Join our server on Discord

Battle for Avalon
I got two different directions for this rp. One were people battle it out with each to become a god till there is only one victor. Or were there is a great evil plotting to take over Avalon, and the God King Overon needs their help since he isn't sure which of his subjects to trust?

Also this rp will allow all forms of magic, psychic powers, mutants, mythical creatures what ever you imagination can come up with pretty much.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sounds interesting, just out of curiosity will these fights be to the death cause that'd make for a kinda boring RP if your character ends up getting killed. Perhaps to the victor go the spoils sort of thing, I.E. become their subjects/warriors, or slaves if you're going for a kinkier RP lol.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This is going to be in the mix or strait sections, so yes kinky stuff can happen; but I don't want it to become the focal point. I think I like the subjects or maybe they become warriors might work.

As for the second idea well I was thinking that maybe magical boats would pick people up in the multiverse and bring them back to avalon that way we can have people from our favorite shows or from were ever on the large mystical island.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I'm just gonna throw my two cents in here, but this idea sounds more like it should be reserved for original characters. Boating in characters from other TV shows may sound like a good idea, but it'll probably turn this into a fodder-bomb with a very short fuse... Just my two cents.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Either way, sounds alot like a highlander style rp... Which in and of itself is pretty interesting :)

"In the end, there can only be one!"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Think one thing would be that Avalon would be like a safe haven kinda place, in other words while there fighting's off limits. That way you'd at least have some place to go to when you don't want the RP to become just a slug fest, course that wouldn't stop some of the sneakier/evil characters from trying to off some competition while there.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Excellent idea :)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Now I need someone to play the dark queen of the fairies any takers?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I'm in. I'm in. I'M IN.

But not for dark queen of whatever whatever.
Is this a OC type thing? i've tried following and missed it T.T
The OCA