to get down Taiki's pants.

Now if you don't mind, I got to row this boat out of here before CloneWarrior makes this lake into an ocean.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(03-05-2011 12:32 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: With that pose, Kiriha looks like he could model swimware.

I'd rather he wear absolutely nothing. Twisted

(03-05-2011 12:32 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: CloneWarrior, I thought I told you to stop drooling. I don't think this place has flood insurance. Not only that, those googily eyes are really scaring me.

Trust me, the liquid that'll be flooding this place isn't coming from my mouth.

(03-05-2011 12:32 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Also, Bastemon isn't getting enough airtime. The Busty pussy only reloaded twice since her Lake Zone departure. This is one person, and I know I'm not the only one, that wants her to get down Taiki's pants.

Three times actually. During Baalmon's resurrection, during the battle with Arkadimon, and during the battle with Tactimon.

And I totally agree with her getting some dick.
[Image: signature.png]
(03-05-2011 12:48 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Trust me, the liquid that'll be flooding this place isn't coming from my mouth.

Oh, now you're making me drool.

(03-05-2011 12:48 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Three times actually. During Baalmon's resurrection, during the battle with Arkadimon, and during the battle with Tactimon.

I stand corrected, in more than one way.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Still, I wonder when Tactimon is going to unsheathed his sword. What? I'm talking about Jatetsufuujin-Maru.

Just PERFECT. Methinks I made a (failed) discussion thread with same topic about that weeks ago. :D
Darn that is wrong Clone. Not that I haven't seen something that would be as weird as that but funny.

I'll have a write up around a day or two.