Join our server on Discord

Ahhh, I haven't ranted in years...
Her mom is not a bad person, but yeah, not a good parent. Their Dad is not long gone, he's around but the boys don't like to go see him (because they know he is much more stern than their mom). He'll pick them up to go fishing and stuff, but when he tries to do the fatherly thing they say "yeah dad" when they see him and then ignore him when he's gone, and because mom is not there...

And letting a dog die, particularly my dog, so I could save a little money? Just wrong man. It sucks that it's so expensive, but we have the money. And it was a no brainer to spend it and make him healthy again, considering he will make a full recovery and live another 10 years. He's an awesome pet and if it's not something that is fatal it's not something to consider.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Methinks wisemon was attempting to show you that money isn't everything-- RIGHT?! *glares at wisemon*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Glares won't work on him. At least not from a guy. He's just blunt.
lol It's true. They won't.

Shrugs worth a shot
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
1200$? Well, you must love that dog, I let mine die cause I could no longer paid the injections it needed -_- At least it lived a long time, it was sixteen andf that, but it still hurt. Besides it could not even walk anymore so I guess it was for the best...
He's only 3 and will be 100% healthy after his treatment. So really $1200 isn't a big deal, it'd would be pointless to let him die when he will have a long healthy life ahead of him if treated.

Quote:And letting a dog die, particularly my dog, so I could save a little money? Just wrong man. It sucks that it's so expensive, but we have the money. And it was a no brainer to spend it and make him healthy again, considering he will make a full recovery and live another 10 years. He's an awesome pet and if it's not something that is fatal it's not something to consider.
I guess another ten years is worth it. If I knew my car needed a new part that cost the same as the operation, but that new part would give it another ten years, I'd buy it.

Quote:Methinks wisemon was attempting to show you that money isn't everything-- RIGHT?! *glares at wisemon*
I was attempting to give financial advice. Money isn't everything, but tough choices do need to be made with it.

It's true; glares don't work on me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Shrugs is ok, for some reason most people seem to just get creeped out by mine anyway...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Eh. You're not so creepy.

And if I have money issues, I'd ask Wise. Mostly because he has the bluntest, most logical opinion. No other reason.